Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you gambled? - page 7. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 23, 2016, 11:46:18 AM
I'm pretty new to online gambling but I guess the total volume I gambled was around 3 BTC.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 23, 2016, 11:40:46 AM
I have gambled so much money on gambling, the most one is sports betting and i already lost so many bitcoins like 5-6 bitcoins on gambling. I never win on gambling.
I have been gambling online for over 3 years now. i don't bet big only small amounts still i've lost quite a lot(~4+ bitcoins), luck isn't with us anymore lol. btw how long have you been gambling online ?

I did some gambling for 2 years, in a short enough time that I was gambling with full of greed and it makes my life is a mess and I had shunned by family, friends, and relatives. It makes me upset and increasingly do with brutal, but eventually I found the wrong person who helped me to get out of gambling. Total defeat me for 2 years is 4.5 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
August 23, 2016, 11:13:06 AM
I have gambled so much money on gambling, the most one is sports betting and i already lost so many bitcoins like 5-6 bitcoins on gambling. I never win on gambling.
I have been gambling online for over 3 years now. i don't bet big only small amounts still i've lost quite a lot(~4+ bitcoins), luck isn't with us anymore lol. btw how long have you been gambling online ?
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 23, 2016, 10:45:53 AM
I have gambled quite an amount. I have tried out on sport betting, poker, table games, dice games, lottery etc. I end up losing for all the games and even if i follow good advice from sport betting, i end up losing as well.
Well maybe your luck in those sites are that low that you always lose or maybe you got greedy whenever you win that's why you end up losing on it. And on some sport betting sites, my advice for you is to bet on sure win matches even if your winning reward is low.
It is not just luck because the longer you play in gambling you will surely lose, considering that he played many games the more his chances are very low as he cannot focus on more games if you are after of money, more games means more fun if you are playing for fun but for money it is not advisable.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
August 23, 2016, 10:32:45 AM
I have gambled quite an amount. I have tried out on sport betting, poker, table games, dice games, lottery etc. I end up losing for all the games and even if i follow good advice from sport betting, i end up losing as well.
Well maybe your luck in those sites are that low that you always lose or maybe you got greedy whenever you win that's why you end up losing on it. And on some sport betting sites, my advice for you is to bet on sure win matches even if your winning reward is low.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
August 23, 2016, 10:12:25 AM
I have bet about 0.5 , from 0.1.
At the first I'm try to martiangle it and loss so I change my method into low chance of winning but massive multiplier.
It isn't easy to manage the profit since it was the risk of every gambling especially the game based on house edge
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
August 23, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
If you have been gambling for so long you must have lost count of how much youve lost and even the amounts won.
Its impossible for me to count all i've lost. The only thing i can remember are some situations like i've almost lose my capital yet managed to win back!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
August 23, 2016, 10:00:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
August 23, 2016, 09:36:41 AM
I'm afraid to count my losses and after that my wins, final calculation would be negative, in that I'm sure. I gamble a lot from beginning, and recently I slowed down a bit, but now I earn more then before and I gamble with bigger money. I had some big wins, and only that saved me from total catastrophe.
I don't think I will stop to gamble, and for sure I will never count how much I won or lost, I hope for big luck and win in some moment.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2016, 09:31:02 AM

So have you ever think about your future in gambling? are you still going to continue? Since you've said that you've wasted almost over 5 bitcoins in gambling, I think you should think about it now...5 bitcoins is more than $2500+ that's a big money and could have been a good capital to start a business...

You've not been too busy to think or think of a person's life, because they have their own thoughts and we do not know for sure what they want in the gambling. If indeed he is so sorry in the gambling because of lost + 5 BTC then she will not be gambling again and quit gambling. You better give you some motivation which is very soft so they can be aware of well without any taste not good

Like I said in one of my previous post there are many aspect why there would be very different effect on a person about gambling because people are not the same there would be a persons that would not be affected by addiction and there are people that are getting really addicted with gambling because we don't have the same mind set and I think the way you think has a big effect on the way you play a bet.

I guess it's not going to be the benchmark for the gamblers. For those who get addicted will definitely be doing something dangerous to themselves, as well as people who are addicted in gambling. I'm sure all the people who are addicted in gambling money bet will remain until they have lived a little bit or run out. so this is not a question of influence but reserved side effects. Self control is indeed a major key to avoid viewing of a very dangerous gambling
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
August 23, 2016, 09:30:48 AM
Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
hmmm sometimes when i get luck i win almost 0.505 bitcoin per week or maybe per day because if im in the mood to play i play almost 24 hours so that i can manage the mechanics of the website , and if i am going to lose im not going to chase my lose so that i cant get greedy that much Tongue so im able to balance my win and lose! alright
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
August 23, 2016, 09:25:58 AM

So have you ever think about your future in gambling? are you still going to continue? Since you've said that you've wasted almost over 5 bitcoins in gambling, I think you should think about it now...5 bitcoins is more than $2500+ that's a big money and could have been a good capital to start a business...

You've not been too busy to think or think of a person's life, because they have their own thoughts and we do not know for sure what they want in the gambling. If indeed he is so sorry in the gambling because of lost + 5 BTC then she will not be gambling again and quit gambling. You better give you some motivation which is very soft so they can be aware of well without any taste not good

Like I said in one of my previous post there are many aspect why there would be very different effect on a person about gambling because people are not the same there would be a persons that would not be affected by addiction and there are people that are getting really addicted with gambling because we don't have the same mind set and I think the way you think has a big effect on the way you play a bet.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2016, 09:14:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
August 23, 2016, 09:10:32 AM

Well it may be big to you but it may not be with him. And sport betting is not something that you can master easily. If you really want to be very good in sport betting, people always say that you need to pay the 'school fees' and learn from your mistake so you can improve on your predictions and bet better.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
August 23, 2016, 08:55:46 AM
So far, I think my total amount wagered is around 2BTC but I'm not completely sure.

I've won ~0.1 from gambling overall, and I think I'm going to abstain from it for a while.
I think my total amount wagered is around 20+ BTC (7+ BTC on PrimeDice, 9+ BTC on Bitsler and rest 4 BTC I gamble it on several gambling sites)
Did you win? How much? Answer: Yeah, I win but the lose is still much, Did you lose? How much? Around 5+ BTC when I play on PrimeDice.
So far, If I play gambling I did not spend all of my bitcoin if ever I lose or win.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
August 23, 2016, 08:37:44 AM

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 23, 2016, 08:32:30 AM
Activity: 27
August 23, 2016, 08:28:04 AM
Is this really possible for a long time gambler to determined how much amount they gambled since they entered the gambling world?

I didn't even have such idea on how much I gambled already since I don't mind it as long as Im getting the winnings.
Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
August 23, 2016, 08:26:03 AM
I gamble a total of i think, 5 BTC. but in all the otal of earnings i have is 3 BTC. I learn to stop because of the feeling that i can lose it all if i don't stop. Some times i win, and sometimes i lose so its like i win today, i lose tomorrow. well that's life, it is the matter of luck and discipline. You should limit yourself sometimes for your own good.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
August 16, 2016, 11:02:42 AM
In total I've maybe gambled like 5 BTC I'd say? However, I've made a total loss of like 1 BTC and when I reached that point I knew that's the sign for me to stop. I'd rather spend the money on something which makes me happy and which I can use in a meaningful way instead of risk it and lose everything.

It is sad, 1 bitcoin lost only to find a dream that wasn't going to happen..?? . I think you are too ambitious and having a really wonderful greed. I hope you can do way better again in order not to get a very big defeat from the previous

I wouldn't really call it a dream. At that time I was just making much money over the internet and thought I could boost it up with some gambling. Also, gambling was exciting to me since it's just like opening gifts as a kid on christmas or whatsoever. I was like 17 at that time, now I'm 19, not thaaaat much older but I think I grew and I don't feel the urge to gamble. I'd recommend everyone right now to stop gambling Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: