Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time do you spend reasearching your prospective coin buys? - page 2. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10
For the coins I intend to purchase, I usually spend about a week or so to analyze the rationality of the new project, the composition of the team, and the allocation of ICO funds. Besides, the activity of social media platform is also a very important factor.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?

I usually spend more time in buying the altcoins which are already listed over the market and who is making good progress in terms of their project development having good daily volume etc. Those coins are sure shot jackpot for our futures and thus we shodlnt be wasting our time in researching the newly formed coins.

If the coins are already listed then there is no point in researching about them again and again as they have already made the 70% progress by that. So its better to keep an eye on the progress and see what they are upto. Thats sufficient to know which coin to buy next?  Cheesy
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
By learning on a project fully, and tried to fully understand the project itself.
I my self would take about 3-6 days, before i decided to purchase for any tokens.
I also takes consideration from other people who already join the project.

You should take time to analyze the projects you should invest in because there are so many ICOs nowadays and it is hard to distinguish those scam and legit and even some of those scams has high rating in ICO rating sites. You should also not depend on those ICO sites that gives rating because there are times when they are paid to give high scores/ratings to the ICOs to attract more investors.

As for me, I check the social media accounts if they have many followers, I check the team if they are responsive and of course check the whitepaper if their plan is viable or not or will just end up as an idea. The team behind the projects should already be experienced in the scope of the project. It may take days or weeks to finish studying the coins that are worth investing in.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?

In my mind, I spend my daytime reading articles, exploring new ideas and knowledge of technology from the use case itself. Certain deadlines are impossible to determine, varying according to the popularity of a given coin. My spending time usually ranges from 5 to 8 hours depending on the atmosphere of the day.

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
A couple of hours. And then all of us in the office gather for a meeting to reach a concensus on whether to participate or not in the ICO.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
By learning on a project fully, and tried to fully understand the project itself.
I my self would take about 3-6 days, before i decided to purchase for any tokens.
I also takes consideration from other people who already join the project.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
Graphic follow-up is very important to get potential money. However, you should know the value of money in the past. It takes a very long time to follow all of them. It's not hard to follow, it's easy.
If you have invested your money into any of the crypto currency, then it is better to get as much information as you can regarding that coin because this is the only thing which will then help you in having a fair idea of how things work and that you will then also be able to make the right choice at the right time. focus on learning and that money will come at its own and that you need to worry then.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I follow the science taught by Robert Toru Kiyosaki.

In order to invest in any coin, I analyze 100 coins.

Recently, I invest in little-known and cheap coins
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I spend quite a lot of time looking for new investments because the money I have earned is not given to me simply and so I look very carefully  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
I spend full times for day trading, but while wait for best moment for entry i also spend times 1 or 2 hours aday to looking for and to learn which coin can be possible become the next Verge, ETH or Neo. I look for this coin for long term trading, we should be diligent and spend times everyday to learn fundamental of each coin and dont forget also sharing with friends and expert.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
It depends on the coin and the resources that I use for my research. I had some situations when I ran into opinions of some important investors so I had no point to keep looking for other ones.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
It take between 1 week to 1 month for me to decide whether I will invest in a project.

I normally take 1 day to read the white paper and analysis whether the project is worth investing in. If I am interested, I will join the telegram or discord channel to interact with the developer and community for at least 1 week.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I look for the community behind the coin the idea of the coin, their whitepaper and the roadmap of that particular coin and also how the team is working for the project if they care about the community and the investors and also in which exchanges the coin is listed these are some factors which I consider before buying any coin and this takes a substantial amount of time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
I will think twice or more to make a decision in choosing a coin to buy,  because I have to minimize all of the risk that I have to face up,  as an investor we have to find  a lot of information about the coin that we want to invest to,  choose the stabil one and make a move in it,  investing is not an easy thing to do,  it will need a lot of consideration to do it
Activity: 126
1-4 weeks depending on the market situation.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

It's not a matter of time and no matter how long it takes , the most important is you come up with all the information you want to know of this particular coin, However if you have this mentality , I think you grabbed already the fifty percent sure to gain profit .
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
Just read the whitepaper and research about the project team is well enough to invest on any project but as a smart person you have to wait to see how much support that ICO is getting,if the ICO started with fired up sale then it means we can invest on it because chance of reaching the soft cap is high so you can get the value for token soon when it listed on exchanges but even we make huge research we still can't find the full potential level of the project utill the end of ICO.
Activity: 196
Graphic follow-up is very important to get potential money. However, you should know the value of money in the past. It takes a very long time to follow all of them. It's not hard to follow, it's easy.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

Usually it takes about 2-3 hours to make an investigation for me. But it can take several days to take a decission to invest in a coin or a project. It depends on different factors like hype, prospects, team and so on. I also used to ask advise of my close friends who have more experience in crypto.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
I think more than 1 hour if I'm really interested with that coins.you know this days it's really hard to rush things and waste more money. We have to be sure before we make an action especially in crypto world or else we will lose
Pages:
Jump to: