Pages:
Author

Topic: How much of your total capital is in crypto? - page 7. (Read 2119 times)

Activity: 926
Merit: 100
sometimes 100% of my capital is played in crypto, and when I get profit I withdraw the profit and use it as cash for shopping, I don't invest in stocks because 100% of capital is in crypto
If all your capital is in crypto, you have to be more active in managing it because the crypto market is always not in a stable condition, so you have to monitor it very often because it can't always be crypto even though it's good.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 603
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
The more we trade the more commissions and useless trading decisions will happen from my experience. I allocated around 30 percent of life savings in crypto portfolio, the more market goes down I add more depending on the predictions. Markets can stay in bear trend long term, so better to invest with caution.
This happens to me whenever I only want to allocate what is left to my salary. The tendency is I gave more in trading than budgeting in our daily needs. We must know when to sell to have some findings in some investment or project that seems to be more working fine than in what we hold. Decision-making is needed.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
Have you ever calculated how much of your total capital is in cryptocurrency?

In my case, i have 60% of my money in bank accounts, 20% in stock market, 5% in cash and only 15% in crypto.

I keep 50% in my bank this time with 15% cash, 20% in stock market ,10% in forex trading and 5% in crypto altcoins investing. I dont trust fully in crypto yet cause its volatiliy in market and many unsure project except Bitcoin
Activity: 2814
Merit: 578
For me 20% in the bank account, 30% in bitcoin, and 50% in altcoins. I like converting any money gotten into any of these rather than holding them down when they can actually be yielding multiple profits if properly monitored and ventured into the right coin.
Did you try to increase your part in bitcoin?

Making it 50% sounds good and putting 30% in altcoins also sounds good IMHO. But if that's what you like and you see that it's profitable to have that portion in your total investments in crypto, I hope that you always prioritize to make profit.

As for 20% in the bank, well we need some liquidity and cash.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
The more we trade the more commissions and useless trading decisions will happen from my experience. I allocated around 30 percent of life savings in crypto portfolio, the more market goes down I add more depending on the predictions. Markets can stay in bear trend long term, so better to invest with caution.  As explained, better safe than sorry in volatile crypto trading world.

For me 20% in the bank account, 30% in bitcoin, and 50% in altcoins. I like converting any money gotten into any of these rather than holding them down when they can actually be yielding multiple profits if properly monitored and ventured into the right coin.
I only suggest that at least 50% be kept in the account because now the economic conditions are not very good, we have lost our jobs and have no additional income. You are aware of market risks and I hope you don't rush into decisions under any market conditions.
He probably made a decent run on the last bull market and now time to get another good profit if the bull market arrives towards the end of the current year. Regarding the additional income, it is also possible with staking on the altcoins while some guys prefer to trade on the daily basis for boosting their crypto portfolio.
Activity: 548
I only suggest that at least 50% be kept in the account because now the economic conditions are not very good, we have lost our jobs and have no additional income. You are aware of market risks and I hope you don't rush into decisions under any market conditions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Activity: 523
Still, now I don't have any investment in cryptocurrency from fiat currency. But I'm planning to do it in a few months, but only 10 percent. Although I don't sell any of my money which I earned from here. I just changed my tokens, which are very secure. If I do my 10 percent of my money, of course I will choose from the Binance exchange.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 329

In my case, i have 60% of my money in bank accounts, 20% in stock market, 5% in cash and only 15% in crypto.
I have about 60% of my capital in the bank and about 10% in cryptocurrency. Then the rest goes to other investments such as bonds and stocks. I also try to hold currencies that are different from country’s currency, as a way to hedge against our currency when it’s getting bad. I hold a little portion as USD. It’s always good to diversify and keep proper records. It’s really helpful and you’re going to be benefiting from it. The ten percent I have in cryptocurrency is a good amount actually, and I’m okay with it. I can’t go all in cryptocurrency, knowing very well that it is a volatile asset.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

if I personally have 100% of my money in cryptocurrency, then of course every month I will definitely continue to buy cryptocurrency from my salary, because I believe by investing all my money in cryptocurrency, then of course the next 4-5 years I can be rich, therefore I will not regret to invest in cryptocurrency every month and put all my money in cryptocurrency, because it will definitely be profitable for my future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
sometimes 100% of my capital is played in crypto, and when I get profit I withdraw the profit and use it as cash for shopping, I don't invest in stocks because 100% of capital is in crypto
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
I have allocated 30% in the crypto account as capital and part of the income from the bounty, maybe if the current market conditions I will inject more funds because now is an opportunity to add USDT in the crypto account to buy cypto at a cheaper price.
Activity: 1121
I never calculated the crypto-currencies how many I have. But there are a good percentage of my total money. I kept the crypto-currencies since 2017 and still I have many crypto. When I need, I convert to money, otherwise I always trade and try to earn more crypto.
Activity: 518
Merit: 30
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Fiat is so messed up and things are getting costly in my country everyday, if you keep fiat in the bank the value will keep dropping, USD seem to be the best choice to keep my money so 80% of my money are into stable coins right now, that's after taking all profits from BTC and other coins I was holding combined
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
Yeah, Even though not accurate but managing funds is the most important things to do i suppose, So you can spend it carefully. For me I only use extra money for investing and it's 30% from my salary, After that i split again with 35% bank saving, 20% Scalp trade (Crypto), 20% Staking/Farming (For now DeFi, CAKE, PSWAP, AZUKI), 15% Stocks market (Mainly Local Stocks on my country), 10% try some investing on Some IDO,ICO,IEO,STO (The last one is AIOZ and that was give me really high ROI!)
Activity: 420
Merit: 1

I put possession 40% money into crypto, only 60% I use for the circulation of money in my cafe.
it's not easy to manage finances more than 50% in crypto, because crypto prices fluctuate, then I will choose to keep crypto assets only 40%.
Some of my friends don't seem to believe it because I invest in crypto, but with patience and the profits I get from holding, everything goes according to plan and don't forget to always hold Bitcoin for long term investments
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
I treat crypto like a high yield savings account. I'm staking NEAR for 11.5% APY and 90 % of my wealth is in crypto.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Not. I never calculated how much my capital was stored in crypto. Actually, things like you do are important, but I never did, because I'm not a big number of players.
I only use the crypto space for basic needs only.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
I only have 20% in crypto and the remaining 80% of my assets are cash and savings in the bank and for my outside business. I used to invest in forex,and I didn't have any profits from that, now I've stopped and I'm just going to focus on crypto.
you are very good at diversifying your business, we know that in cryptocurrency, it has a high risk, so you are more likely to invest in real businesses, that way even if crypto prices fall, you will not have trouble making ends meet. The forex business is actually also good, but we must have sufficient knowledge, especially with the leverage system, the biggest risk can quickly occur margin call
As for me its hard to determine how much already i have invested in crypto but surely just a little for i always have run out of cash, but i have intangible investment in crypto like participating in a bounty campaign and i consider this as my investment for i always spare time on this and we know that time is money.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I only have 20% in crypto and the remaining 80% of my assets are cash and savings in the bank and for my outside business. I used to invest in forex,and I didn't have any profits from that, now I've stopped and I'm just going to focus on crypto.
you are very good at diversifying your business, we know that in cryptocurrency, it has a high risk, so you are more likely to invest in real businesses, that way even if crypto prices fall, you will not have trouble making ends meet. The forex business is actually also good, but we must have sufficient knowledge, especially with the leverage system, the biggest risk can quickly occur margin call
Pages:
Jump to: