Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 4. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 01:09:00 PM
Their are no minimum and their are no maximum in anything that has to do with trading. You need to invest what you can afford to lose and this warrants you to invest little and grow overtime in the trade
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 01:01:54 PM
It is totally dependent on your own capacity. With a big amount capita you can start a big business.  You can go with any amount but I will suggest starting with $100 if you then notice that your invest in safe and you can make some profit from them , then you can invest big amount.  But there always  need some amount keep on your land left for any types of bad situation.
Activity: 283
September 04, 2018, 01:00:30 PM
you should must have 1000$ because it is good money to trade so you should in invest min 1000$, then you will get more money so my suggestion is you must have min this much of money for trade.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 262
September 04, 2018, 12:26:33 PM
if you were just a new trader you better start with a low capital so that if you fail in the beginning you will know how you will adjust in the market and lose with a small amount, now if you learn to be a good trade then you can put a good capital now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:21:07 PM
Actually it does not matter how much do you have for trading. You can start to trade with $100 for examle. But you have to remember that you should forget about that money which you channel money into trade. And donvt trade with borrowed money.
Activity: 364
September 04, 2018, 12:06:57 PM
DO NOT spend your lifesavings, this is only playmoney, in else, what you can afford to loose. I started with 100$, so can you

Yes, the beginners make different mistakes more often than the professional traders. That is why a newbie can really start with the minimal sum, about 100-300 dollars.

Some take ti gather more experience about on what does it take to be that are needed to be done while they are on trading most of the time they gather a lot of lesson instead. So when you are on trade be careful and been learn here is a must.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 04, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

It would not be right to give a clear answer to this question, if you are the one who gives you a clear answer in response to this question, I suggest you not to take that comment into account. When you start this sector for the first time, you need to experience the information later, so that you can gain experience by trading. But what should be noted here is that there is a starting amount like the question in your mind, which should amount to 5-10% of your principal amount. If you start with such a low budget and lose money, you will lose all the money in your hand. For that reason I would like to point out again that it is not right to specify quantity without knowing your budget. For example, an investor with a USD 500,000 budget will not have much of a 5,000 USD, but an investor with a USD 10,000 budget will have a very serious  5,000 USD.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 10:40:08 AM
if you are a new trader, then try with small capital first while learning to analyze the market and see the coin tred. later after you get used to it you can increase the amount of capital
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 04, 2018, 10:15:46 AM
This is simplified, but it makes it easy to see that by focusing on using alts to increase your BTC value, you focus on increasing your BTC at cash out. The fiat value of ANS doesn’t matter for your trades, because it’s going to hugely fluctuate; it is going through two trading pairs after all
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 08:50:29 AM
For starters, around 30-50$, for resources
visit investopedia.com and for deep explanations
and tutorials visit some trading channels in youtube.
Activity: 518
September 04, 2018, 08:38:47 AM
It doesn't take much to get started. You also don't need to be extremely smart nor do you need a lot of money to begin. My first investment was only $60 in Counterparty and that increased by 10x in four months.

Good profit! Really, the sum of the money you start with does not matter much. The most important thing here is the choice of the right tokens - the cryptos with a great potential.
Activity: 184
September 04, 2018, 08:30:12 AM
it all depends on what you are going to trade, my advice is better to trade in altcoins that have values below $ 1 like TEN, ADA, DOGE, and others, and maybe you only need $ 5000
Activity: 476
September 04, 2018, 07:57:14 AM
DO NOT spend your lifesavings, this is only playmoney, in else, what you can afford to loose. I started with 100$, so can you

Yes, the beginners make different mistakes more often than the professional traders. That is why a newbie can really start with the minimal sum, about 100-300 dollars.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
September 03, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
I think that to begin with, you should invest $ 500. and now divide the $ 500 into 5 different coins and try to trade. you will succeed.
Activity: 25
September 03, 2018, 04:07:59 PM
a lot or little capital to start trading in my opinion relative, in my opinion having $ 500 is enough to start trading cyrptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
September 03, 2018, 12:54:45 PM
A lot many of the noobs have this idea that trading is quite easy and you can earn 10% or even 20% profits every day. That is plain wrong, and at the most you can target 52% to 55% success rate in the trades.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
September 03, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

If you want to learn trading then first join any of the altcoin bounty and earn free tokens and then trade that token in the exchange where it is listed and learn to sell and buy. This way even if you make loss it wont affect you but you will gain lot of knowledge of trading and then you can invest and start trading.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
September 03, 2018, 11:04:26 AM
There is no correct answer for your question. You should to decide by itself, look at your monthly salary, and decide how much you could spend on crypto. I would suggest starting out with a small sum about 200$ or 300$ and then look how's it going, if everything all right, then you could increase your sum.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
September 03, 2018, 12:38:47 AM
The amount of usd needed for trading your trade depends on your purpose as well as depending on the amount or type of coin you trade such as bitcoin, you will need large amount of usd also if you deal with ADA or ripple less usd
Yeah trading bitcoin its need a good amount, thats why a lot people try & start trade with a low amount money into a Altcoin with a cheaper price & young project. Its really a good choice for started.
Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 12:20:55 AM
The amount of usd needed for trading your trade depends on your purpose as well as depending on the amount or type of coin you trade such as bitcoin, you will need large amount of usd also if you deal with ADA or ripple less usd
Pages:
Jump to: