Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 24. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 306
Merit: 15
May 20, 2018, 07:08:42 AM
i think minimum for trade from Bitcoin is 0.0005 Bitcoin, from dollars is $ 5, that's just what I know as a trading because when low at 0.0005 bitcoin you can not shout trading, you need to deposit $ 5 to get started trading.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 20, 2018, 06:05:38 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I believe that if you are prepared in terms of psychology and knowledge enough to attend the exam, the minimum amount you can trade and earn is $ 100. With the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess as at present, I think you should trade bitcoin. The bitcoin industry is constantly adjusting, so commercial bitcoin at this time will be the best choice.
Alright, the big question here is how much usd, why don't think first how you can make more usd sounds more great right? Bitcoin trading is very much riskier although you can't lose on bitcoins only if your plan is to hold. If you want to involve with daily trading that a big risk. Even half less than $1 he can do make trades in some exchange.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 06:00:58 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it
I believe that if you are prepared in terms of psychology and knowledge enough to attend the exam, the minimum amount you can trade and earn is $ 100. With the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess as at present, I think you should trade bitcoin. The bitcoin industry is constantly adjusting, so commercial bitcoin at this time will be the best choice.
Activity: 252
May 20, 2018, 05:32:22 AM
With a market that is fluctuating as much as it is now, it is very difficult to trade publicly. So I think that for you to start trading you need to have at least $ 100. The market is constantly fluctuating so to be profitable you need to have a commercial plan and always follow the plan set out to be able to delineate and limit risk.
Activity: 462
May 20, 2018, 05:27:26 AM
If you just beginner in trading, much better use money only $100 first, and after you possible and able to make profit and then you can add your deposit more. In trading will be more important to have skill and strategies though we just start by $100 but with good strategy we can make multiple profit from it. When doing transaction buy and sell we can use trading view platform to get best price to entry and exit potition
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 04:53:10 AM
the best link: google.com
in fact you can use any search engine. enter the words you think the key and improve yourself. Profit!
there is no such limit as ...usd for beginners. nobody knows your abilities: you earn 200$ per week or 2000$. by earned amount you can count the begining entrance invest....
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
May 19, 2018, 10:50:16 PM
You can go with any amount but I will suggest starting with $100 but before he will think about making any progress first start with $10 and practice your skills for a month or two and after that when you are sure that you can make money then play big rounds with $100 trading requires a lot of patience and experience so the more time you spend on trading platforms the more experienced you are going to be and you can play safe and tell them. One more thing to notice is you cannot believe very much always as because they can be a huge loss sometimes.
This is a good suggestion, while ago I made my $10 to start my journey of trading and I am happy of seeing this as a confirmation to my first step.
It is too early to celebrate, it is a nice thing that you have obtained some small profits out of your investment, however the only way to know if you really can become a good trader is to see if you are able to obtain long term profits, if you're not able to do that then it is very likely that you're not going to be a trader that can earn a significant amount of money with your current level of skill.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
May 18, 2018, 04:17:10 PM
it's depend on your ability, for beginner is not recommended to use a lot of money for started trade.
using your money you can afford to lose it, because we know that trading is risky.
Activity: 39
May 18, 2018, 03:09:58 PM
Find someone who does it for a living and ask him how he does it. There are no such, and if there is, write to me in private messages.
Activity: 46
May 18, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
Start your trading with a small amount of money so you understand what you are going to do.
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 02:39:12 PM
Some experts reccomend to start from $50 because this is the ammount almost anybody could afford, and good to start trading some coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 371
May 18, 2018, 02:32:47 PM
I think it depends on your desirable profit
You can take about 10% per months
But it is not exact ofc

The best advice here is to try paper trading and then to start with small amounts
When you will get enough experience you will realize how much money do you need with your experience

Activity: 84
May 18, 2018, 12:46:02 PM
Since you are a novice trader, you will have enough one hundred dollars to be able to make the first few transactions.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
May 18, 2018, 12:39:04 PM
For someone who is just starting life as a trader, this is way too much to start with. After learning, over confidence has ruined a lot of trader, but in a complex market, you really need to get used to the movement of the market and that is where you start getting the confidence from. This is not built in one day, it takes gradual process, and I would say 10% of the amount you have stated is good enough to start with until you are very sure you are ready for the market.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 18, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Start small as as well and grind from there  Smiley theres nothing feels like than getting something from the profit in trading
Activity: 294
May 18, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
You can start in trading in a small capital like $50-$100 but before you start trading you have a knowledge first in trading study on how it is work
copper member
Activity: 392
May 18, 2018, 11:30:23 AM
There is no such fixed amount that you need for trading. It's all about  your ability to invest. But one rule, you have to learn first about trading. Then you can invest. Without proper knowledge and skill you will lose your capital. So be prepare first. When you are ready, you will be able to find out how much you need to invest and gain profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
May 18, 2018, 10:47:32 AM
There is no fixed amount that you need for investing in Bitcoin. However the minimum amount of Bitcoin you can buy is 0.00000001 BTC. Since the value of Bitcoin fluctuates heavily there is no fixed value of this amount of Bitcoin. Also the general rule is that you should not invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. Basically you should invest you idle savings here. Just a few calls can make you rich pretty soon. That is the key in crypto currencies just following the right calls.
Activity: 108
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
May 15, 2018, 09:07:18 AM
you can start on a small amount my friend. thanks for the cryptocurrency called coins/tokens. this will help you start trading in a small amount! like what other advices in this furom, try to invest on a the crypto market. they have this trusted coins that could grow big as time pass.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
May 15, 2018, 08:46:48 AM
For me i'll take it as a secret but i'm not that serious in trading so it's just a small amount but bigger than other's fund but extremely small for the pro traders i know.
The amount will depends on each traders according to how much they can afford on this business and if someone doing trading as their only job needs heavy investment to make enough money which can cover their life expenses.But we no need to start with high amounts we can invest little bit and can start grow it gradually.
Pages:
Jump to: