Pages:
Author

Topic: How much to get big profit with trade bitcoin - page 3. (Read 514 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 10
for bitcoin trading it seems it depends on your trading capital, for me personally still very little because i only have very little trading capital. I bitcoin trading is not too sure because the price is too expensive and the movement is very slow.
Activity: 378
You cannot quantify easily the amount of profit you trade with bitcoin because there are many factors on how to compute it. The amount of your investment, the value of bitcoin and the value of the altcoin.
Activity: 92
Merit: 3
It really depends on your budget. 0.1 bitcoin will do but if you have a large money, go for 1 btc then wait for it to reach the peak season for crypto and you'll surely have a big profit.
Yeah forex is better option because it gives your amount a safe place where you can’t be just worried about it. If things aren’t going in your favor, don’t just worry. Forex wouldn’t let your coin down and you could be patching up very soon with high prices. This choice must be made after selection of your coin. Do proper research and then go for one thing. Good luck everyone.
There is no limit for investment in bitcoin to start trading with. You can even start from some satoshi. Gradually your investment will increase as the price increases. Affective trading will make you able to earn more and more money in short time. It needs experience and skills to be successful trader in short time. Big investment will give you big profits.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
It really depends on your budget. 0.1 bitcoin will do but if you have a large money, go for 1 btc then wait for it to reach the peak season for crypto and you'll surely have a big profit.
Yeah forex is better option because it gives your amount a safe place where you can’t be just worried about it. If things aren’t going in your favor, don’t just worry. Forex wouldn’t let your coin down and you could be patching up very soon with high prices. This choice must be made after selection of your coin. Do proper research and then go for one thing. Good luck everyone.
Forex trading also come with it own inherit risks and I don't think forex trading will make you risk than bitcoin or cryptocurrencies trading.  I have spend years trading forex am I lost my investments more than 10 time but since I come to cryptocurrencies I have make a lot of profits.  I have made many money from bitcoin trading and I think you just need to apply few technical and news information in other to be able to make money.
nobody can say what is bottom level and what the peak level, but one thing is clear that selling on high and buying on low should be your policy when you realize that the price increase a little bit you can sell your coins and when the price falls more you can buy more bitcoin. Your investment cap is also a factor for earning huge profits. The more you invest the big will you earn.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Bitcoin is any time to up and down. So wait for the price down. Then start the trading. It good future investment. Wait for the price increase. Time is important of this process. Trade the bitcoin on time. Hold the bitcoin long time. Then wait for the price increase. It any time to high the price. Market place is help to choose the bitcoin and get the price information in the market place. It time to acct. It good for the people future saving.
So don't live and loss the bitcoin. Before invest check the market price then invest.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
In the cryptocurrency business there is no consistent profit you can be sure of. It depends on a lot of factors to determine if you can profit or even loses.
Activity: 252
Hi

Anyway, how much average to get big profit trade with bitcoin?
I think that with $ 100 you could have benefited from bitcoin trading, it can be seen that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, so to be able to trade successfully you have to plan Always put stoploss and always adhere to discipline, you can be successful transactions.

You also need to constantly monitor the bitcoin price to be able to prevent the case of bitcoin prices drop sharply.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
I think you should have at least 0.5 btc to get big profit but it also has a big risk if the price goes down. this is a 1: 1 investment between loss and profit, full of risk and can get big profit too
Activity: 672
Merit: 271
Forex trading also come with it own inherit risks and I don't think forex trading will make you risk than bitcoin or cryptocurrencies trading.  I have spend years trading forex am I lost my investments more than 10 time but since I come to cryptocurrencies I have make a lot of profits.  I have made many money from bitcoin trading and I think you just need to apply few technical and news information in other to be able to make money.
How much what to get big profit? If you are asking how much investment is needed to earn big profits then obviously the higher the investment the more will be the profits. But a higher investment also involves more risk that you can lose a great amount of money. So you should find out that what amount of money you can safely invest in the market that your emergency or lifestyle is not affected if you lose your money.
I think around one hundred thousand dollars will do and it is good enough amount to get a big profit with a trade of bictoin
because i know my investments is in the good hands because the company of bitcoin is trusted to the public.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
Forex trading also come with it own inherit risks and I don't think forex trading will make you risk than bitcoin or cryptocurrencies trading.  I have spend years trading forex am I lost my investments more than 10 time but since I come to cryptocurrencies I have make a lot of profits.  I have made many money from bitcoin trading and I think you just need to apply few technical and news information in other to be able to make money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hi

If the price of bitcoin is increased,you will get big profit automatically.I would like to know,how much dollars would you like to inverse in bitcoin.If you are going to inverse for your future,you should not make any limits.We are saving this for our old age,If you got some profit in trading.Inverse that again in trading.Profit based on the price increases.
Activity: 464
Depends on what kind of risk you are willing to afford. With a moderate risk, it is quite possible to receive - 1000$ per month. But here again you need to consider the size of your deposit.

Trade bitcoin that we will review slightly different from forex trading. If in forex, you can get a profit from Buy and Sell transactions. But for Bitcoin trading that does not use this leverage system you just buy Bitcoin and wait for the price to go up and sell it for profit. So it is more like buying and selling goods in general.
it is safer than trading in forex.as long as we do not sell our asset , we will not suffering loss and our money stable until we sell it.so holding is good strategy while market cracking down.
Activity: 308
Depends on what kind of risk you are willing to afford. With a moderate risk, it is quite possible to receive - 1000$ per month. But here again you need to consider the size of your deposit.

Trade bitcoin that we will review slightly different from forex trading. If in forex, you can get a profit from Buy and Sell transactions. But for Bitcoin trading that does not use this leverage system you just buy Bitcoin and wait for the price to go up and sell it for profit. So it is more like buying and selling goods in general.
Activity: 966
Merit: 153
OP,  do you seriously read and understand trading before you jump in to open this thread or you where just told that bitcoin made some people rich and you jump in participate. To trade in bitcoin is not all about how much money you put in but how and the time you invested in the market. You have to study the market very well and know the direction it is going. Though, the capital also matters but not that dominant.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
in my opinion, it depends on how you trust the bitcoin and how much money you invest into bitcoin. if you are very confident and believe in what you invest, then the profit you get will be great. but if you doubt the benefits you get according to the capital you invest in it.
When Football meets Crypto
Hi

There is now exact amount on how much you should invest because you can always make a big profit in a small investment if you are really good in trading, but always remember that the profit and risk that you will earn will be depending on how much investment you have done.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
Hi

At first ,you have to learn trading.If you inverse without trading knowledge,you may forced to lose your investment.You can start trading with minimum of 10$.Once you get more knowledge about trading,you can increase your investment in bitcoin.In bitcoin trading,you can earn 10-30% of profit in very short time period.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Hi

the size of the profits you can depend on how you control it and depending how long you play the trade with the principle of no daily target.
Pages:
Jump to: