Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 20. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 11:40:41 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
or the transaction when transaction you should to be in your phone with the 100 usd multiple when you may not be used, but it is to toii in the cuoc you for you can be able to the transaction transaction that not afraid
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
May 30, 2018, 11:22:51 PM
There is no minimum investment needed to start the trading it all depends on which coin we are going to trade if it is a bitcoin then it needs decent amount of bitcoin to cover the expenses of deposit and withdrawal fee.
right, in essence we can start trading with the money we have, because it does not limit the minimum investment, as long as there is still remaining for the fee. with small capital i suggest to avoid greedy
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
May 30, 2018, 10:12:04 PM
It's depend on you how much you need for trade, trade is free you can use of small amount to started.
and not recommended to using a lot of money if do not have a skill to do that.
Actually a Exchange site has a minimum amount of trades, but for the amount of capital you need to trade, you have to see it in terms
of your skills and financial ability, if you're still not skilled yet, it would be better if you used a little capital first until you become an expert
Activity: 280
May 30, 2018, 08:32:50 PM
It depends on what exchange you want to use because their are some exchanges needs a minimum in the orderbook. But if there is none then you can start in any amount! I suggest starting with below 200$ so that you can get familiarize in trading, don't afraid if you lose. learn from mistakes.

Great for resource: https://www.investopedia.com/
Youtube channel(great for tutorial): DataDash
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 30, 2018, 07:28:09 PM
I believe that 500 dollars is enough for a beginner. But remember that you are investing the same investments that you do not mind losing, because crypto is not a very predictable market.
Activity: 113
May 30, 2018, 07:13:01 PM
If you are new to this market, then that is enough for you to learn investment experience. As you gain experience in this market, I think you should invest more.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 30, 2018, 06:26:32 PM
You will need to have a good amount of money, do not start with $100 - $200 just like many people does because it is not a big amount of money, and you are not gonna see huge returns out of it (probably less than $2 a day)
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
May 30, 2018, 05:46:51 PM
You should first trading strategy before entering crypto trading and there's no minimum or maximum starting investments in crypto if you're an beginner start with a small capital cause if you invest an amount and don't have yet experienced you might lost huge money so start with an capital that okay to lose.
You can start over with any amount. There is no restriction or threshold value you need to meet. Just make sure if you are new in the market, you do not need to invest huge in the crypto and start with little money, get the market exposure, learn and learn again and go big once you have all it takes to become a good trader.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2018, 11:08:32 AM
It's depend on you how much you need for trade, trade is free you can use of small amount to started.
and not recommended to using a lot of money if do not have a skill to do that.
Activity: 238
May 30, 2018, 09:54:10 AM
The minimum for trading I think needs $ 1000. the main thing is to share the risks, not to invest all the capital in one coin to reduce the risk. You also need to be able to go to Fiat when the course is not stable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
May 30, 2018, 08:21:28 AM
the best depo for trading is a few btc i think. this way you will be able to avoid margin, that usually increases the risks of big losses, and your work will be well paid
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
May 30, 2018, 07:56:57 AM
If this first times you doing trading will be much better to learn it in demo account and HitBTC exchange is offer that, and after you feel have enough skill you can start in real account by amount $50 . To decide buy and sell you have to learn about technical analysis and learn about support and resistance area.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 30, 2018, 07:07:25 AM
What it is about trade is your experience and knowledge about cryptosystem. This knowledge gives you ability to trade. The way you can trade or better put how much you can use for trade depends on what you have to invest in a particular token but I can simply say that $500 up ward is a good investment depend on what gain of profit you want to make at the end.
Activity: 113
May 30, 2018, 06:47:56 AM
I personally know a guy who started from $100 and made many thousands.
To try your skills, you can actaully start with $50-100, but to make considerable gains, I'd advise you to have at least $250-500 of spare $
Activity: 294
May 30, 2018, 05:40:07 AM
I would definetly agree that this forum can be very helpful for those who just started trading and I think that 500 usd ig a good capital to begin with.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
May 30, 2018, 05:40:07 AM
I think $100 is can you join to trading. Im a short term trader and a begginer also i can trade a small amount but it is an advantage if you have a big capital.
Some people want to trade with a big capital and some people want to trade with only a small starting capital. There is no universal or particular amount of money which is needed for trading. It is entirely a subjective decision. The golden rule is to never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. What you cannot afford to lose may be nothing for some other person
You can invest with any amount as the market of Bitcoin gives you benefit and profit if you buy at low market price and then holding for a long term investment you can sell your coins is the high market in order to get profit. Both the phases of Bitcoin are benefited for a person if buy at low market and then after continuous selling of your coins in case of trading will give you profit.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 29, 2018, 03:24:15 PM
It was interesting to read discussion in this topic. I agree with some speakers that minimum amount to try is at least $1000.
However I personally know some people, who stared with much less money, about 100-200 USD, and then they had some lucky deals and grow theirs deposits in several times, x10, x20 and more.
So all is real.
$1000 is required but it is only for those who know about trade and who have some experience in trading and will be confident that he cannot do mistake which will cause him to lose them all. But for those people who are new to trade and do not know much about trade and want to start as a newbie then they have to start with a smallest amount as they will sometimes lose much of them and when he learn all of the game then he have to deposit more.
I also started my trade with a smaller amount at the initial stages I was not much aware of the trade and I also lost some amount but after that slowly and gradually I started to learn the basics of trading and I learned that how to trade and where to invest in which time. From that I started to trade with good income and with that I continuously started to increase my money in the trading exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 03:17:41 PM
It was interesting to read discussion in this topic. I agree with some speakers that minimum amount to try is at least $1000.
However I personally know some people, who stared with much less money, about 100-200 USD, and then they had some lucky deals and grow theirs deposits in several times, x10, x20 and more.
So all is real.
$1000 is required but it is only for those who know about trade and who have some experience in trading and will be confident that he cannot do mistake which will cause him to lose them all. But for those people who are new to trade and do not know much about trade and want to start as a newbie then they have to start with a smallest amount as they will sometimes lose much of them and when he learn all of the game then he have to deposit more.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 03:07:28 PM
In my opinion, you first have to acquire good knowledge about trade. The common skills that are available for trading are very well known and it needs to be prectice. Then there is a lot of potential to succeed.
Activity: 211
May 29, 2018, 02:37:25 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Actualy there is no limit on how much your realy need in trading as long as you have a capital you can right away trade but in case you want to earn a good profit in your trading experience then you have to start a good start capital like 100$ to 1000$ for a biggeners.

For some rich people, $100k is a small amount. For regular traders like us, $500 is a normal amount for trading. We can make profit with this low amounts and at least we don't get into trouble because the amount is really low.
Pages:
Jump to: