Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you earned in one year - page 10. (Read 5049 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 06, 2020, 09:14:39 AM
For me, the amount of income earned is not important if it is big or small, you are still lucky as long as it benefits you for somehow. Another thing to consider is that imvome depends on a project we participate in so if it is a good type of project, it will probably make a lot of money, but if not, the income will also be small so of you want to earn more look for a project that has a huge volume at giving more profits.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
November 06, 2020, 07:46:23 AM
I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
just holding I ve earned exactly around $1k in the past 1 year. but bounty programs how could you trust them
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
September 06, 2020, 05:48:28 PM
This year was quite rewarding for me, I bought some cheap tokens/coins from last year and some of them made a parabolic move and earned me some money that is better than my entire year of salary. Grin
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
September 06, 2020, 05:13:44 PM
Nothing much, not worth of a mention, but then again, I was on a bounty hunting hiatus for a big portion of 2019 and 2020. I imagine that some others who kept going regardless the poor market conditions scored some decent deals and are now sowing the crops of their work in this soon to be bull market. I am expecting that the bounty hunting season will start flourishing soon, so we shall again mentally prepare ourselves for a grind.
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
September 06, 2020, 03:12:36 PM
I have no inform about it but i earn money from some bounty program and trading with invest in new altcoins. Actually i don't have good skills others section then my earning category very little but good happened.
To those who earn from bounty congratulations for this achievement because I haven't seen good bounty from the beginning of this year. Though my trade has really pay me off because of my determination towards learning new skills. Bounty has been good during the 2017 but turned into shitholes from 2018 till date. Hope to see good bounty to participate and earn from, at this moment thousands of bounty don't have good project team.
Yes really bounty was good profitable during year 2017 and it now just by your luck. Because if your luck good then you can earn good money from bounty. There has many bounty i worked since 2018 haf and 2019 but totally nothing money.
Activity: 2170
Merit: 528
September 05, 2020, 05:05:32 PM
As,the question is very personal and none will say the exact amount.But the point you shared about the pandemic;surely,it is a thoughtful matter and also a learning point.So,it will be  a very well lesson for them to do something the for the next.

Why not? It's not that personal. If you asked me how much all my coins are worth it could ba a bit personal. How much I've earned in a year is not.

About 0.4 BTC from my signature campaign which is public knowledge if you check the statistics of each participant. I've also made close to 0.1 BTC from trading and some dust from other sources like airdrops, participating in surveys, referral bonuses and such - maybe 0.01 or less.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
September 05, 2020, 04:33:10 PM
I have no inform about it but i earn money from some bounty program and trading with invest in new altcoins. Actually i don't have good skills others section then my earning category very little but good happened.
To those who earn from bounty congratulations for this achievement because I haven't seen good bounty from the beginning of this year. Though my trade has really pay me off because of my determination towards learning new skills. Bounty has been good during the 2017 but turned into shitholes from 2018 till date. Hope to see good bounty to participate and earn from, at this moment thousands of bounty don't have good project team.
Activity: 1177
September 05, 2020, 04:26:04 PM
Activity: 398
September 05, 2020, 04:07:10 PM
I earned a lot from Airdrops in 2017 and 2018 over a thousand dollar on 2018 alone thanks to referral campaigns, I never knew one can make reasonable money from promoting projects on this forum at that time, Airdrop was the only biggest way to earn free tokens and coins at that time
If I genuinely wanna talk then I hadn't earned a single penny from airdrops. I did certain airdrops but never got the luck to get some money throughout it. After that, I never participate in any airdrops and tend my focus to bounty campaigns and it has helped me a lot in managing my finances.
Airdrops where rubbish and don't want my time because I lost all the opportunity I had because of my chase to airdrops. For those who still think about this scamming airdrops should have another think of looking for a legitimate means of earning.  Don't waste your time for airdrops as nothing good can't be out on a long-term. Even the regular bounties don't pay any longer because of scams around the industry.
Airdrop is always the lowest reward and bottom of the barrel. Of course, you should be looking for the higher rewards in bounty by doing the signature campaign or do the content work. And then these is a chance you could receive nothing if you are unlucky enough to be in a scam coin with its bounty that won't pay. I don't keep track of how much I have earned since crypto is very volatile but for bounties, usually around $2k for one year.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
September 05, 2020, 03:03:04 PM
If to calculate the definite income from following a bounty in one year maybe it is difficult for me personally, because after getting paid from a bounty I will usually use the money to buy and add to my alt coin assets and trade in the market, maybe last 2019 was an unprofitable year for me in following the bounty project because some bounties I worked on had no price in the market and even some bounty projects no paid at all, So my income may be less than $1000 in 2019  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
September 05, 2020, 02:06:11 PM
I have always believed in the projects in which I participated, and was always waiting for when they recover, if I was selling at the right time, now do not be worried about anything.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 292
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2020, 01:49:46 PM
I was able to earn $ 300 because I entered the distribution and reward campaigns too late. Of course, besides what I have earned thanks to the dump in the last few days, I have also suffered from my investments.
That was a good amount of money even though you joined late. Many people in this market work hard for a year but get nothing from them. Because they participate in scam projects and are not listed on any exchanges
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
September 05, 2020, 12:18:02 PM
I think nobody will tell you the exact figure about their previous year's income but I could surely tell you it was good for the hunters because most of the great bounties happened last year.
Last year I didn't see too much bounty success, it's the same as it is now. There are a lot of bounty running but only a few are listable at exchanges and distributing tokens to the participants, I joined a lot of bounty in 2019 but only received over $ 100 from them
Activity: 630
September 05, 2020, 11:23:44 AM
If you talk about how much income you will get this year, maybe not as much as you got in 2016/2017, because this year most of them are projects with no clear system applied by the project, and in addition to the number of projects fraud that makes many people not get income from their work, if the projects that arrive at this time tend to have no capital or seem ordinary, that's what makes many investors and the public no longer interested in projects that are not clear, that's one the reason why this year, it is very difficult to get income from the bounty project this year ..
Activity: 588
September 05, 2020, 09:08:41 AM
I think nobody will tell you the exact figure about their previous year's income but I could surely tell you it was good for the hunters because most of the great bounties happened last year.
Activity: 661
Merit: 108
September 03, 2020, 11:04:37 AM
As,the question is very personal and none will say the exact amount.But the point you shared about the pandemic;surely,it is a thoughtful matter and also a learning point.So,it will be  a very well lesson for them to do something the for the next.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
September 03, 2020, 10:24:55 AM

Making money is not really a point in crypto for me, not trading at least, sure I am working freelance and making money that way but that is not really crypto per se, it is making money via working, trading is different. I am not looking at the dollar side of things when I am saving crypto, I am trying to have as much of it as possible because I believe I could spend it, not just in the future but today as well. I can spend crypto in so many places online right now, I do not have to cash them out, for example I always buy games because I am a gamer, plenty of places sell games for crypto, or I could book a hotel, or I could pay my netflix and spotify, basically it is not everything but it is quite a big deal to have as much bitcoin as I can.
Activity: 891
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
September 03, 2020, 09:32:15 AM
Actually the true answer is simple - the more time you spend in crypto (trading, bounty, etc), the more you get. Dont pay much attention to those who complain about scam bounties. They just dont know how to choose correct one. Or lazy enough to choose good one.
even experienced people in the cryptocurrency market are often caught by scammers, but they continue to earn money because they understand that this is normal. scammers have always been and will be. your experience will allow you not to lose money in the future
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
September 03, 2020, 08:11:01 AM
Actually the true answer is simple - the more time you spend in crypto (trading, bounty, etc), the more you get. Dont pay much attention to those who complain about scam bounties. They just dont know how to choose correct one. Or lazy enough to choose good one.
Is it really that easy? Just spending more time in a certain thing such as bounty, trading etc doesn't always mean you'll make more money. How do you choose the "correct one"? Even the most promising bounties might end up as a failure. No guarantee how much you'll get from them. Being a trader doesn't always mean easy money as well. You have a long of rocky roads ahead of you.
Activity: 669
September 03, 2020, 08:04:05 AM
I earn in various areas and do not count my income, but participation in bounty companies still brings more or less additional income to the main income, so the bounty sphere is still very relevant.
in my opinion now the bounty is a little better than at the beginning of the year,
and there are also more reward, but many are scams too, this makes the bounty feel less interested
Pages:
Jump to: