Pages:
Author

Topic: How much money does it take to be considered rich? - page 2. (Read 1753 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Being rich is not about money only
Activity: 10
bill gates is wealth to be up to half
Activity: 26
at least a million dollars to be rich and some property and a limousine with chauffeur
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
For me wealth is when everything is already there, and passive income is 10 times higher than possible costs.
Activity: 314
People can be considered rich, if he already has at least two magnificent houses, has 2 luxury cars, and has 2 wives.
Activity: 9
200000 dollars and above
Activity: 171
There is no specific amount but I think wealth is better than money
Activity: 85
when you can buy anything you want but not that fancy you know, when you go out you can buy many as you like
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Wherever you live, all you need is a rent free home and enough passive income to cover food and bills. Then you are rich
Activity: 34
As long as you don't have to worry about how much a daily purchase costs and how it affects your monthly budget, I consider that rich enough.
Activity: 194
Merit: 2
no amount is ever enough Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
A few million dollars is enough to make myself feel rich now. But i am sure if i would have million dollars, I would not be satisfied with this money Smiley
Activity: 196
Maybe have a 10 million dollars will consider you a rich person.
Activity: 112
I know a person is called rich when he has a million dollars
Activity: 102
Merit: 100
In order for me to consider myself a rich man, it is enough for me to have 1,000,000 dollars. This is the starting capital, which I will dispose of so as to multiply it several times
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
I think money doesn't have to say that you're wealthy. I think being wealthy is accepting who you are and know what you can. Money can make you wealthy, but it only makes you wealthy in materials not in life.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
It depends on our circumstances and circumstances. We can not determine the amount of money is not enough or missing. Only we want to have money to be considered rich. That is a necessary and sufficient condition to affirm wealth. As far as living is concerned, for example, the poor are different from the wealthy in terms of wealth. A beggar today earns twice as much or earns a loaf of bread yesterday or can not live for the rest of the week without starving, but for them it is wealth. On the other hand , the rich, they never find enough, they want to be richer, they always think how to give birth to money, with them rich concept is endless without end.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
Have at least untouched saving's of about 100,000usd, a beautiful castle and 3 lovely hi-tech ride parked in your castle. Asides your savings, make sure you are making at least 20cents every seconds, that is, 12usd every minute. If you have been able to achieve this, then you are rich.
Everyone rich when lots of money, built a new house, have cars everything that are luxurious. A person that can earn money through other people working on them. Those person who has a stable income or business and can create job to help other people to be employed.
Activity: 14
From persdonal experience I know that from getting richer you dont feel more like you are rich.

You just compare yourself to different people that you consider rich compared to you
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
You're probably considered rich when you don't look at the price tag when you buy something. Or if you consider 1M as pocket change. Of if you drop a coin in the dark, you light up a hundred bill to find it. Lol
Pages:
Jump to: