Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ? - page 4. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I spend all my free time researching bitcoin. I like bitcoin and adore blockchain technology. So, I learned a lots about bitcoin. I want to make money from bitcoin.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
Personally, I spend about three to four hours studying currencies, at the beginning of my journey I spent more than 6 hours of my time to at least learn something
Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
I spend about an hour daily. How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?
I feel like at first when you are really new to bitcoin and you have absolutely no idea about it, you should spend 2 to 3 hours a day to research the basics and the core function of bitcoin and how it works, but once you got all the basic things out of the way you should be getting less time into it because you won't find new things like you were at the start, and if you are an active member on this forum you should be able to lean new things every now and then from topics and other people's posts.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I spend about an hour daily. How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?

Well, I haven't been able to quantify mine actually but I do spend sometime on this platform daily and I guess the logged in time too helps me know how much time I have spent too. Other times spent on the social media for reading cryptocurrency posts and shares too can sum up to an hour or more.
Activity: 236
For now I want to be rooted in blockchain technology and bitcoin so I spend up to 5 hours a day to research about bitcoin. I want to register for an advance bitcoin course online.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
In the beginning, a few years ago when I joined btc, I was researching a lot about bitcioin, every day for a many hours.
Now, I just quickly pass this and some other public forums and read something, but not much as before, maybe 20-30 minutes per day.
It's enough for me now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
My main business is bounty hunting so I research about crypto for about 3 hrs every day trying to understand which coin is doing well that need to buy more or the next one to dump.
Activity: 489
Merit: 16
www.cd3d.app
Sometimes on a day i spent 6hrs for bitcoin mostly for learning something about it by reading some of the thread here, and mostly i do learn a lot so it became a habit when i'm surfing the net.
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
I used to spend more time on crypto. Nowadays I spend 2 hours. My husband spend more time then me so he tells me what is going on. Smiley
Activity: 623
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
When I get free time ,then I researching bitcoin. I spend about 1/1.5 hours per day for it. I am researching about btc since 5 month.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
difficult to measure because everyone will be different in researching bitcoin and for me personally can sometimes be too short sometimes too long
Activity: 350
I spend lot of time on researching about bitcoin because i believe by the power of research you get more information about what you want to learn if you have an interest in one thing so focus on it to learn a lot.
Activity: 74
I have spent a lot of time, whenever i am free , i will read about cryptocurrency. More thar 2hours i spent to read about bitcoin. Every day browsing on Internet.
Activity: 92
That's exactly what I do a lot about Bitcoin research. I did a lot of research on 24-bit Bitcoin day-night. This gave me a lot of interest in Bitcoin. I do not understand anything except Bitcoin. It made my life much easier.
Activity: 104
I do not count how many hours of my time to research about this bitcoin. I do the same thing every time when I'm relaxed. sometimes I can spend all day if I take a day off work.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I dont know how much time I put into bitcoin research, i would make a
guess at about 1.5 hours. I mostly check up on news articles from the
news board of the forum and also checking on twitter about my favourite
coins.

Obviously everyone will have a different number and some people can
and have to dedicate more time than others but the key is to do something
every day to keep up to date because we are involved in a global technology
which is fast moving.
Activity: 365
Merit: 108
Before some month i don't know about the cryptocurrency and that time my one friend told me about it. So i started to search about bitcoin on google. At that time i spend more than 8 hours per day for researching about bitcoins. After some days i started to 4 hours per day for researching bitcoins and then i joined this bitcoin forum. Then i started to work on it. It's really profitable for me. So nowdays i spend my few hours to researching on bitcoin. In my spare time i all read all news related to cryptocurrency for get more and more knowledge.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
Most of the time in a day, I spend my time behind bitcoin. Sometimes I spend it here, but others time,  I spend my time by searching on google and in bing. Because I don't know many things about bitcoin. Such an excellent technology it is. So, There is no exact time, but I can say I spend almost time in a day, about 10-12 hours!
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
when there is free time and spend 1-2 hours to learn about bitcoin movements
especially in the bitcoin trading section
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I never set the time to find information about cryptocurrency or bitcoin. But obviously, I am looking for information during my spare time or break time. Now to get the latest information for cryptocurrency is very much, with social media alone I can find the latest information like in cointelegraph.com, the main thing is if finding the interesting information I will be easy to know.
Pages:
Jump to: