Pages:
Author

Topic: How much will DeepOnion be worth? - page 13. (Read 23822 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 106
August 29, 2017, 03:09:34 AM
Last airdrop will be in spring 2018. According to rules you cannot sell more than 10% of coins. That means price will rise a lot till spring. If price will be high it will attract a lot of new people. And wider adoption among crytocurrency enthusiasts will come true.
After last airdrop price most likely go down, but as ONION will be well known and respected till that time it will recover soon (hope so) or devs will change the rules and will allow to sell more than 10%
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
August 29, 2017, 02:01:24 AM
Its possible to end of 2017 to 20$. And 100 for summer 2018. Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 12:19:39 AM
SOOOO what do yall think of the price now, we were over 2.00 for quite some time yesterday and it is hovering around +/- 1.95 right now! I think its a good sign with every airdrop the price seems to rise Smiley
I was surprised when I saw the price at $1 so early already. Seeing it over $3 today had me floored. But so far the volume is low and it could be someone manipulating the market. I do think that the price will be considerably higher in the future though.
If DeepSend gets implemented on schedule and does what it says this coin will moon for sure. There's a big demand for transaction security for people who are stuck in corrupt countries, DNMs, tax evaders and of course legitimate people who just don't want governments and banks tracking how exactly they use their money.

Yea i just saw $3 now and i was like Cheesy awesome! Yea i hope its not people manipulating the market i hope the price is organic but who knows. Yea i think it will become super popular for those reasons you mentioned. What does anyone think the price will be next week after the next airdrop??
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
August 28, 2017, 10:14:07 AM
SOOOO what do yall think of the price now, we were over 2.00 for quite some time yesterday and it is hovering around +/- 1.95 right now! I think its a good sign with every airdrop the price seems to rise Smiley
I was surprised when I saw the price at $1 so early already. Seeing it over $3 today had me floored. But so far the volume is low and it could be someone manipulating the market. I do think that the price will be considerably higher in the future though.
If DeepSend gets implemented on schedule and does what it says this coin will moon for sure. There's a big demand for transaction security for people who are stuck in corrupt countries, DNMs, tax evaders and of course legitimate people who just don't want governments and banks tracking how exactly they use their money.
Activity: 700
August 28, 2017, 10:04:51 AM
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
August 25, 2017, 04:38:19 AM

I would like to ask a question about a rule for the airdrop:
90% and 10%
Does this apply to any airdrop or do I have to respect this rule and balance in my portfolio?
That is, if I take part in the airdrops and after a month I have 700 Onion in my portfolio, according to the 90% rule and 10%, can I then sell 70 Onion in the market and leave 630 Onion in the portfolio? Does this respect the airdrop rules?

Yes it's 10% of the total of onions you received from airdrops, so yeah, you can sell 70 but not more.
You can buy more onions on the exchange tho and sell them any time you want, the rule doesn't apply for coins you buy.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
August 25, 2017, 04:16:59 AM

I would like to ask a question about a rule for the airdrop:
90% and 10%
Does this apply to any airdrop or do I have to respect this rule and balance in my portfolio?
That is, if I take part in the airdrops and after a month I have 700 Onion in my portfolio, according to the 90% rule and 10%, can I then sell 70 Onion in the market and leave 630 Onion in the portfolio? Does this respect the airdrop rules?
legendary
August 24, 2017, 10:18:39 PM
Fud- can either bring the price up or down.  For me, this is good as this would create curiousity among those who have mo idea about DO.

I wish the tracker was DOH. Too bad there's no H in onion, otherwise there could be a very subtle reference to the Simpsons that could help with publicity... lol.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 24, 2017, 10:13:53 PM
The future value of DO will depend on several factors:

dev- clearly the roadmap is shown, if the dev makes good of this roadmap, prices will soar, to how much, will be determined by the next factors.

community/supporters- fastest way is by either hodling or dumping the coin.  They should also do their part to raise awareness of this coin.  Tell people the advantage of using it, which will in turn create demand.

Fud- can either bring the price up or down.  For me, this is good as this would create curiousity among those who have mo idea about DO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 111
I love the Cryptocurrency world
August 24, 2017, 09:51:03 PM
I think the project has a huge future the dev. has a  roadmap for a long period  the way he is doing this airdrop is really amazing i think each week that goes the proyect will be stronger and the community will feel part of de project too.

the value is really great right now but it can be about 4 or 5 $ in a short period of time, but price in two years will be about 20 to 30 $

maybe this is a really good oportunity just dont let it go.  
legendary
August 24, 2017, 09:24:33 PM
This is a real issue to all of us here, if its a scam or not. I read some threads as I'm so curious about this deeponion. Well I can say that there's no harm in trying and there's nothing to lose so stop all of these accusations. If you don't want to join then leave it and get a life. Let us mind our own business. Let's just hope that all airdrops now will be soon listed in exchanges so we can profit all before the year end.  Cheesy
I recommend holding this one instead of selling early. Short term gains aren't worth it if you don't really need the money in the first place.
And this is one of the projects that could easily turn early adopting HODLers into millionaires if the coin catches on. If Onions reached $100 a full airdrop of 40x300 would be worth 1,2 Million. And that price is realistic within a 3-5 year timespan if development goes strong.
With such a perspective it would only make sense to sell Onions in the short-term if you live in India or something and really need money to survive.
Activity: 154
August 24, 2017, 09:18:16 PM
This is a real issue to all of us here, if its a scam or not. I read some threads as I'm so curious about this deeponion. Well I can say that there's no harm in trying and there's nothing to lose so stop all of these accusations. If you don't want to join then leave it and get a life. Let us mind our own business. Let's just hope that all airdrops now will be soon listed in exchanges so we can profit all before the year end.  Cheesy
legendary
August 24, 2017, 09:02:40 PM
Deep onion is pretty good but I don't think it will be worth that much because its give away freely
It doesn't matter if it's given away freely or not. If people start using and trading them, prices will go up if there's enough HODLers. Land used to be free, now you can only buy it and it keeps getting more expensive with every year that passes. The same is true for water and other things. Supply and demand drive prices, not the creation process of a good.
Activity: 155
August 24, 2017, 08:39:20 PM
800$ within the next 24 h. I know it for sure, because im buying onion for 250btc (just kidding)

I think 4$ mid Sept.

cheers

All people would fall down from chairs if that will happend... Wink

Like you said 4$ - 5$ would be nice and steady grow...

4-5$ is probably possible in the end of airdrop if dev will deliver all the planned innovations. Before some tech it's 1-2$ max IMO.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
August 24, 2017, 08:34:57 PM
This is my thoughts as shared in the official onion forum. The biggest threat to the value as time goes on during the airdrop is the FUD and suspicion that the devs will scam. Once it is obvious the devs are here to stay and keep developing/promoting onion then the value will sky rocket. The devs need to reassure they are here to stay, this is the main weakness regarding onions' price from here to the end of the airdrop. If this happens nothing will stop onions, it will even recover from a huge dump, provided the dev team and supporters continue to do what we have done so well do far.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 24, 2017, 03:42:57 AM
800$ within the next 24 h. I know it for sure, because im buying onion for 250btc (just kidding)

I think 4$ mid Sept.

cheers

All people would fall down from chairs if that will happend... Wink

Like you said 4$ - 5$ would be nice and steady grow...
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 23, 2017, 11:04:14 PM

I think 4$ mid Sept.

cheers
Activity: 546
August 23, 2017, 10:44:15 PM
I think $10-$20 .Once all the coins are in circulation, then a real party can begin. But it's still a pure speculation, altho i believe it's all possible with alts

You have right, by the moment it´s just speculation. Anyway, If the community continues to grow and the developer continues to do an excellent job as now, surely will continue to grow. I have no doubt about it.

In that scenario, I think a price of 20 USD is possible.

Activity: 672
Merit: 124
August 23, 2017, 12:21:03 AM
If you will see the Roadmap for DeepOnion. Facebook and twitter campaign is not yet starting and the community is spreading  the features and benefits of DeepOnion and how it will help to secure our privacy using this crypto.

I would predict that DeepOnion probably hit $5 - $10.

I was thinking along the same lines. It's already hit over $3, with only being
on one exchange, the airdrop only being in its infancy, and without a huge
social media push. There is certainly room above $5 for the right privacy-centric
currency. I think DO is the right one. There will be the inevitable downward
pressure of those who would rather dump for quick cash, but it seems to
be holding up nicely even so. I look forward to the future with this
community.

Please fix your signature. You are missing one of the UserID sections.
Activity: 308
August 22, 2017, 09:06:08 PM
DO is still at the infancy stage, the prices either drastically goes up or down.  If we get listed at a new exchange, then we can probably see the true trading price of this coin.
Pages:
Jump to: