Pages:
Author

Topic: How much more fall is possible ? - page 17. (Read 3563 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 10:46:21 AM
How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?
From this time?i think another $1500 from this under $6,000 price will drop because theres no indication of growing so far,for another couple of months or so no one can really tell

We oneed to to more vigilant now since the market flow is unpredictable and unreliable as suspected that whales are on this happenings

Oh no. So sad if  bitcoin price go back to 1500$ , I am thinking now if I still hold my bitcoin or not. Because what is happening to the price of bitcoin now is really worrying .
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
June 24, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
bitcoin prices are more likely to fall more than once, bitcoin has a very high demand price when bitcoin does not sell anymore then bitcoin will fall.
Activity: 280
June 24, 2018, 10:24:15 AM
I do not think you will fall far too much. Because there are some mining costs in the business. Those who do this job under 5k may have to take a break. So I do not believe they will fall below these prices.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
June 24, 2018, 09:35:04 AM
From this time?i think another $1500 from this under $6,000 price will drop because theres no indication of growing so far,for another couple of months or so no one can really tell

We oneed to to more vigilant now since the market flow is unpredictable and unreliable as suspected that whales are on this happenings
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
June 24, 2018, 08:58:26 AM
I think Bitcoin will go up and will always be the most expensive cryptocurrency mainly since it's the original and is the most recognized cryptocurrency to the general public. Majority of us probably all started getting into cryptocurrency originally because of Bitcoin so if cryptocurrencies ever do take off and companies do start accepting them in their stores the original cryptocurrency will definitely be the first one to be accepted which would cause it's price to increase.

Market is Volatile, anything can happened at any given time, a lot of indicators that affects crypto currency price value in the market, like the issue on Banned,Scammer, and the issue on Regulation by the government financial institution, but the most recent news that affects the price value to drop, are the combination of Bad news and the panic selling of Bitcoin in the trading market. massive trading in the market or volume of investment have both positive and negative reaction. no one can predict on what to become on Bitcoin but i am optimistic that market will recover after this market glitz and will stabilized to a more favorable status, Bitcoin price value  will even goes up again.
Activity: 1134
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
June 24, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
I think the price decline will continue until August and will rise again towards the end of the year. now the bitcoin price has dropped below $ 6k, this is really bad news  Cry
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 08:16:47 AM
I'm not surprised at anything. If we proceed from the fact that now the market is being manipulated, bitcoin can drop very low. If he is already trading at a price below six thousand dollars, then I would not be surprised if he drops to five thousand and four thousand dollars. There is already no significant difference. After a while, it will recover. In another way, it simply can not be.
I don't know it's manipulation or not but the steadily declining price makes anyone panic. I'm really so sick of the bitcoin market that keeps on declining prices, because it keeps my money going down, what should I do? hold or sell? I've lost too much, and I've been waiting too long
maybe u should wait till September cause there is a chance of price rising  that month   or maybe  it can increase once this bitcoin ban case in india will  end on july 20
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 24, 2018, 07:26:26 AM
I'm not surprised at anything. If we proceed from the fact that now the market is being manipulated, bitcoin can drop very low. If he is already trading at a price below six thousand dollars, then I would not be surprised if he drops to five thousand and four thousand dollars. There is already no significant difference. After a while, it will recover. In another way, it simply can not be.
I don't know it's manipulation or not but the steadily declining price makes anyone panic. I'm really so sick of the bitcoin market that keeps on declining prices, because it keeps my money going down, what should I do? hold or sell? I've lost too much, and I've been waiting too long
Activity: 322
June 24, 2018, 07:22:36 AM
Well for now there in no one who can predict how much more fall is possible for bitcoin as of this moment but we are hoping that the fall might stop and will start to increase so that we can be able to assure specially to those who invested alot they can assure that they will end big profit when they sell their bitcoin by the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
June 24, 2018, 07:18:27 AM

There was a 80% drop in the prices, during the last major correction (2013 December - 2016 January). So something similar can be expected. That would mean that the prices can drop by 80% from the peak pricing of $20,000 per coin which was reached on 2017 December. And we can expect the correction to last until 2020 January.
Activity: 406
June 24, 2018, 07:11:33 AM
No one can tell how much fall Bitcoin will have because of its unpredictable and volatile system, the best thing to do is to wait for the year ends and by that time you will have your next move. So for the mean time just do your work and keep hoping that Bitcoin recover in near time because we all here want Bitcoin to rise again so that many people will have a chance to change their life right now.
Activity: 126
June 24, 2018, 06:55:08 AM
There could be no one who can tell how many possible downfall of bitcoin gonna happen ,because only time will tell if there is another fall, and if the market ,will not be resolve by this already long downfall  , then it might continue this season of reddish market.
Activity: 350
June 24, 2018, 06:54:45 AM
the bitcoin price movement is actually driven from worldwide demand and the total supply is very limited when, making bitcoin difficult to predict.
Activity: 434
June 24, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
I just let the time tell how bitcoin will have its market value in the coming days or so. Now, bitcoin has hit the 5,000$ mark and it's the lowest value it had this year. If it will continues to fall, i don't care much about it because i have my bitcoin on set for a long term hold and i believe that bitcoin will be coming back again.
Activity: 80
June 24, 2018, 06:12:04 AM
Unless panic selling is discontinued price will continue to go down further and whales are benefiting much on the low price. We should remain steadfast in being patient for us to have the strength to hold and  bitcoin like before will emerge once again.

People are panic selling because of the market manipulations carried out by whales. They started decreasing the price by putting sell orders and then people are continuing the trend by panic selling and ultimately benefitting whales. So it'll keep going down until you and me and others understand the power of HODLing because ultimately price of BTC will restore, it may take some time but it will.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
June 24, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

This decline will continue as long as the bear season is not over and the bull season is over. If we make a prediction based on past years, we are expecting a serious decline until the end of summer months, but in November, all these declines will leave their place to rise and those old days will come again. For that reason, purchasing over different prices instead of selling during this period will be a far more accurate decision for the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
June 24, 2018, 05:09:23 AM
There is no way to predict, too many interests on the table.
It seems that every "official" institution is against BTC, so we are on the right path.
Thay can't stop crypto, they only can try to discourage users.
But we'll win.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 24, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
all possibilities may actually happen bitcoin may go down and collapse and chances are it will happen if bitcoin is no longer buyer and buyer.
Activity: 55
June 24, 2018, 05:04:59 AM
Short answer ? A lot more..

Mehdi
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 04:58:50 AM
Unless panic selling is discontinued price will continue to go down further and whales are benefiting much on the low price. We should remain steadfast in being patient for us to have the strength to hold and  bitcoin like before will emerge once again.
Pages:
Jump to: