Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money do you have left from your job? - page 13. (Read 12525 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 10
My salary of one month 3 million, make pay rent of residence and daily requirement about 2,5 million so the rest of money less 500 thousand rupiah I tube to buy house if have enough money
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
Right now I'm still working in a new place, last time I left from job was 8 months ago, at that time I could save about $ 8000. and I use to invest bitcoin about 50%, and happy because until now the money grew up to more than 700%, thanks bitcoin.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Was that was it was?
Nothing, the last time i work was 4 years ago, i continued my studies and pursue my degree, glad i bump into Bitcoin, somehow I earn money even when I'm studying, though I haven't earned that much.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Nothing is left on my salary from my previous job. Cause its not even enough for my family needs for at least a month that is why i quit on my job  and switch to be a full time on bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin is the key to make our life change.
I think you're some kind of players? How can you have nothing left from the last job. Did you spend all it on some stupid things like weebs , video games or sluts? Please config your living purchase back or you will be broke somedays
Activity: 1061
Merit: 502
RIP: S5, A faithful device long time
I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

About couple terahashes per second example ethereum or couple petahashes per second, btc.  Grin
Activity: 170
In which country of the former USSR do you live?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Really? I expected everyone here to be making about $100 000 / year
I think just the boss or owner of a business that could generate $ 100k in 1 year. I do not have any business and I just limited my income employees would

Maybe you're right. Because our salary is quite enough to pay for the house rent if you are living away from home, groceries, etc. Most of the time, you only bought the necessary things and you don't have any money left in your pocket for your wants. Sad to say, but it is the reality nowadays that we only hold our half-a-month salary for just few hours and it's gone because everything are already listed. All the expenses are already in the list, so there's always no extra money left for you.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I usually try to reduce my expenditure by applying various proven methods and doing some experiment as I believe that saving is a part of earning. It doesn't matter, how much you are earning if you are not very good at controlling your expenditure. I am still learning the methods of money management but as of now, I am able to save more than 35% amount which I earn from my job so I think I need some tight execution of the strategies to do it in a more efficient way.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Uh well.. i haven't got a job yet so i can't share with you but.... $10.000/year? It's sure a big amount for me!
And also based on your calculation, you spend only half of it right? And there's still many to save and i don't think you should complain.
I bet, that $5000 left should be used nicely. So you won't regret and feel like being slave but got nothing. Maybe investing them for bitcoin so you can gain more profit?
Activity: 56
I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/
There are no exact monthly salaries. My house opened a food store. Sometimes earn a lot of money but sometimes earn very little .But I estimate my family has earned about $ 2400 a year
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I have enough money left to invest in bitcoin witch i get from my job and that is the reason i can invest in bitcoin witch helps me a lot.
And now i have made some bitcoins for myself. witch is very nice and i can buy some thing i want now.
Ur just like me i have a very good job and i use almost all my money i get from there to buy myself some bitcoins and just most of the bitcoin i have i hold it because the value keeps rising so i am like yay free money. And with some i try to trade and stuff.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
Nothing is left on my salary from my previous job. Cause its not even enough for my family needs for at least a month that is why i quit on my job  and switch to be a full time on bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin is the key to make our life change.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Most of the money you earn from outsourcing through work is taxable for the government. We are no different from slaves and we are struggling in a circle: eating, sleeping, working, closing. taxes, eating, sleeping, etc. So we can not grow if we are stuck in it. So, when you join Bitcoin, it's almost tax free and you can afford to spend for life in the river without fear of debts or annual loans.
Activity: 1
I am still stu-DIE-ing but with my part time job i can earn enough money to get more btc and can earn way more than a average student at my school. Witch is very nice because now i can play and go wherever want for nothing.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Good. I am still a student. I do not do any job, So I do not have any income. I live with my parents. My behind is spending $ 100 a month. But now I earn from Bitcoin and I spend my reading. I can always give some gifts to my family, so I am very thankful to Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
Nothing much if all utilities are paid, unmarried somemore. There is nothing much to earn in the fiat world when every sector is saturated. Investment plan are plain stupid, nothing much but froze your money entirely for YEARS. I'm putting my hope in crypto I must say, once my paycheck reach I would immediate halve some in crypto with just slightly enough for normal living. Just I living poor and dangerously too
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
As it was said earlier, those who make much money won't post in this topic  Smiley The one thing is clear: no matter how much it's left from your salary, if you still have Internet and time to write here a post, there is a way out and many opportunities to live better!
Activity: 4
I have enough money left to invest in bitcoin witch i get from my job and that is the reason i can invest in bitcoin witch helps me a lot.
And now i have made some bitcoins for myself. witch is very nice and i can buy some thing i want now.
Activity: 10
Nothing much anymore because the most i earn comes from bitcoin and i do not earn anything actually at my work they pay me like 100 dollar for one month of everyday working and i am tired but i am happy bitcoin can compensate me  a lot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Previously I never had the money left over from my job, but after I know about bitcoin I can set aside money to save or invest in bitcoin. So far bitcoin has helped me financially.
To be honest it is very small amount left from my job because im a family person and i have two children who studied in private school. Through bitcoin i have an extra income to provide my other expenses and i can save money now and also to my other business.
Pages:
Jump to: