Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned in one year - page 7. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 1
November 12, 2020, 03:50:04 PM
Can't really say my earning on a year because I really don't count my annual earnings.
I think the money you earned and the money you cashed-out are different. Knowing that cryptocurrency is so volatile that it might change the value in a short time.
But from my main coin Stakenet (XSN), I earned 100% in just three months, also 16% annually for holding it.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
November 12, 2020, 03:41:23 PM
I missed out on that, but I heard there were good air drops, and 1 per wallet used if I understood correct. Damn, should have gone in to DeFi earlier...
Don't regret what you have passed because the opportunity is always open to those who want to try it at another time, even though it's not in the same way, the advantages of DeFi are great, but the disadvantages are also much bigger, so you don't need to regret this because there are still many opportunities in place another.

Good to hear. I still have not entered the space. WHat is the big downside for DeFi you would say? gas prizes surging?
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
November 12, 2020, 01:59:40 PM
usually, I personally can get money in joining a bounty or airdrop of around $1000 or $2000 in a year, and that is apart from the benefits I can get in doing day-to-day trading on the exchange market, and the income in following a bounty certainly cannot be calculated with certainty because of  It depends on how many projects we have successfully followed and whether the project is good or not, but in this case the bounty project is a side job that I do, so I am not too worried if there is a bottleneck in my financial income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 12, 2020, 01:44:26 PM
It seems that the bonus programs have dwindled and are no longer available to everyone. The best bonus is still the signature programs because it has its own difficulty. I am aware that there are bonus programs available only to premium members that are paid in BTC and the requirement to participate in those programs is very complicated.
For the past year, I did nothing and waited until the bounty programs returned. I just started over and I found the shows no longer as appealing to me as compared to 2017.
Activity: 744
Merit: 100
Join On COMBO
November 12, 2020, 12:48:27 PM
I have been a bounty hunter since 2017 in my first couple years i earned a good amount of money as a full member rank but this past year was difficult for us because projects are not the way they used to be and only few of them are successfull and their tokens do not get dumped at least they maintain the price i have been able to collect a couple of hundred $ this past year but i am begining to see that there is improvement this end of year and i hope it will be benefecial to all bounty hunters.
2017 was the golden age of bounty hunters, many people made a lot of money that year. This year hasn't been exactly evaluated, the projects now look very good but the final results are still unclear.

yes that's the cycle, sometimes we are above, sometimes we are below, in 2017-2018 the bounty is still very much worth it,
but entering 2019 the bounty is decreasing and the prizes are getting less, and 2020 is the period where the bounty ends,
and at the end of 2020, the bounty is active Again, although not all projects make money, there is hope for bounty hunters in the future
Activity: 746
Merit: 10
https://axiomapay.com/
November 12, 2020, 12:00:30 PM
in the last one year i only got about $ 100 from the bounty campaign and this year i didn't get big money from the bounty, most of them are scamers, the project doesn't pay, i have tokens but it's not listed on the exchange. It's so sad, man
Activity: 656
Merit: 251
www.fintropy.io
November 12, 2020, 11:43:54 AM
I have been a bounty hunter since 2017 in my first couple years i earned a good amount of money as a full member rank but this past year was difficult for us because projects are not the way they used to be and only few of them are successfull and their tokens do not get dumped at least they maintain the price i have been able to collect a couple of hundred $ this past year but i am begining to see that there is improvement this end of year and i hope it will be benefecial to all bounty hunters.

Everyone who worked in 2017 was able to make good money. Unfortunately, this time has passed, and maybe fortunately.
Too many lazy and unscrupulous bounty hunters appeared in the bounty who do their job extremely poorly. But even with a decrease in the number of people, we still do not see profits that are even close to what it was before, I think we will not see.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 12, 2020, 11:14:25 AM
In order to get a discrete computation for these questions. You might want to search for a long-running campaign and see below Sr. Member rank. There, you can compute how much the earnings of a bounty hunter could be for the signature campaign. But for services they are offering, it will be hard to determine as the earning of a member will depend on how professional he is, to the field regardless of his rank here on Bitcointalk.

It is just not so good to discuss the incomes of users with regards to signature campaigns since if users will prioritize the income, we might have a very poor post quality here.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 12, 2020, 10:33:02 AM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
If that is the income from the bounty, then this year is only slightly, even under 1K in a year. different from 2017, where I can get 3K in 6 months. For me, the bounty is not my main job because the income from bounties is not stable. I have a clothing business that provides a more stable income.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
November 12, 2020, 10:20:30 AM
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 12, 2020, 10:11:55 AM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Well, I don’t think it’s worth being sad if you managed to make money this year. How much is another matter, but whatever the amount it is, it is still profit. Personally, I earned a little over $ 1000 this year, is that good for me? Of course yes! For me, this is an excellent income, although there were days before when I earned $ 1000 in one day. Of course, the situation in the crypto market is not very good, but those who are trying to definitely make money.
Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
November 12, 2020, 09:58:31 AM
I don get how much in this year from bounty campaign because I not lucky with many bounties campaign not have value like GEOMA DAO, I most disappointed after miss many worth coin at the first time I joined bounty campaign and earn much money but I not sell my coin from bounty campaign, but I am really thanks have know with this forum because give me more experience how to be success with bounty, airdrop and investor of ICO project. I have suggestion for bounty campaign participants never give up when getting bad bounty campaign because always have worth bounty campaign at the next time and you never miss chance for joining bounty campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1207
November 12, 2020, 09:55:44 AM
Still counting and I hope could get more in this year because I wanna give surprise for my wife with new house, today I still live in a rented house and I have planning for next year will have my house and gift for my lovely wife, in bitcoin and altcoin world everything could be happen although with joining on bounty campaign and airdrop project only, still have chance for every one to get what do you want because at the future bitcoin become most worth investment value and we have chance with promoting many coin by bounty campaign. I join as can possible with many bounty campaign to get chance with good bounty and have higher price.

Great that you have such a dream and a goal, but do you really believe that you can earn enough on bounties and airdrops to buy a decent house? Specially trying to achieve it this year. If you go through all pages here, you would see that average amount people get from doing bounties is around 1-3k$ per year. I dont know where you live and what are the prices on real estate, but few thousands from bounties wont be even enough to pay for the first payment.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
November 12, 2020, 09:44:29 AM
Over the past year indeed we as bounty hunters have made very little money in this forum because at that time the price of bitcoin dropped dratis and many projects were scam so we did not get satisfactory results, but this year the price of bitcoin has come back high and many projects are paying off fully so that we can get satisfactory results.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
November 12, 2020, 09:37:59 AM
I didn't earn much from bounties and airdrop since I don't usually participate in bounties and airdrop anymore.
And some of my crypto income also goes to my business so it is hard to track on how much I earned from what.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
November 12, 2020, 09:15:36 AM
Still counting and I hope could get more in this year because I wanna give surprise for my wife with new house, today I still live in a rented house and I have planning for next year will have my house and gift for my lovely wife, in bitcoin and altcoin world everything could be happen although with joining on bounty campaign and airdrop project only, still have chance for every one to get what do you want because at the future bitcoin become most worth investment value and we have chance with promoting many coin by bounty campaign. I join as can possible with many bounty campaign to get chance with good bounty and have higher price.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
November 12, 2020, 09:11:33 AM
I stopped doing bounty because of the so many scam project and bounty, just got back here because this is the right time to do so because the market is now doing great and a lot of legit projects coming out, I have not yet earned from bounty campaign I'm still trying maybe the one I had now will bear fruit.
Scam projects are always there existing, the reason why its hard to choose on what project to invest in because of the thought that we might end up in scam. They are also seems real nowadays for having a convincing roadmap and whitepaper. So I cant blame you for getting tired on joining in bounty, its a hard decision because we know bounty is profitable back in the days that most projects are legit. In my case I dont earn huge but somehow due to my current campaign I was able to earn btc to save for bullrun.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
November 12, 2020, 09:03:38 AM
I stopped doing bounty because of the so many scam project and bounty, just got back here because this is the right time to do so because the market is now doing great and a lot of legit projects coming out, I have not yet earned from bounty campaign I'm still trying maybe the one I had now will bear fruit.

It is unfortunate if you stop following the bounty for a long time,
and this time I see you follow the Psyche bounty, hopefully you get a decent payment,
but indeed many bounties end up scams and frustrate people, you must have enthusiasm and don't give up.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 365
November 12, 2020, 08:56:24 AM

take it easy, there will definitely be good bounties that will come again,
even though it takes a long time to wait, now there are still many bounties that pay BTC,
and it's very tempting, but very difficult to follow.
I feel I was lucky to join one of the signature campaigns paying with BTC...
Even though it hasn't been a year in this campaign but from my calculations, I on average earn $ 50- $ 60 from my paid campaign, very helpful to meet the needs of my household during this outbreak.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
November 12, 2020, 08:49:00 AM
Estimated I earn thousands of dollars this year even we have pandemic I still earn money in the crypto and Im very bless on that.
For sure a lot of crypto user are earning a lot of money by doing trading and buying coins and investing to the different project.
I wonder how does other people earn big money maybe they have own project here or they have capital  for this.

For bounty I don't make money, but in other campaign like signature campaign that is paid with bitcoin, I just earn a little amount like more or less $1,000.  it's a small amount compared to what I earned during the time when ICO was still popular, but I'm still thankful with that.
Pages:
Jump to: