Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 14. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 397
June 27, 2018, 01:46:51 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

I started with only $100 before and I'm not sire if it is still enough until now. I think it is better if you'll study more about the basics of trading first because no matter how big your capital for trading is, if you don't have enougb knowledge about it, you won't have a good gain.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 01:33:29 PM
If you want to actively dive into the trade in cryptocurrency, I would advise you to start with at least $ 500. And only further increase your deposit.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
June 27, 2018, 12:39:56 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

You need firstly to get good knowledge about trading crypto currency before beginning, because the knowledge is very important to make money with this field, than you can start even with a small budget. In fact, I think starting with small amount is better, because in your first trades your goal is building experience not really making successful trades.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
June 27, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
You can trade with any amount without limits, if you know what to do. With a larger amount, you will get more profit, but the risks will increase. If you are just starting out, it's better to use a small amount, investing it gradually, not all at once.
Exactly mate, small amount will become huge amount after you know and experience to be a trader. Also, all small amount came from huge amount so basically we need to be be patience enough as we wait. I would say to be lucky one could be just rare to happen but somehow only time can tell our luckiest moment will come.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 23, 2018, 06:10:38 AM
There is no constant amount mate of how much you can use to get your started. However, I would tell you to not invest too much, especially if you're just starting with your ventures.
Sure, at the beginning, it's hard for you, but if you try to read and understand and ask questions then you will definitely catch up on the trend. How much money to invest is not as important as the knowledge you need to be able to succeed in this market so equip yourself with a wealth of cryptocurrency knowledge before making an investment decision.
We need to trade with less valuable coins in case of short term while trading with more valuable coins is of long term. Furthermore check your savings which may allow you to trade with either valuable coins or less valuable coins. Both are benefited for you if you trade with either Bitcoin or Altcoin but would need more struggle in collecting profit from Altcoin. However one can get huge profit from the Bitcoin after a long term trading.
true you dont have to start in a very high price even small amount are good to have specially when you are able to start for in trading and you just want to learn it start in a very small amount.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
June 23, 2018, 03:29:10 AM
There is no constant amount mate of how much you can use to get your started. However, I would tell you to not invest too much, especially if you're just starting with your ventures.
Sure, at the beginning, it's hard for you, but if you try to read and understand and ask questions then you will definitely catch up on the trend. How much money to invest is not as important as the knowledge you need to be able to succeed in this market so equip yourself with a wealth of cryptocurrency knowledge before making an investment decision.
We need to trade with less valuable coins in case of short term while trading with more valuable coins is of long term. Furthermore check your savings which may allow you to trade with either valuable coins or less valuable coins. Both are benefited for you if you trade with either Bitcoin or Altcoin but would need more struggle in collecting profit from Altcoin. However one can get huge profit from the Bitcoin after a long term trading.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 20, 2018, 12:20:32 PM
It only depends on our requirements because even the cryotoncurrencies were available for less than a dollar so we have to keep investment capital according to which coin we are going to trade.And high capital is good for us because it can save us fee and give more profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 12:04:49 PM
You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and that has made the price of altcoin adjust and most of the decline, the market is fluctuating continuously. So you need to be very careful with all your trading decisions. I think this time you should only trade with $ 100 to probe the market.
Activity: 143
June 20, 2018, 10:34:49 AM
In trading there's no specific amount that you need, it depends on how much you can afford to lose. since you're new you should start at minimum, invest wisely!
Activity: 34
June 20, 2018, 08:47:45 AM
You are a new one, just should try to trade 100$ and need to study many technical analysis, not easy to
Make money in the crypto market
Activity: 154
June 20, 2018, 06:54:56 AM
Understand the nature of the market.It's not a good idea to used a big amount in the beggining since you don't know much about trading yet.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
June 20, 2018, 06:42:50 AM
how much is up to you. because it is your choice and your own money, but I suggest if you are still a beginner you should start it little by little {approximately 100 usd} to add experience. and if you are already proficient in tranding you can do tranding with a large amount
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
June 20, 2018, 04:15:42 AM
https://buck.red/, the coin is young, investments are small, an income over 1000%

The coin is new though which is good to buy now but the supply is high , one billion as I saw. Coins with such high supply find it difficult to grow sometimes.
That is a pretty huge supply if I must say. This is not what the OP even needs now and this is not what he should be paying attention to. As long as he is ready to learn, that is a good step to take first and there are so many articles he can make use of on Google to start learning. This should help;
- search how to make use of trading indicators
- search how to trade chart patterns
- search how to trade candlesticks pattern
- search how to use fundamental and technically analysis to trade effective.
Knowing for what to look for when doing research is always good and I believe those lists should really be of help.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
June 19, 2018, 04:40:45 PM
You can start trading with any amount of money you wish to invest. There is no minimum, but it's wiser to invest the money that you can lose
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015
June 19, 2018, 10:20:23 AM
If you are new in trading, it's advisable that used only a small amount to begin/practice. It's not a good idea to used a big amount in the beggining since you don't know much about trading yet. So if you used small amount then got failed, atleast it won't hurt you. Used a big amount whenever you know how trading works.
Activity: 140
June 19, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
Activity: 93
June 18, 2018, 03:22:48 AM
It depends on you how much USD you can invest for trade in my opinion you can 500$ invest for trade if you give more usd you can make more profit
Activity: 210
June 15, 2018, 03:01:07 AM
It depends on your financial ability. But if you have more then a little investment then invest less. And if the capital is too small then you should find ways to earn tokens for free, have capital then you invest in them.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
June 14, 2018, 04:55:32 PM
you are new here in crypto market. For new person they  must start trade on lowest amount because risk in occurs in trade if you start trade in high amount and you loss your all money you will be discourage and without profit you will leaves the market i think for new traders they must start on trade on 50$ it will be better for them.
Pages:
Jump to: