Pages:
Author

Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ? - page 94. (Read 71568 times)

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
Every thing you make earning bitcoins has risk , Even doing jobs like promoting and joining a campaign has risk because you invest your time to do the job and there are a chance that you wont be payed (very low risk) . One of the most high risk in earning is gambling and investing , Gambling is the most well know earning here in cryptoworld and we know that we can earn bitcoins very fast but in the other side we can lose too fast too thats why it is very risky. In investing it has different types like investing on a cloudmining , hyip , gambling site and ICO .
yes risk is one of the most important element of our life. it always revolve around us. we have to accept the existence in every field of life, either it is trading, investment or gambling even in saving we always face risk. but the most important is that how are we dealing with such risk. to me  i think it is too much important to have specially planning how to reduce the risk and how to avoid it and turn it in to profit.
There no investment is without risk. I believe Bitcoin is a great investment as it will be considered digital gold in a few years. Most investors while making an investment, consider less risk as favorable. Bitcoin itself an asset and good potential of investment, so we won't turn off cause the safest way to invest, is to only put in what you are comfortable losing.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
There will always be a risk in any investment you make. The time you bought Bitcoin or you hold your Bitcoin is considered as an investment already and has a risk because the price is unstable and price might drop or goes up. We can't compute how much is the risk but i am only sure that there is always a risk everytime you are holding Bitcoin or any crypto currency.
Risk will always be there, in everything, its up to you on how do you manage it or how do you want to take care of it. People always be afraid on taking a risk. We should be brave on taking a risk always because if we passed that challenge we will be better and we will be reach. Sometimes we lose sometimes we earn a lot in investing whag matters most is we have learn from it.

What is said perfect without risk their is nothing you can achieve in real life also after you take risk. but i think Bitcoin investment is very good to take risk because the price will always go up.

There is obviously a degree of risk but many people overestimate the risk with bitcoin, as you say it seems to always go up. I think in the long term at least at current prices the risk is very low.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Risk will be always associated in whatever you do in your life. Now risk with Bitcoin is high as well as low or none. Totally depends on you and where do you reside.
If you have invested in Bitcoins during its introduction or growth phase you are already in profit, so no risk exists. For now it is kind of risky, quite high as there are various speculations going around for now. Also High return has always high risk.

But if your country has legalized BTC, your risk is kind of low, quite low in terms of suddenly getting affected by government policies, those who still haven't legalized or banned Bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852
Risk involved in investing in bitcoin is low to moderate as price falling surely occurs but price won't reach 0 for sure. Another risk is your bitcoins getting stolen as there are many hackers in past who hacked into people's computer and stole their bitcoin. Another risk is you send money to someone and he's doesn't send you for what you paid. All these risks can surely be avoided if necessary research work is done.

I should warn everyone that wallet robberies are becoming common once again, perhaps as a result of the rising exchange rates. In various forums (including this one), I am witnessing several threads popping up dealing with wallet hacks and robberies. It is really scary. I am even afraid to log in to my online Bitcoin wallet.

Extreme care is necessary in dealing with Bitcoin at these high prices (and really all the time).  I lost some BTC in a slick scam some three years ago.  blockchain.info's wallets are apparently safer than before, use their "rudimentary 2FA" service (second password before sending).

Hardware wallets are good, I especially like the DigitalBitBox.

And re RISK in Bitcoin price, ah yeah, we see that every week.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Every thing you make earning bitcoins has risk , Even doing jobs like promoting and joining a campaign has risk because you invest your time to do the job and there are a chance that you wont be payed (very low risk) . One of the most high risk in earning is gambling and investing , Gambling is the most well know earning here in cryptoworld and we know that we can earn bitcoins very fast but in the other side we can lose too fast too thats why it is very risky. In investing it has different types like investing on a cloudmining , hyip , gambling site and ICO .
yes risk is one of the most important element of our life. it always revolve around us. we have to accept the existence in every field of life, either it is trading, investment or gambling even in saving we always face risk. but the most important is that how are we dealing with such risk. to me  i think it is too much important to have specially planning how to reduce the risk and how to avoid it and turn it in to profit.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i strongly believe bitcoin will bounce back and keep growing but investing in a crypto-currency in the first place is taking risk so just be firm and have hope. with the wallet i also believe the wave lite client wallet is very good you might want to try it
the price is now trading above 2600$ so its mean that it s already bounce back and hope that if this increasing rate will continue then there are more possibilities that the price of bitcoin will cross 3000$ in next few days and after that will continue o reach to 4000$.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
There will always be a risk in any investment you make. The time you bought Bitcoin or you hold your Bitcoin is considered as an investment already and has a risk because the price is unstable and price might drop or goes up. We can't compute how much is the risk but i am only sure that there is always a risk everytime you are holding Bitcoin or any crypto currency.
Risk will always be there, in everything, its up to you on how do you manage it or how do you want to take care of it. People always be afraid on taking a risk. We should be brave on taking a risk always because if we passed that challenge we will be better and we will be reach. Sometimes we lose sometimes we earn a lot in investing whag matters most is we have learn from it.

What is said perfect without risk their is nothing you can achieve in real life also after you take risk. but i think Bitcoin investment is very good to take risk because the price will always go up.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
To answer truely, Price of any altcoin including bitcoin is not possible. But due to increasing difficulty and increasing demand with new people to bitcoin, bitcoin price will surely hike upto 4000$. Yes, its a good time to purchase bitcoin and it will surely give you huge profit in future. Note- purchase at your own risk
You can always stay updated to bitcoin new and calculate and do some research about it. I individually think, its a proper time to invest in bitcoin. Purchasing bitcoin will surely give you big profit.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
Activity: 56
 it is very hard to speak approximately with this Matter, and give a few recommendation, because, nobody is aware of what's going to happen inside the future, possibly a person will provide you with a new rising alt crypto on the way to surpass Bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
I do know some people that had panic when the price went down from 2800 dollars, if you arent able to hold your investment for over 6 months 1 year bitcoin is a risky investment, because pumps and dumps always happen, the price now is quite atractive if i had some extra fiat i would get some more satoshis for me.
Yeah no doubt this is good opportunity for all those people who can afford to buy bitcoin because it is known that bitcoin price will increase and holding them for a little while can lead you to earn a handsome profit. I think the price this time will cross $3000 and it will happen soon.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
i strongly believe bitcoin will bounce back and keep growing but investing in a crypto-currency in the first place is taking risk so just be firm and have hope. with the wallet i also believe the wave lite client wallet is very good you might want to try it
If you tell the truth, then all work with the crypto currency has a certain risk. But the fact is that you need to be very careful with those projects that you want to invest. In truth, I only consider those companies that are present on the bitcointalk form and begin to develop. Therefore, it is in this direction that I buy cheaply their coins, and I'm already waiting for them to increase several times. This is a very good investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 69
Antifragile
I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

Personally I think bitcoin is quite safe in terms of investment risk, because I expect it to rise alot. But I dont suggest going all in on bitcoin. Diversify maybe? put some on eth, xmr, dash, or whatever altcoin you prefer.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
Bitcoin could hit $100,000 in 10 years, says the analyst who correctly called its $2,000 price
Bitcoin could make up 10 percent of the $5 trillion average daily volume in the foreign exchange market in 10 years, according to Saxo Bank analyst Kay Van-Petersen.
Its market capitalization could grow to $1.75 trillion which would make each bitcoin worth $100,000.
If you want to really purchase a good amount of bitcoin for future, this is the right time to purchase
bitcoin will surely hike a lot in future.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
everything in the world has some percent  of risk no matter its 99% or 1% there is always some risk. and when we trade something we play with that risk that little risk is important to make profit. as you see even with bitcoin you can not gurrenty that the current price is good or bad, we can not predict on future so it depends on your decision that can you afford to take the loss if yes then just invest it. while your investment in running you will see many times that the price has gone in the side of loss and that the time when you have to just wait to get a good price boost.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
Risk involved in investing in bitcoin is low to moderate as price falling surely occurs but price won't reach 0 for sure. Another risk is your bitcoins getting stolen as there are many hackers in past who hacked into people's computer and stole their bitcoin. Another risk is you send money to someone and he's doesn't send you for what you paid. All these risks can surely be avoided if necessary research work is done.

I should warn everyone that wallet robberies are becoming common once again, perhaps as a result of the rising exchange rates. In various forums (including this one), I am witnessing several threads popping up dealing with wallet hacks and robberies. It is really scary. I am even afraid to log in to my online Bitcoin wallet.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Pages:
Jump to: