Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth? - page 17. (Read 23822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
August 17, 2017, 08:35:01 PM
My bet is that DeepOnion will be well over 1$ closer to the end of airdrop. I hope there will be some serious development to back up the price.
Depending on the development the price could break $1 before the airdrop ends, true. I could easily see the price dumping near the end of the drop though, due to the large surplus in supply that will be created by the 90% rule being lifted. Depending on the situation this could merely be a good time to accumulate cheap coins though. For now I'm leaning towards the optimistic side anyhow.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
August 17, 2017, 08:09:19 PM
My bet is that DeepOnion will be well over 1$ closer to the end of airdrop. I hope there will be some serious development to back up the price.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
August 17, 2017, 08:01:12 PM
Are they keep giving free coins to people? It is good marketing but dangerous. Holders would feel damaged if they bought with money. That would make it never to raise sadly.

They are not giving away free coins, but it is actually a signature campaign and you must post every week in order to get coins.
Activity: 266
August 16, 2017, 08:43:17 AM
I hope DeepOnion stays around for long enough for the price to be at least around $0.25. If not, no big worries.
It's already higher than that:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
While I have big hope for this coin -- take the current value with a grain of salt as holders can't move their DeepOnion until after the airdrop completes (or they will be removed from it) ... Once the airdrop is over the market will be flooded with DeepOnion -- which will be good for long term growth, but bad in the short term for value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
August 16, 2017, 05:20:18 AM
I hope DeepOnion stays around for long enough for the price to be at least around $0.25. If not, no big worries.
It's already higher than that:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
August 16, 2017, 04:20:34 AM
I have read through this thread and i can see anywhere that someone mention or answer the op question.

From what i perceived, i think 1 onion shall be valued around 2000 sats and more as time goes by.
Your value doesn't make sense. How people gonna pay every shall for 2k satoshi for this crap airdrop coin? Is there a reason for that? I don't see it anywhere. Better to pay for the waves coin rather than this one.
This already had accusation thread in the altcoin section.
I haven't screen capped it but the order book is going pretty strong for a new and unknown coin.  It's leveled to around 2500 satoshi.  I'm not saying this coin is as strong as Waves but to squash other people's excitement on it is kind of strange. 

Price would be great if it would be reach for 2500 satoshi and surely those people who join there airdrop will be lucky to get some free money for theirselves and also It's so early to speculate and maybe let see if price would be on that figure or not.

Now the price is around 7500 satoshis. You can check it here:

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_ONION/

The onions reached a price of 12.000 satoshis some days ago, after it was applied in Coinmarketcap.
L
Activity: 182
August 16, 2017, 04:19:52 AM
I have read through this thread and i can see anywhere that someone mention or answer the op question.

From what i perceived, i think 1 onion shall be valued around 2000 sats and more as time goes by.
Your value doesn't make sense. How people gonna pay every shall for 2k satoshi for this crap airdrop coin? Is there a reason for that? I don't see it anywhere. Better to pay for the waves coin rather than this one.
I haven't screen capped it but the order book is going pretty strong for a new and unknown coin.  It's leveled to around 2500 satoshi.  I'm not saying this coin is as strong as Waves but to squash other people's excitement on it is kind of strange. 

Price would be great if it would be reach for 2500 satoshi and surely those people who join there airdrop will be lucky to get some free money for theirselves and also It's so early to speculate and maybe let see if price would be on that figure or not.

What are you talking about, last trade was 7497 satoshi, and it has been trading higher than that.

It's quite an entry, market cap already above $1 million, currently it lacks liquidity but it can improve in the future.
Activity: 546
August 16, 2017, 04:18:01 AM
How many people took part in the last airdrop and how many onion received the members?
Where can I find this information?

You should check the OP here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-deeponion-tor-deepvault-cryptopia-airdrop-2440-we-dominate-2006010

At this moment, around 850 persons applied. The next airdrop will be on friday (150.000 onions to share).

So we will receive around 150 each one. Every week we are receiving less coin, because around 25 persons are joining the airdrop every day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
August 16, 2017, 04:06:19 AM

Activity: 401
Presale is live!
August 16, 2017, 03:48:13 AM
Are they keep giving free coins to people? It is good marketing but dangerous. Holders would feel damaged if they bought with money. That would make it never to raise sadly.
Activity: 258
August 15, 2017, 11:33:52 PM
to honest, Deeponion is a new one for me,
I ll look for it further and it may be a good one.
Lets see
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 15, 2017, 09:25:26 PM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 15, 2017, 09:23:48 PM
How many people took part in the last airdrop and how many onion received the members?
Where can I find this information?
Activity: 142
Merit: 60
August 15, 2017, 07:42:15 PM
I think if it is still around a year or two from now,  about $2 or $3 per onion.   It has enough features to be a moderately successful altcoin, assuming that the development road map comes to be.
Activity: 490
August 15, 2017, 06:45:57 PM
Update: DeepONION is currently trading for 0.0001 BTC as of August 15th, 2017. WOW! Shocked
Patience is the key to success
August 13, 2017, 02:15:47 PM
This coin can reach at least 2$ untill 2018 if they will be able to list it on other big exchanges. Anyway im gonna keep it for a long time because i like the project
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
August 13, 2017, 11:18:50 AM
we will know it soon if how much is the real value of deeponion. But for it's it has a great potential for the community. If the community will grab it skies the limit for the price of deeponion.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
August 13, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
What will be interesting to watch is when the airdrop will be finished, what kind of dump will occur? But as I stated earlier, the distribution method is really really interesting, and at the same time, it give publicity to the project.
There'll be the following three groups of people:

1.) People from poor countries and other short-sighted folks who will dump all their coins as soon as they can.
2.) People who dump a part of their bag to get at least some profit while keeping the rest.
3.) People who will buy up the dump or keep HODL, since they know that the price will go well over $1-10++ by ~2020 if dev doesn't disappear.

All three groups will make some profit at least, but it's pretty clear who the big winner will be if the project succeeds.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
August 13, 2017, 09:57:25 AM
What will be interesting to watch is when the airdrop will be finished, what kind of dump will occur? But as I stated earlier, the distribution method is really really interesting, and at the same time, it give publicity to the project.
August 13, 2017, 09:57:16 AM
The amount of haters on this thread is shocking. I think this is a good project and I don't mind sporting their signature for a while. I think DeepOnion has a good future.... If not, nothing lost.

There really is nothing to lose here. But, haters like to hate.
Pages:
Jump to: