Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time do you spend reasearching your prospective coin buys? - page 5. (Read 482 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I spend my time reading articles, digging new ideas and knowledge about the technology of its own use cases, My spending time usually ranges 6-7 hours depends on the mood of the day. I usually watch videos on youtube and gather more information to telegram. That's why it keeps popping in my mind if i relatively want that coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?

I hink there is no specific time on when to buy your coins, as long as you understand the marketing of which you think has high positivity to grow. It's more effecient if you read 2-3 fold their project and analyze whether it's potential is high or low. Once again there is no specific time to buy or how long will you wait to buy a coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I start studying the project in which I want to invest with the study team. I consider this to be the most important thing. Then I look through the white paper and decide for myself how much the project is being implemented. In general, it takes me 4 hours to study the project I'm interested in.
Activity: 585
Merit: 110
in a nutshell
a lot
there are a lot of factors for a blockchain project to be uber successful
the underlying technology
practical usuage
potential investors
roadmap
developers
so much
i always do a complete research before investing any money into different cryptos
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Im curious on how much time others spend on research?
As much as how much they want to know. Big amounts investments should always spend long time doing researches. For small amounts investments it's like gambling so doesn't need a very long time before taking decision to buy.

I make a positive or negative decision after 2, 3-fold return to the analysis. I like to record my thoughts and analysis on paper. On some proposals for buying the decision has not yet been accepted (and it's been 2.5 weeks already).
You spend a very long time!!! If it goes well, you may hire for a team to manage your investment   Wink

To take a decision for investing in the project is a very crucial part, you have to properly analyze every aspect of the project specially whitepaper & do research about their team members background, experience through different social platforms like LinkedIn. The team is very important as they are going to enhance/build the project in future & so they should be capable to handle the project & won't going to stop working on the project after collecting the funds through ICO & make sure they won't scam. Once you are researching the project you also should check if their source code is available on GitHub or not & their blockchain explorer is running or not. It's up to every investor how much time they take to research & make a final decision to invest in the project or not, as every person is having a different set of mind.

I think you well resumed all what you have to know in researches before ordering to buy. But, did all crypto investors make their own researches before every buy order?
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
To take a decision for investing in the project is a very crucial part, you have to properly analyze every aspect of the project specially whitepaper & do research about their team members background, experience through different social platforms like LinkedIn. The team is very important as they are going to enhance/build the project in future & so they should be capable to handle the project & won't going to stop working on the project after collecting the funds through ICO & make sure they won't scam. Once you are researching the project you also should check if their source code is available on GitHub or not & their blockchain explorer is running or not. It's up to every investor how much time they take to research & make a final decision to invest in the project or not, as every person is having a different set of mind.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100

I make a positive or negative decision after 2, 3-fold return to the analysis. I like to record my thoughts and analysis on paper. On some proposals for buying the decision has not yet been accepted (and it's been 2.5 weeks already).
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
As a buyer i send a lot of time sifting through a bunch of different medium (forums,websites,discord,telegram,whitepapers,social media) looking at my next buy.Im curious on how much time others spend on research?
Pages:
Jump to: