Pages:
Author

Topic: How much have you gambled? - page 8. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 16, 2016, 10:55:36 AM
In total I've maybe gambled like 5 BTC I'd say? However, I've made a total loss of like 1 BTC and when I reached that point I knew that's the sign for me to stop. I'd rather spend the money on something which makes me happy and which I can use in a meaningful way instead of risk it and lose everything.

It is sad, 1 bitcoin lost only to find a dream that wasn't going to happen..?? . I think you are too ambitious and having a really wonderful greed. I hope you can do way better again in order not to get a very big defeat from the previous
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
August 16, 2016, 10:50:48 AM
In total I've maybe gambled like 5 BTC I'd say? However, I've made a total loss of like 1 BTC and when I reached that point I knew that's the sign for me to stop. I'd rather spend the money on something which makes me happy and which I can use in a meaningful way instead of risk it and lose everything.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
July 19, 2016, 12:21:03 PM
Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
I have gambled a couple of times on the past but I am not proud of it at all because I am sure that I have lost more money then made it with gambling.
You are never going to win from gambling in the long run it is impossible.
I think I have gambled about 2 Bitcoins and I am with little loss.I am still playing with low bets to make tiny amounts daily.I don't have policy to make me rich at once.
interesting you have a good record of your gambling history. i think you.  i have no such idea or any record or history where i can conclude that how much i have gambled up to now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
July 19, 2016, 11:33:37 AM
my total with bitcoin? not a great deal. probably less than 0.5 btc. some of the figures i'm seeing here are making my hair stand on end.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
July 19, 2016, 11:28:15 AM
I had wagered amount on different dice sites around 45BTC but my status on dice is not very bad, I like to play with something low amount but on sports betting I am taking more big risk, overall my total wagered amount is 60+.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 19, 2016, 10:34:34 AM
Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
I have gambled a couple of times on the past but I am not proud of it at all because I am sure that I have lost more money then made it with gambling.
I think I have gambled about 2 Bitcoins and I am with little loss.I am still playing with low bets to make tiny amounts daily.I don't have policy to make me rich at once.
Activity: 476
July 19, 2016, 10:13:12 AM
Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 18, 2016, 10:44:56 AM
I gambled with around the 11 bitcoins and I must say that I also lost this amount because gambling is nothing for me its just bullshit.
You need luck and if you do not have this luck you will lose money easily and also very fast these days.
yeah , feeling lucky is important in gambling . without it you would probably ended up a losing and losing. noone could explain how much their total amount gambled , all you can explain are most of the time you received a losing much more than a winning.

I think even if a person would feel that he is lucky it is not an assurance that he can definitely win every time he bets, feeling lucky is just a belief, especially a vague or irrational one that a person can apply every time he would notice it but the fact of these feeling isn't really the cause of you winning in every bet.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
July 06, 2016, 07:06:40 PM
I gambled with around the 11 bitcoins and I must say that I also lost this amount because gambling is nothing for me its just bullshit.
You need luck and if you do not have this luck you will lose money easily and also very fast these days.
yeah , feeling lucky is important in gambling . without it you would probably ended up a losing and losing. noone could explain how much their total amount gambled , all you can explain are most of the time you received a losing much more than a winning.
Activity: 574
July 06, 2016, 06:47:37 PM
Did you win? How much?
Did you lose? How much?
I was playing some time,im into gambling for about 2 months ( btc gambling i mean ) and i have won a lot at the first time.
But i was not smart enough back then,and i have became greedy.So i busted over 1 bitcoin,which i have won from previous bets.
some time later busted .6 too
Activity: 465
July 06, 2016, 05:53:38 PM
Activity: 434
July 06, 2016, 05:43:25 PM
I have gambled some times but only for fun and not to many times, I have some friends that gamble much but it never really pay offs for them.
That is why I do not do it, I am learning from those guys there mistakes.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 06, 2016, 05:34:14 PM
I have different wagered amount on various gambling sites but overall it is around 50 btc but I am lucky person still going into profitable direction, even gambling is so risky and that is why I am betting only on safer options.

Besides be a huge ammount to gamble you are one of the unic people able to profit from the most hard way to be at green status. I had losted this year something like 0,14btc just because bitshares i had bought it high and i let it open waiting a new pump as media were making it being top 3 trades , but well i learned and dumped, nowadays bts still down, at the other side i had sold some coins cheaper because i needed the coins todays its price its just 20x more, call it unlucky or boring situation.
Activity: 252
July 06, 2016, 01:12:58 PM
i have never estimate it but i have a limited amount of bitcoin for gambling on daily basis. i think no one can estimate it that how much he has gambled up to now.it is a mixture of winning and loosing the money.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
July 06, 2016, 12:59:41 PM
My answer is i am gambling all of my bitcoin because i consider every type of investments like trading as a gamble. Even if it is not directly from a gambling site.

But if you refer specifically from gambling sites i think i gambled 0.1 btc and lost all of them because i got greedy that time so i never tried gambling again there. And i already learned many lessons from what i already lose.

I don't think trading is a type of gambling. gambling is like a game where you can only trust on your luck and you don't need to do any hard work.
but trading is a big work. in trading you need skills not luck. you can't earn with luck in trading you need to give lots of time and do to much hard work.

PS I also spend some money in online bitcoin gambling but then I quite it and now I am very glad that I took a right decision.
Activity: 700
July 06, 2016, 11:50:59 AM
My answer is i am gambling all of my bitcoin because i consider every type of investments like trading as a gamble. Even if it is not directly from a gambling site.

But if you refer specifically from gambling sites i think i gambled 0.1 btc and lost all of them because i got greedy that time so i never tried gambling again there. And i already learned many lessons from what i already lose.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 06, 2016, 10:36:03 AM
I might say  none. Because I only bet the btc I earned from faucets. I dont deposit to them. But as a result my earning is not that big.

Yup! I am doing the same gambling my earn money on faucets and not on my main BTC wallet in doing this no hustle and if you lose you would not feel regret and frustration over a small amount earn on faucets.

Gambling on faucets gets old and its not that much fun anymore. You are pretty much making like $0.10/hr if you rely on faucets and have very good luck.

I don't really think about gambling that fun, I am saying these because if you don't want to have many losses and many expenses in gambling work it out on faucets because of it's free bitcoin you will never have to waste your own money anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
July 06, 2016, 10:22:58 AM
I have different wagered amount on various gambling sites but overall it is around 50 btc but I am lucky person still going into profitable direction, even gambling is so risky and that is why I am betting only on safer options.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 06, 2016, 10:06:17 AM
Im not sure about the ammount but for sure werent above 0,25btc at the period of bitcoin worthing 300 dollars soo it werent a huge lost on tha time, nowadays i would consider a big one. But sometimes we must take risks to try to profit from it
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
July 06, 2016, 02:35:24 AM
I might say  none. Because I only bet the btc I earned from faucets. I dont deposit to them. But as a result my earning is not that big.

Yup! I am doing the same gambling my earn money on faucets and not on my main BTC wallet in doing this no hustle and if you lose you would not feel regret and frustration over a small amount earn on faucets.

Gambling on faucets gets old and its not that much fun anymore. You are pretty much making like $0.10/hr if you rely on faucets and have very good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: