Pages:
Author

Topic: How much more fall is possible ? - page 20. (Read 3563 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 10:04:04 AM
How much more fall is possible in price of bitcoins?
Its hard to predict on how much more that bitcoin price will fall but in this kind of situation we need to know how to handle it or we can used this opportunity to buy more while bitcoin is on dip because for sure bitcoin will bounce back and it will become profitable again.
Activity: 462
June 22, 2018, 07:17:53 AM

The current situation in the market is good.The price of bitcoin is moving forward.Hold you bitcoin,you can sell that bitcoin with the price of 8000 or 8500$ in few days.The power of bitcoin is the price will raise 500$ in a single day.And this is the main reason for increased in investors every day.
So do you have a magic ball?thats why you can easily predict the $500 increase daily?and when did you get that investors are increasing everyday?if investors are growing then why prices continuously dropping?any good reason for this scenario?

Bitcoin will continue to fall this year and if my calculations concern the value wont even reach the $10,000 until the end of January
Activity: 392
June 22, 2018, 07:02:54 AM
I don't think bitcoin will go down to past $4000 and possibly the lowest bitcoin price will reach $4500. While the possibility to rise it will look after August, I assume it is like last year. The incident where prices began to rise, maybe after August to December. But, this is only my guess because we don't know correct or wrong.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 06:58:57 AM
nobody knows, but today the bitcoin prices fall back and are priced at $ 6300.
You should not see the market now or you will cry.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 06:56:13 AM
Right now i can see btc fall in to 6.2k are we gonna see another dip to 5.8k like previous and take off nothing can predictable but i think if it touch like 3.5 or 4.5k to see a new high.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 06:52:46 AM
It's been under speculation that $6800 will serve to be the resistant point. Looking at the price drop now it has gone far apart from the speculated amount. As of now the price has fallen low to $6400 which will soon initiate a panic wave among the entire user community who have been much attached to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 06:49:14 AM
The question who everyone wants to know is this ,if everybody knows exactly what is it no one gonna be in loss at all, so  to say its very very hard to predict for long run ,it can be predicted for small duration of time, as per now bitcoin has been growing slowly but its growing and will continue to do so though  at slow rate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
June 22, 2018, 06:45:40 AM
No fall is possible anymore, we are picking up .Things are getting very stabilized now and everything is getting fine.Green days are here and the market is set to speed up.ETH and btc are already speeding at a powerful speed.All coins will rise up shortly.
That is great. I do not think we will fall anymore. We are rather rising. Look at ETH and Bitcoin that are going good in the market. They have been stable under the low price and are still demanded heavily in the market. This will lead to the boom eventually. Boom is normally for short time so a wise man will always make quick decisions to either cash or still hold.

I think it's still possible to see the bitcoin price go briefly under $6000 but that's clearly the floor, it's close to the average price of mining bitcoin and many corporations and funds would rather buy Bitcoin than let it slide further I think. On the other hand I don't know about Altcoins, I think many of them could loose another 50% if BTC drops under $6k. But all this is very unlikely in my opinion, the most likely scenario is some more bleeding, a small bullrun/altseason and more sideways movement till the next cycle when BTC move higher for good (probably next year).
Activity: 2450
Merit: 605
June 22, 2018, 06:37:49 AM
No fall is possible anymore, we are picking up .Things are getting very stabilized now and everything is getting fine.Green days are here and the market is set to speed up.ETH and btc are already speeding at a powerful speed.All coins will rise up shortly.
That is great. I do not think we will fall anymore. We are rather rising. Look at ETH and Bitcoin that are going good in the market. They have been stable under the low price and are still demanded heavily in the market. This will lead to the boom eventually. Boom is normally for short time so a wise man will always make quick decisions to either cash or still hold.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 21, 2018, 08:29:24 AM

I think it is really hard to predict for now. I believe that cryptocurrency is volatile and it is always changing so we must just go with the flow of it. Despite of it's fall, we must not panic about it for it will not help us make the tight decision. What we must do is just to have patience and wait for the right time to sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 21, 2018, 07:15:38 AM
Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.

As for traders, for us, stability is the negative thing rather than positive because we are earning our profit from the differences in the process.
Sometimes the price goes up, sometimes it goes down. That’s the best advice any smart person can give anyone in any market. However, the signs point less to a flatline and more to a gut-wrenching EKG full of ups and downs.The Bitcoin, however, is not dead yet.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 06:27:35 AM
In fact bitcoin of fall be it any big doesn't matter. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency of price rise to get out of that. It's how to reduce it hard to say.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 06:14:55 AM
I don't know, maybe they can touch at 2k again Smiley
We can not say that the price of Bitcoin will fall or will go up because the market is unpredictable and is not good these days foe sellers but for buyers. We have observed a little increase today as the value increased from 6.4k dollar to 6.8 k dollar and this is a necessary improvement at this stage. We are expecting for better future value and this is possible like past.
Activity: 274
June 21, 2018, 01:54:02 AM
Perhaps bitcoin will reach some constant. And it will change at some time period to no more than 7-10%. In this case, it can become a convenient means of payment, cause now it isn`t possible with such jumps. But we must understand that it is still too early for such a development scenario, although later it is quite probable.

As for traders, for us, stability is the negative thing rather than positive because we are earning our profit from the differences in the process.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 20, 2018, 09:45:12 AM
I hope this drop is enough in here. hopefully this becomes the last bottom line of bitcoin. you're right these days the price is already stable in the range of $6500 and hopefully in the near future the price can pump up. it will make confidence in the market rise drastically

Lol. I won't get my hopes up if I were you guys. Though we're closing in on the all time low for this year, it's possible that we can go even beyond that. That's mostly how thr market's been the while year up to this point and even if it stats quite steady around 6.5k, there's always a big chance that the next movement would still be downwards
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 08:50:04 AM
Further drops of bitcoin price are still possible if there is an incident of hacking or any negative news on the cryptocurrency market. The hacking of the South Korean crypto exchange Bithumb for example, affected the price of bitcoin. The hack has also a direct impact to the other cryptocurrencies and the market as whole.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 08:13:25 AM
Some of the experts say, that we are right now facing the opposition of $7500, and if it will successful break through it we can see even lower price.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 07:19:02 AM
The fall is possible at any time as takeoff. It's the market that he's crypto currency as an actress, you never know what will happen tomorrow.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 05:32:25 AM
I hope this drop is enough in here. hopefully this becomes the last bottom line of bitcoin. you're right these days the price is already stable in the range of $6500 and hopefully in the near future the price can pump up. it will make confidence in the market rise drastically
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
June 20, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
Actually, from the trends, the first and second quarter is where we see huge dips. But come the third quarter we see a more climbing price then a record breaking high on the fourth. I don't know about nownbecause we experienced an all time high and low in the just three months.
Pages:
Jump to: