Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money do you have left from your job? - page 10. (Read 12525 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
My salary is actually not enough for me, but i have to budget it properly to make it enough for my daily needs. I got to pay for the rent of where im staying, my electricity bills and of course for my food. And sometimes, i have to cut the budget for my food so that i still have money for next 15days. And that is why joining bitcoin is a very good idea for me.
Same here bro, i never got the chance to save from my salary. I got wife and a daughter that studying and an infant. Thats why i join bitcoin but due to lack of money i first joined a campaign and after i earn from it i put it to trading. And now i can save from bitcoin by trading and im so grateful from bitcoin.
Keep doing that because at the end of the day, it will all pays off because right now you are not experiencing fully huge income from bitcoin but if you will continue saving money from trading and using it for trading as a compounding capital then i think that after a year, you can easily turn your profit into million dollars in just a few months of trading.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My salary is actually not enough for me, but i have to budget it properly to make it enough for my daily needs. I got to pay for the rent of where im staying, my electricity bills and of course for my food. And sometimes, i have to cut the budget for my food so that i still have money for next 15days. And that is why joining bitcoin is a very good idea for me.
Same here bro, i never got the chance to save from my salary. I got wife and a daughter that studying and an infant. Thats why i join bitcoin but due to lack of money i first joined a campaign and after i earn from it i put it to trading. And now i can save from bitcoin by trading and im so grateful from bitcoin.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Right now I'm still working in a new place.i left from job eight months ago because of my salary is not enough for my daily needs for my kids,like diaper,milk,etc at that time I could save about 7000 dollars and I use to invest bitcoin about 50% and I'm happy because until now the money grew up to more than 600% thanks bitcoin.
Activity: 154
I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

I get $5,200/year or $433/mo less of premiums mandated by our government to be deducted to every employee. Luckily our government now passed a law that employees with $433/month salary and below is exempted to tax. I only spent half of my monthly income to food,fuel,utility bills and insurances since I do not pay for a house rent because we own the house. I can still put something on my savings account portion of my salary.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Activity: 314
Merit: 105
I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

I am still student and going to university . Now , i am earning  about $1,000/month .My aim salary is $5,000 and more . Because i have a big dream that is travelling around the world . I'm trying to improve myself to be better
Just like you I am just a student and this bitcoin serve as my job and I am getting an income monthly but that is not high. I started to go bitcoin because I wanted to have 1 bitcoin this year. I wanted to help my  parents on our daily expenses. Have a house and lot, car and travel around the world with my friends.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
I have a small delivery restaurant in a small city in Russia. My average salary is 3 thousand dollars per month.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
In my current just work, I only earned 5000$ / year, we have 2 kids which in elementary, we pay for electricity, internet, mobile subscription, daily food, school, transportation and other extra expenses. Almost next to nothing was left for savings. That's the reason why my eagerness to learn more about crypto and trading was very high.

I was too tired living like that and I will do everything that I could to lift our current living situation. Of course in a fair ways.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Does not look like a lot. In comparative terms right now I am saving very little from my current job. It seems that salaries, taxes and expenses are carefully balanced to keep you working until you die of a heart attack or cancer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
My salary is usually just enough to suffice our daily needs. As a family man, having extra after allocating the money for the bills, rent and food only happens once in a blue moon. This scenario is what you would always. Getting money from this forum really helped me become better with the same budget.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
My current salary is just enough to survive, after sending money to my family, paying monthly bills and some living expenses. I barely spare money for my savings; this is the reason why I need additional source of income.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Not much is left from my salary. I don't even have the money to buy a new dress or shoes. LOL Everything just goes to our needs, payment for the electricity, water, etc.
If you are having good salary and even then you are not having anything then you should make budget for you daily or monthly just be patient while going for shopping or outing. Money is not easy to earn and it takes a lot of time so just have patience and not to waste your salary on useless things and try to buy bitcoin if it is possible for you and investment will give you savings for future.
Activity: 135
I'm a housewife,idont get salary or money  to earn because housewife job is to do my obligation for my family doing laundry.my husband is only a carpenter he give me a salary.but money of my husband is not enough for my family needs.but bitcoin is a really big help for me.now i can buy anything iwant for my kids.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12

I'm one of your sentiments. My salary is not enough for my family's need. Having two kids who are still children, milk, diaper, etc. i am recieving 500$ a month. After deducting all my bills and necessary payments, What's left is 200$. That's our budget for a month. So Bitcoin is really a big help.
Activity: 946
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
If we are talking here about take home pay, I could say that my money is not enough to shoulder my expenses at home. In my country, wages are low that it is only enough to feed yourself. I'm talking here of the majority. If you have family, you should look for other means of livelihood so you can feed them and give them brighter future.
Well thanks to bitcoin for me since it really help us a lot, I remeber doing extra job before as well as keep on searching on how to earn more ,does in reality our regular job were not really sufficient for living and will not make us rich if we just rely on it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
If we are talking here about take home pay, I could say that my money is not enough to shoulder my expenses at home. In my country, wages are low that it is only enough to feed yourself. I'm talking here of the majority. If you have family, you should look for other means of livelihood so you can feed them and give them brighter future.
Activity: 78

I am still student and going to university . Now , i am earning  about $1,000/month .My aim salary is $5,000 and more . Because i have a big dream that is travelling around the world . I'm trying to improve myself to be better
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I have only few amount left salary from my job every payday. I have many debts which was deducted from my income every payday that is why I always searching for a job that could add to my little net income left from my job and I am happy to say that I have found this forum that really help me a lot. Now I can pay any obligations of my children in school and I can support my parents in their needs.
Activity: 85
Not much is left from my salary. I don't even have the money to buy a new dress or shoes. LOL Everything just goes to our needs, payment for the electricity, water, etc.
Activity: 140

Funny to answer thi question but i love to.i dont get salary or money to earn for because i am just only a housewife my job is to do my obligation to my family does all the household chores and everything for my family.My husband is only a construction worker.His salary is my salary.sometimes i had also think of doing short bussiness to have an extra income like online bussiness.So when i heard about bitcoin i grab the opportunity to know and learn about it
Pages:
Jump to: