Pages:
Author

Topic: how much usd need for trade ?? - page 5. (Read 3322 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 02, 2018, 06:17:15 PM
to start investing the first thing you have to do is choose a good company until you choose the wrong one after that you learn the management of the company if you are sure you just started to invest a minimum of 10% of your income that is enough and then you are ready to sell it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 06:10:32 PM
To start trading, there are many things you need to know, not just money or capital, you have to start from what you will choose, learn about your deaf, until you understand well the roots if you can, so that when you have problems you can solve it, if you want to start investing You start by removing 10% of your income per month, but before you start investing, choose a company that is suitable for you to learn about the management, too, if you are sure, please start.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
September 02, 2018, 06:00:45 PM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Youtube and Google university. But yeah seriously you have to dig in yourself. There are alot of topics here that you might find really useful. And digest it all with so much effort and discipline as it can be useful as well in all investing types.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
September 02, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
In order to start you need to equip yourself with knowledge.

When you have enough knowledge, you can start trading (rather, practice on small amounts).

Transactions you can do with an amount that is minimum acceptable on the exchange. On different exchanges, different minimum allowable amounts. So just choose the exchange on which you will trade and find out what is the minimum amount for the deal. Don't forget to take into account, the fact that in order to transfer your fiat into any electronic currency, you will need to pay various commissions.

All the necessary information can be found through Google or in Youtube. Start with the technical analysis.

I agree. Know how on trading is important. Read more resources t before you start.Then start small amount in trading like $10 worth first just to learn the loopholes and system. Once you are familiar, you can increase your capital.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
September 02, 2018, 04:26:26 PM
In order to start you need to equip yourself with knowledge.

When you have enough knowledge, you can start trading (rather, practice on small amounts).

Transactions you can do with an amount that is minimum acceptable on the exchange. On different exchanges, different minimum allowable amounts. So just choose the exchange on which you will trade and find out what is the minimum amount for the deal. Don't forget to take into account, the fact that in order to transfer your fiat into any electronic currency, you will need to pay various commissions.

All the necessary information can be found through Google or in Youtube. Start with the technical analysis.
Activity: 382
Merit: 104
❤️❤️❤️
September 02, 2018, 03:33:04 PM
read a lot about trading first, especially the strategy of reading the candle is very important and also must know updated news about the coin is also very influential and many more to be learned. I think if you are a beginner for 100-500 $ it is good to play trading play a safe and do not panic  Grin
Of course, reading about the trade is very good, but do not forget that cryptology is very unpredictable, and intuition is very important here.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 02, 2018, 01:16:55 PM
The only investment you want is free for starting of learning trading is to join some airdrop, bounty campaigns,faucets,etc any USD amount is good for starting in trading.
Activity: 118
September 02, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
I think if you are really a beginner it's better to choose and rate or research on the coins you want to trade, or you can learn from sites like YouTube and others, there are usually lots of videos about how to become a professional trader , but over time you will learn more from your own experience, I think to start your trade don't spend too much funds you have.
Activity: 177
September 02, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
Before u dive into trading, you have to earn atleast basic knowledge or skills.. You can obtain it for free by watching videos at YouTube.. You can find best crypto exchange listed in coinmarketcap, and if u learn already and ready to risk, try atleast $100 or even smaller than that is OK.. Goodluck
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 09:48:15 AM
DO NOT spend your lifesavings, this is only playmoney, in else, what you can afford to loose. I started with 100$, so can you
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 09:45:37 AM
It doesn't take much to get started. You also don't need to be extremely smart nor do you need a lot of money to begin. My first investment was only $60 in Counterparty and that increased by 10x in four months.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
September 02, 2018, 02:47:11 AM
Hey i am new here and want to be expert on trading so how can start and how much money for this?please give me some site or link where find trading tips and get more knowledge about it

Which exchange do you want to use? Different exchanges have different deposit fees. After looking at the deposit/withdrawal fee, you can decide whether you can trade with the amount you are having in hand, or not.
Activity: 193
September 02, 2018, 02:25:55 AM
My advise to you is Invest that much what you afford to lost. Trading is sometimes like of betting.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 02:09:02 AM
It is good you have made up your mind to change your financial fortune. You have to first learn how this industry works before processing. You also need to learn technical analysis and following some mentors on youtube is one of the starting points. You can also read the babypips book as well to get yourself acquainted with trading strategies
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 02:08:37 AM

For you to start there is no minimum require just invest what you can afford to lose, do not also put all your money so that if you lose what you have invested then you still have a money. It is to risk for the first time but if you already know how what you should do then it will not be risky and you will earn big. It is not that hard to learn the trading all you need to do is always read the news about the market for you to know the price. Then you also have to try trading so you can already overcome your fear and you will already learn from your mistake.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:11:03 AM
If I were to start my trading amount maybe it was just for a try, $40 was just enough for me. The reasons can be so personal, but at first there's nothing serious about it because if I were lucky enough profit is there to give me a break.
Activity: 215
September 02, 2018, 12:59:18 AM
nonimal below $ 1k is enough to trade, but the situation will be complicated if the market is downtrend, speculation becomes more limited and only focuses on 1-3 coins and that is not enough to generate profits regularly

I think it requires more than that, but capital can also be obtained from participating in campaigns or other things, try not to be too emotional in making a deposit and must be adjusted to your economic needs and abilities.
Activity: 24
September 02, 2018, 12:42:15 AM
Tradecoin is a trading platform where users use Bitcoin, ETH, etc. as an intermediary to trade based on the up or down of other coin on the trading floor. It means buying into coin types at low prices and selling them when prices rise. Then make a profit on the difference.

Investors can trade coins when they are listed on the floor. Coinmarketcap information is provided on this site. This is an overview of market capitalization of electronic money. You can find detailed information of each coin when visiting this web site.
Activity: 280
September 02, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
I think that depends on you and greed
Normally can start with $300 or more
If Yes, you may $1000 skills
Depending on the level of income and the amount of money you can get is $5000 or $10000 or more
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
September 02, 2018, 12:34:44 AM
in my opinion, the USD you need to trade is $ 200 is enough to do the least amount of trading and the profits you get will be very long but at least it is very sufficient for new players like you.
I think 200$ is a very small amount if you are going to trade bitcoin, but if you are interested in some other cheep altcoin then it is ok, but you need to be careful and need to be very careful while choosing an altcoin for investing your money there. Because most of the cheep coin do not have any future.
Pages:
Jump to: