Pages:
Author

Topic: How much to get big profit with trade bitcoin - page 2. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Hi

Anyway, how much average to get big profit trade with bitcoin?

There are kind of trading investment long term of short term, short term  a day trade long term is buying token or coin which potentially increase for long time to wait until ge price increases.

Actually how much average earning profits in trading are depends on the strategy and how much the investment capital you put in the trading and what percentage you want choose in that you know how much trader can earn.
Activity: 484
Merit: 0
Trading doesn't just bring profit all of a sudden rather, for one to have maximum profit, he must trade with bigger amount in order to gain more profit. Starting with 500$ is a good amount if one want to make it big from trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 124
it depends on your target and investment. If 1000$ profit is your target, that mean even if you have 10000$ valued btc, %10 would be enough. If you can elaborate it would be good us to understand it better.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Hi

The average of a big profit is depending to how many you invest yo bitcoin or altcoin.  If you have big capital there's a possibility that you get a good profit to what you invest. And it's depending to how you can manage well your investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace
ICOs are a good way to earn more money or even a better way is to invest in altcoins, by investing in bitcoin and if you will go on short-term trading, you can earn 5% profit from money that you invest, but if you will go on long-term run half year can give you good prfit at the end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
Hi

The best way to trade the bitcoin and gain a big profit is to enter on the right time, and to enter with the right mindset and to enter with a right trade plan, to enter with a right trade setup which should be having very fewer chances to get fail once it is triggered. If all these things happen when you take your entry, then you can understand that you have entered your bitcoin trade on the right time and you have good chances to gain a bigger profit ratio.
Activity: 504
I think it is better to trade with the sum of money you are comfortable with and can afford to lost. Don’t trade more than your limits, it is going to bring unnecessary stress during your trades. Start with making little profit and roll your profit to earn big profit.

The profit you can get it depends on different factors which are personal to you, like for example the time you HODL for and whether you want to go for short or long term.
it seems that it is very important to determine the goals. If we have definite forecasts for this or another coin, then we need not pay attention to the market fluctuations, and wait for the results that you very much expected.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Telegram: @worldofcoinss
I think it is better to trade with the sum of money you are comfortable with and can afford to lost. Don’t trade more than your limits, it is going to bring unnecessary stress during your trades. Start with making little profit and roll your profit to earn big profit.

The profit you can get it depends on different factors which are personal to you, like for example the time you HODL for and whether you want to go for short or long term.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
With Bitcoin, you can earn the maximum profit of 500% at this price. This is all what ROI bitcoin has to offer if you buy and sell at the right time. With Bitcoin testing $5800 many a times, it was a child play to know that it was the lowest support for Bitcoin. Now, bitcoin is due for a rally and no one can really estimate the ATH of bitcoin this year. But when it will approach, you will know it and that will be the best time to sell your holdings.
Activity: 728
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How we can define the bitcoin price or profit you can get from the investment you do on the bitcoin or altcoin trading. I really see the people making 10k USD also in a single trade. It is all behind the price spike happening in the marketplace at that day or hour you have bid the trade with the big expectation.

Sometime it will be successful trade for you and you will get the profit for the investment you do on the concern coins. Please check the price analyze site to keep understand the price moment and open your trade accordingly.
Activity: 868
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

The biggest gainers of bitcoin investors are of course holding a bitcoin for a long time and when its price is high
 I think it's time to earn a bigger profit from investors in bitcoin ...
copper member
Activity: 728
the most effective truly beneficial thing I see in this thread is the bubble watch (and I realize that its really not right essential analysis, but it's my responsible satisfaction). 99% of the rest of the stuff right here is complete horseshit, however, bubble watch and the day by day discussion thread preserve me coming back.

for the document...trading once or twice each 6 months with bubble watch isn't always similar to day trading each little-perceived cycle. moreover, i stay skeptical that even looking to trade the 6 month bubble watch might be extra worthwhile than clearly buying and maintaining over the long time (say the next 10+ years)
Activity: 155
Merit: 10
1% per trade, that is all what i am aiming for when i am just trading, that is a very good number and let's be honest, one percent per trade is more than good if you think about it. 2 or 3 per day and you would make a lot of money
Activity: 406
I think to make a profit forecast when investing is very difficult so as a trader must be ready to accept any future risks and try not to emotion when the exchange rate of bitcoin has not increased in order to anticipate the occurrence of losses.
Activity: 140
This question can not be answered, since everyone has an absolute different profit earned on the crypto currency. With what risk do you want to invest money? The more money you invest, the more profit you can get.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
let's say that's i scalping bitcoin with 1000$ with leverage. I think i can manage like 1-5%/per day. So that's was like 50$ and i risking my 1k for only 50$. that's if i do a day trade.
but if i just invest bitcoin and just keep it for a few years. Probably bitcoin will 2-3x from the current price (this just speculation).

Any capital will do just fine, the problem was how you gonna manage your fund, are you gonna risk it with day trading or just gonna invest it (hodl)
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hi

I think that if you have enough experience and knowledge then the profit from bitcoin is absolutely easy and you do not need to invest much to be profitable. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and this is the opportunity for you to trade bitcoin. I think you only need a minimum of $ 100 to have been able to trade bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Normally it depends on how much you are willing to invest considering its volatility. I understand you already know how risky investments in bitcoin is. I would suggest you consider other promising coins and do not concentrate on bitcoin alone to earn more profits. And try earning bitcoin without buying it using your fiat money by joining bounties, airdrops, faucets, mining and other means to avoid big losses in case luck won't be on your side.
Activity: 364
talking profit, it depends on how much you invest, the higher investment the bigger profit, but you have also ready for the risky, because always in trading there's a dump and pump. be wise enough while your doing this.
Pages:
Jump to: