Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns? - page 31. (Read 6755 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 16
usual i spend 2 hours a day to do all bounty work.but if im creating content it will take more times on average its link 6 hours a day. because content take lot of time,hope this helped.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
At least 10hrs a day, i take it as a part-time job, it would have been full-time, but earnings don't come easily.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
I probably spend 6 to 8 hours a day doing bounty work.  I enjoy it but I'm getting poorer by the day.  I sadly won't be able to continue much longer due to the inability to make rent and food money.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How much time do you spend on bounty campaigns?

Is it worth doing bounty campaigns?

How much can you make from one bounty campaigns?

I have a day job so i am spending at least 3hrs. Minimum of my time in bounty campaigns. It is good to have a time management so that you can tract your deliverables from work, crypto and your family as well.
That sounds like an exciting strategy to educate yourself on how to use cryptocurrency and how to invest.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0

I have a day job so i am spending at least 3hrs. Minimum of my time in bounty campaigns. It is good to have a time management so that you can tract your deliverables from work, crypto and your family as well.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
I usually don't track the time I spent on bounty hunter campaigns, I'm much more focused finishing the requirements needed every week in the campaign I joined
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I don't have much time to work in crypto, so I only make it a part-time job. Only one to three hours I spend in a day for crypto. I think the bounty is still worth doing. Although many projects fail or scam this year, but there are still many of them that are legit and provide benefits, of course they must be right in choosing them.

Same with the statement above. I spend one to three hours a day doing bounty campaigns since some postings cannot be done in one day only and I spend time for reading some of the topics and opinions of other crypto users in bitcoin forum.
Activity: 141

I don't have much time to work in crypto, so I only make it a part-time job. Only one to three hours I spend in a day for crypto. I think the bounty is still worth doing. Although many projects fail or scam this year, but there are still many of them that are legit and provide benefits, of course they must be right in choosing them.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
I spend a few hours a day with the bounty company. I think it's profitable. But you have to give it a lot of time. It is the amount of time spent depends on the result that you get.
Activity: 108
Not too much. I prefer to participate only in bounty campaigns of serious projects, so right now i have just 2-3 campaigns and it takes just few hours per week.
Activity: 202
I personally don't spend much time on bounty campaign due to the nature of my job, but I wish I could spend more time. Lately I spend less than 10 hours per week on bounties and major subscribe to signature and media campaigns which I believe is more lucrative than the social media campaigns.
That's too little time you allocate here in crypto mate but maybe it's ok. Me, i spend 4 hours a day to see which project is good to invest and do some bounties as well. Maybe in the future i would try to lessen the time since it is stressful here.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

- this will depend on your free time of course, you can starts 4 hours to 8 hours daily. Or it is more likely
   depend in the task you you participated in the bounty campaign.

- yes it is worth, although, you must prepare yourself about the bad side of crypto currencies because, there is a
   lot of risk in it and some bounty ico project end into nothing.

- I think this could possibly depend on the budget/allocation they have in the project orbounty campaign,
   if the value will increase rapidly you could earn big or depending on the total coins you have too.

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I own every day doing just that Bounty I did within 5 to 7 hours per day. And this I feel is enough time to do this work. And as long as it follows the Bounty, of course, I also get results. The result of the Bounty is certainly very fair and able to buy daily necessities.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
The amount of time you spend on bounty is dependent on the quantity of bounty you engage in for me I was spending between three to five hours carrying out my tasks but after few scams and no payments from Campaign Managers now I am mostly giving just few minutes to these bounties. But the amount to be made is based on several factors, ranging from the tokens, your decision to hodl or sell, and the nature of the market.
Activity: 181
Merit: 4
As of now since there's no pretty about in bounty campaign it is quite less I spend time in participating in a bounty campaign projects. It is not because they're not so much good but like being profitable but it has been increased the total number of scam ICO that runs the project. So it is very hard for all bounty hunters that would working very hard and they don't get their rewards or payments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

I do only signature campaigns and that does not take a lot of time. The biggest challenge is to find a prospective campaign - and such an analysis can take up to several days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Just enough time to complete my daily requirement. About an hour or two at an average.

It definitely is! Especially when the ICO becomes a success. You will surely be rewarded accordingly.

It really depends on the project's allocation and the time you've put into the campaign. So there is no exact answer to this. If you'll ask for an average, probably around a thousand $ given some sufficient amount of time was invested.
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
For social media i can spend time about 2 hours more, and for youtube and article i can spend time about 12 hourse or more, for one bounty i can get profit, and no at all
Activity: 78
in carrying out the bounty is enough for my life. and I think it's more than enough for an hour or two to carry out this work.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
I spend a whole lots of time on bounty and I can gladly say bounty worth the time spent on it in as much you do your research about the project concerned very well and if it turns out to be successful, you will be in money.
I define the bonus campaign as my extra income and I usually keep the coin when receiving rewards or reinvesting because it is money that I do not have to invest. At times the rewards received from the bonus campaigns are quite large and effective.
Pages:
Jump to: