Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 11. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255
August 02, 2018, 08:50:01 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I believe in the qoutes that “The more you give the more you receive” meaning the more you invest the more possibilities you earn a lot. Why? It’s because sometimes you can earn more based on your bankroll, it’s just gambling.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
August 02, 2018, 08:36:25 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Any amount of money can be used but in case, you will invest much and lose you can be disappointed and give up. When you deal with 10-50 USD, you will not earn a lot. $100-$200 is OK for a newbie.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
In the event that this first circumstances you improving to learn it in demo record and bittrex trade are an offer that, and after you feel have enough ability you can begin in the genuine record by the sum $100. To choose to purchase and offer you need to find out about specialized investigation and find out about help and opposition zone.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
Ti don't think that there is a minimum about to enter in the cryptocurrency market, the minimum amount is usually the price of the lowest good on the market, according to that even one sued is a lot of money to start off within the cryptocurrency world
Activity: 98
July 20, 2018, 07:53:06 PM
Most of the ideas for trading on the stock exchange I find on this forum. There is enough information to learn how to trade and understand the crypto currency. The ideal minimum investment amount is 2 000$.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 20, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
Do not invest all your money, just invest what you can afford to lose. For me do not invest all your money so that if you lose you have another money for your daily needs. There are many ways on how to invest. You just need first to read some news so that when you invest you choose the coin that has the potential to earn in. But for me it is best to invest in BTC and ETH for it has a big value of coins in the market after investing to the BTC and ETH you can now invest to the other coins. You can also invest without putting out your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
I think that with the market at the moment, you do not need to spend a lot of dollars to start trading, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and if you have enough knowledge of technical analysis and market psychology then I think you can completely trade successfully.

You only need at least $ 1000 to get a lot of profit, the market is showing signs of mitigation and this is the time for you to wait and buy bitcoin or altcoin for the best price.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 03:39:37 PM
It depends on how much you are willing to lose

Not to be a loser, start with the smallest sum. You can try to trade and invest in the tokens up to a hundred not more. If you feel that you succeed, you can spend more dollars on the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
July 18, 2018, 04:44:56 AM
well, I start with faucet btc, that's like 1-5$ back then. You can always start with as little as 10$ for now, I think, just commit money that's you can lose.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
July 18, 2018, 04:14:04 AM

Atleast you own half of bitcoin or more of that, I guess Its enough to start trading. There are different crypto exchanges like binance, bittrex and more and you can search their sample video In youtube on how to trade and how to use their exchanges In proper way.
Activity: 182
July 18, 2018, 03:49:44 AM
If you ask me how much is enough then I will answer that there will be no limit to me but if you ask me how much money you need at least for me to trade then I need only about 50 dollars to deals for today
Activity: 154
July 18, 2018, 02:04:27 AM
I consider that the important thing is to learn how to trade very well. And I think that it can be done with the amount of $ 100 - spend more money on training is not worth it. Especially if your main income is small.
Activity: 476
July 17, 2018, 10:15:30 PM
You could go higher than $5k if you are planning to go with bitcoin or eth. But if you are also planning to add some altcoins then you need to lower your investments on them down to $500. It just depends to you if you still want to diversify that amount to add more several coins.
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 10:14:02 PM
The specific amount is not available, and you can invest in any capital. Follow me to focus on potential penny analysis. And invest in them with your idle money.
Activity: 266
July 17, 2018, 09:37:17 PM
No particular amount as long as it is enough to cover transaction fee anyway. Suppose you owned under $100, I strongly you buy coins with strong fundamental only like Bitcoin and Ethereum. I think it is a good investment because the market has grabbed its momentum now. Successfully breaking strong resistant $6800, I believe it would the next support now. If you don't like waiting, you can learn about arbitrage trading but please note it is risky.
Activity: 25
July 17, 2018, 09:02:28 PM
It depends on how much you many to earn
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 17, 2018, 08:47:01 PM
I suggest you to start trade in Binance exchange and chooce only pair USDT first,  this is will be more easy for beginner. To start trading you can use small amount first like $10, and after you feel enough skill how to manage the risk,  and then you can add more. Dont trade in decentralized exchanges  by small amount because the trading fee is higher and you should be start by minimum equivalent $100.
Activity: 54
July 17, 2018, 08:02:59 PM
In my own opinion there's no required usd to trade because trading is so risky and dangerous so invest what you can afford to lose. You need to learn the basics of trading before you start trade because if you start trading without knowledge your money will gone. Knowledge is important in trading.
Activity: 276
July 17, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

Doesnt require any amount but you can invest more if you have the skills to do it and have more knowledge about in trading.  Proper management of investment is important to keep your money and limit your losses.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 07:32:37 PM
I always spare atleast half from my trade money into usdt.  This coin is very useful in swing trade. During bear market all of my coins are hedge all to usdt.
Pages:
Jump to: