Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 89. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
It's a quite tough question. Because the risk of investment on bitcoin is depends on the site which you are use to investment.thank you.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
I can't say the exact risk but what I'm sure it's less since its price is more likely to be stable unlik before where in China affects it too much but now, it has been supported by other countries which is why it's more stable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Probably now is the right time to buy bitcoins, because the value of it becomes bigger and bigger as time goes by. Invest as many bitcoin as you can, but not all your money. I can guarantee that the money you invest will doubled its price or even triple or more it just takes time and a lot of patience. But we cannot say how long bitcoin can go, maybe one day bitcoins will be all gone.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Investing bitcoin is a risky way of earning money because the price of bitcoin is unpredictable but they say price of bitcoin will increase fast. I watch a video about bitcoin when it is starting the price is very lo every year the price is increasing so if you have some extra money go take the risk of investing bitcoin just what i said it is unpredictable
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Well, investing in bitcoin is so risky, but if you really like bitcoin, then the risk is not so great, because we can still increase the amount by trading, or others. In my opinion, the risk may be quite high, as bitcoin prices could drop dramatically anytime.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
From what I've read, bitcoin has a big risk but it seems to also have a gigantic reward.

Yes bitcoin has a big reward to those who invest on it, its like you gamble your own money or have savings for a long time.
Bitcoin is still pumping its market value and just invest what you can afford to loose! but for me I just gamble on bitcoin and other alt-coin because I know in the future it will be huge amount then.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Bitcoin used to be really volatile. But now it is much less so with so many big companies and users using it, and the marketing cap so high, it has grown much more stable. I have a couple of thousand dollars invested in Bitcoin at the moment, because I'm feeling quite bullish.
Well it used to be volatile because there was so little money involved in the market; basically any extra money being used on an exchange could move the market, now we're at a position where it costs $1B to move a 40th of the market cap, before it was in the ballpark of $125M to move a 40th of the total market cap. Big difference involved there.

It's probably worth being bullish right now since there's a lot of money to be made and a lot less risk when it comes to market moves. Just be sure to always buy the dip and never sell high.
Activity: 168
If you want to do it then you certainly know what the risks will be faced, in every site if you invest money in the site first is you do not know if the site is believed there is a site that can give you a small profit, check first if you want to do it .
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
Bitcoin used to be really volatile. But now it is much less so with so many big companies and users using it, and the marketing cap so high, it has grown much more stable. I have a couple of thousand dollars invested in Bitcoin at the moment, because I'm feeling quite bullish.
Activity: 406
The risk is that bitcoin may be a bubble. Every currency has capitalization. National banks can change the volume, but it is always there. At the bitcoin capitalization is our confidence, but it is too little stability and the guarantee that the price will not collapse like a house of cards.

No, it's not on a bubble. Many experts says that it is not bubble, it's a normal growth of demand of bitcoin that's why the price seems to increase quick and thinks that it is a bubble. Though the risk is always there but only for those new adopters because us, who did invested to bitcoin before it reaches $1,000 we already had good times with it.

No, it's really a bubble, a bubble that we're all in. Although we know it well, we can not handle it, a big bubble and we are part of it, if it breaks down, we all have serious consequences. .
Activity: 145
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
All there are risks when investing as well as bitcoin also if you make a big investment then the big risk is also it is feared by many people when the investment.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
The risk is that bitcoin may be a bubble. Every currency has capitalization. National banks can change the volume, but it is always there. At the bitcoin capitalization is our confidence, but it is too little stability and the guarantee that the price will not collapse like a house of cards.

No, it's not on a bubble. Many experts says that it is not bubble, it's a normal growth of demand of bitcoin that's why the price seems to increase quick and thinks that it is a bubble. Though the risk is always there but only for those new adopters because us, who did invested to bitcoin before it reaches $1,000 we already had good times with it.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
I think risk is not only there in bitcoin but always there in all types of investment, and we can only make money if we compromise to take the risk. We need to study the market about bitcoin or any other currency where we want to invest our money. Our experience can really make it more easy  to invest our money in a good place from where we have more chances to increase our income.
that is right, no doubt that risk is always there in any kind of business even in a job.  and we compromise to take the risk which enable us to use to earn money. i think there  is such risk in bitcoin, because people are very much confident about bitcoin they are taking interest to invest money in bitcoin which is making bitcoin more reliable, therefore i think no risk is there in bitcoin to invest your money there.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
How about the fact that since April price has increased and dropped several times? how about the fact that not even miners are certain about the success of Bitcoin in the future but they have just taking the risk like every body else? when you have certainty and some body guarantees you the safety and success of your investment it's called banking, only banks could somehow guarantee to return your money but your money could never rise in value by 100-150% over the course of 2 months.
If you could find anything like crypto currencies any where in the world then you should share it with us, but I doubt if you ever could find such a thing.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
I think risk is not only there in bitcoin but always there in all types of investment, and we can only make money if we compromise to take the risk. We need to study the market about bitcoin or any other currency where we want to invest our money. Our experience can really make it more easy  to invest our money in a good place from where we have more chances to increase our income.

Yes that's true there were plenty of investments which you cannot be assured of it's safety all the time and that rist always involved. Although in most reliable investments like of crowdfundings of alternative currencies, promoting new coins through campaigns at social medias the risk is not that feared compared of ponzi's roaming around advertising their non sense products just to swindle people. Studying the marketing of every currency product is a very ample things to do and you can use it for future background checks of a coin whether it will hit in the market or not.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
Activity: 406
Merit: 255
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
Each and every investment involves certain level of risk and bitcoin is no exception, do your own research and depending on that you can invest your money but make sure that you don't invest all your money only in bitcoins or else it will be a huge risk.
Absolutely, all of the thing that makes our money grows has a risk we need to take the risk in order for us to learn and gain experience while we are waiting for our money to be grow.
Activity: 434
Merit: 270
there is risk in everything.,
but the common saying is bigger the risk bigger the returns., so if you want big returns then you have got to take big risks.

imho bitcoin is only going to go up.
Activity: 350
Bitcointalk.org
Each and every investment involves certain level of risk and bitcoin is no exception, do your own research and depending on that you can invest your money but make sure that you don't invest all your money only in bitcoins or else it will be a huge risk.
Pages:
Jump to: