Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 96. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Tokens That Store Virtual Energy
If only buy btc and retain it will depend on the volatility of the market. And this one can not say that it is influenced by other factors, such as the btc needs of people. Btc investment is only risky when you invest in a  project.

Yes it will be risky if we will invest it in other way. If we will invest in some sites it will be risky. But if we want to earn more. Then we should accept the fact that we need to take a risk and be ready for what will be happen.

Investment is always risky. If you are ready to invest, then your assets are at a certain risk. I agree to take risks to collect more coins. Therefore, I sometimes invest in some projects that bring me a profit
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Actually there is not much risk if you start investing not just rely on money, do not forget to require good analysis and accuracy in observing the movement of bitcoin, but it's also great if you know when to buy, store and sell it, you can get rich Grin
Activity: 11
you cannot tell what will be the price tomorrow and the market is cannot be predict unless you are a rich person so you can dictate the that you want but if you don't have any large amount of money then you will have a high risk in doing investment in bitcoin. All the investments are risky and same is the case with bitcoins to as we cannot afford to trust bitcoins blindly
Activity: 15
You can invest in bitcoins anytime and I, you will benefit from your previous purchase position. So invest in bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 317
I don't think that there is even the slightest of risk present in long term investment of Bitcoin but small risks are present for short term investments.
Activity: 484
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
The risk in investments into bitcoin is losing all of money because there are not people who gives us guarantee
 bitcoin will be survive for long time and still there is values in bitcoin,
but if we see on the marketcap.com bitcoin is the best digital coins be compared with other altcoins
so how much do you be ready to losing money in digital coins?, that the amount must be invested in bitcoin.
No matter what goes with the two sides. Bitcoins benefit us so much the benefits are obviously risky.Not only bitcoin, other currencies also, their price can increase or decrease very quickly in a short time and it will depend on your bitcoin hold time.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰
If only buy btc and retain it will depend on the volatility of the market. And this one can not say that it is influenced by other factors, such as the btc needs of people. Btc investment is only risky when you invest in a  project.

Yes it will be risky if we will invest it in other way. If we will invest in some sites it will be risky. But if we want to earn more. Then we should accept the fact that we need to take a risk and be ready for what will be happen.
The risk in bitcoin is depending on how long you will hold your bitcoin. If you will hold it for short term and sell it for short term trading or investing then you are involving a high risk on your portfolio that can lead to selling emotionally which is more likely to give you loss while if you hold it for long term then the risk is almost gone because you don't need to worry about short term results because the price in the long term will probably goes up.
That's what we all hope, but I wouldn't say that there's no risk at all in the long term. still, it's less risky than investing in related projects or altcoins
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Very risky, because presence of this Government support against bitcoin so what happens with Ecuador could be followed by other countries and it will make bitcoin dissapear.
I dont agree with your point the reason government decision it will go down the ecuador stand against bitcoin doesn't made any difference but adoption of bitcoin made by japan has done lot of changes think positive
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved. Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Answering this question in bold prints and getting the answer right will mean someone will have the ability to tell the future. Sadly. That ability is only found with immortal beings, not man. And that ability is Clairvoyance. Quite all right, business and investment rely more on Speculation. We can only take a guess doing business. So, no one knows for such what happens with Bitcoin in days to come. OP, just follow your heart on the question you asked.
Activity: 281

That is correct. If you invest solely in BTC you will hardly regeret the decision in the future, but investing your BTC in different projects is entirely another thing. Think twice before doing that, maybe it's better to just hold.

Rigth. Just buying and holding bitcoin will help you to be one-way in your investment. But when you invest in initial coin offerings, you take much more risk. In other words, you're doubling your risk.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
We can see bitcoin prices in a few years, very volatile, the price can be very high and very low, very risky, but the greater the risk the profits we will get will be greater
But compared to altcoins bitcoin is a lot more stable, the price of altcoins can change dramatically in a matter of hours I have seen coins with an increase in value of 700% in less than 24 hours, it is very obvious that a coin like that is going to be dumped at some point in time, probably in the very next day, bitcoin at least no longer moves like that.

Less volatile than altcoins doesn't mean its stable... Compare it to any real world investment and the volatility is off the charts. For someone holding long term its not a big issue but for people looking to hold for the short term it can really hurt the nerves.
Then the choice is very easy people should hold long term, and that is precisely one of the most common advices in the forum, if you are going to hold bitcoin make sure you do it in the long term, anything other than that is to take some high risks, with most altcoins that method is impossible since a lot of coins disappear after a while.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

You just need to secure your investment that is investing to those who have a bright future and will surely make your money grow. In that way, you will have a sure return someday.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454

The risk in bitcoin is depending on how long you will hold your bitcoin. If you will hold it for short term and sell it for short term trading or investing then you are involving a high risk on your portfolio that can lead to selling emotionally which is more likely to give you loss while if you hold it for long term then the risk is almost gone because you don't need to worry about short term results because the price in the long term will probably goes up.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Every kind of investments contains risks so that not only Bitcoin investments but also other coins investments can be risky, we don't know when the price goes up or down so that we cannot predict exactly when to buy of sell but we know in the future, Bitcoin price will be higher than now so that if we can hold Bitcoin for a long time, we can make investments in Bitcoin for the future
Thats right, in every investment risk is always present and with your good analysis you will be able to read the rise and the downfall of each investment that you take given that you will place your money inside bitcoin you should always take care and always knew the potentials and the possibilities in each movements so better to keep reading and do a deeper research.
Yes, the hardest part when trading is that you have to predict when the coin prices go down or up and we all know that no one knows the future so that a good trader is the one who has experiences on the markets that he/ she can feel when they should buy or sell
Activity: 826
Merit: 501

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

That is correct. If you invest solely in BTC you will hardly regeret the decision in the future, but investing your BTC in different projects is entirely another thing. Think twice before doing that, maybe it's better to just hold.
Activity: 396
Activity: 602
There is nothing called easy, something also has its difficulties, bitcoin, too. Its price can go up very fast can also be down very low in a short time, it's just no one can predict.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Every kind of investments contains risks so that not only Bitcoin investments but also other coins investments can be risky, we don't know when the price goes up or down so that we cannot predict exactly when to buy of sell but we know in the future, Bitcoin price will be higher than now so that if we can hold Bitcoin for a long time, we can make investments in Bitcoin for the future
Thats right, in every investment risk is always present and with your good analysis you will be able to read the rise and the downfall of each investment that you take given that you will place your money inside bitcoin you should always take care and always knew the potentials and the possibilities in each movements so better to keep reading and do a deeper research.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I do know some people that had panic when the price went down from 2800 dollars, if you arent able to hold your investment for over 6 months 1 year bitcoin is a risky investment, because pumps and dumps always happen, the price now is quite atractive if i had some extra fiat i would get some more satoshis for me.
There will always be a risk in investing. Because we cannot know if someday we will have a profit in the game or we will be losing our investment. Dont sell or withdraw bitcoin so early because of sometimes it may be fluctuated just take the risk and wait for it to have a profit.
investment is a risk. especially when we invest in bitcoin that a have fluctuating prices. But behind the big risk, there is also a great advantage.
If we are sure in bitcoin, we must continue to hold until prices went very high, do not panic or do things that harm you
Pages:
Jump to: