Pages:
Author

Topic: How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ? - page 6. (Read 604 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 5
I spend about an hour daily. How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?

When I started bitcoin I usually spent 3-4 hours in this forum trying to learn about the technology and the different techniques and strategies in trading bitcoin. I was really interested in learning how to trade using bitcoin and was able to profit from it from everything that I've researched. I'm very much thankful that this forum was created because it helps a lot of newbies like me not only learn the history of bitcoin but also the different methods of acquiring one and profiting from it like mining, trading, and participating in signature campaigns and bounty hunting. The most profitable way that I've earned a lot is doing trading in different platforms at once.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
I can not know the exact time. But I spent all my free time researching bitcoin and many other electronic coins
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
It shouldn't be a defined amount of time and should be when you can. You should be able to constantly be learning about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Researching could just mean looking at this forum and taking in the knowledge of other posters here.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
I spend more than an hour making research on the internet depending on how free my schedule is.Which means if am free for the whole day i spend close to 4-5 hours on the internet making research about bitcoin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I spend about an hour daily. How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?
Pages:
Jump to: