Pages:
Author

Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH? - page 2. (Read 12896 times)

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 31, 2017, 01:03:26 PM
means final? i think ur mean is the highest price btc. maybe around 10K-15K$ no more than that
remember world keep changing, soon or later will be something new and more intresting than this
It has been almost 10 years since then and nothing even close to that has appeared and even if it does by the time that happens bitcoin is going to be so dominant that I think it will be too late, what you are describing needs to appear right now because if it does 10 years from now it will not be able to compete with bitcoin since bitcoin is going to be accepted everywhere at that point in time.
World might experience a change along with bitcoin. Something to be dominant to bitcoin never gonna happen in the short or long. It is all about the growth it has provided in the shortest time period of less than 10 years. We're to travel long to find the final btc to be mined. When this happens the price will be peaking high as $50000 or even more or sometimes lesser than the current price.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
October 31, 2017, 12:50:41 PM
means final? i think ur mean is the highest price btc. maybe around 10K-15K$ no more than that
remember world keep changing, soon or later will be something new and more intresting than this
It has been almost 10 years since then and nothing even close to that has appeared and even if it does by the time that happens bitcoin is going to be so dominant that I think it will be too late, what you are describing needs to appear right now because if it does 10 years from now it will not be able to compete with bitcoin since bitcoin is going to be accepted everywhere at that point in time.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
October 24, 2017, 07:32:53 PM
There will be no final or definite max pricing for Bitcoin. The price increases yearly by as much 50-90% so you can just speculate but never determine the value unless we get there.
Activity: 350
Merit: 14
October 24, 2017, 07:29:39 PM
Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
I don't know what will be its dianl market value in the future. But all I know is that its market value won't stop increasing as its demand in the market is also rising. Bith its demand and market value are proportional such that if one moves, the same thing will happen with the other.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 07:17:55 PM
Hm who knows? We don't know how much will bitcoin worth.. invest bitcoin but do it in your own risk.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
October 24, 2017, 02:29:37 PM
I dont think anyone can give you the final worth of BTC since BTC doesnt expire you can only speculate base on market for cryptocurrency. as you can see BTC is continously growing and this will not stop and i dont think any body can stop that the government can only try but nobody can bring the BTC down. the worst you can get is for so country government to ban the use which is already happening in some country like china. the problem is that nobody have control over btc not even you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 24, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

Other than the internet there isn't really anything to me in the last many years that can enable so many people to prosper like bitcoin has, I think you are underestimating how readily it will be replaced.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
October 24, 2017, 01:46:36 PM
Bitcoin doesn't have an expire date. Once mined, they live forever. Even if the private keys are not known, they still have a private key that could be used to "unlock" them.

There is no thing as FINAL BITCOIN

Yes, Absolutely right said. I agree with you. Bitcoin will not die or it will not expire ever. That's why There is nothing as Final of Bitcoin. Bitcoin will forever. Bitcoin price will go so high day by day. No one or nothing can stop Bitcoin.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
October 22, 2017, 09:12:08 PM
Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

The price end is unknown because bitcoin value is fluctuating in which the value is always unstable. Bitcoin value is the same with the stock exchange market that always depend the result on investors pouring investments or the supply and demand in which the factors of regulating the price. If we could forecast the investors or the hoarding maybe we could speculate the nearest final value but for now it is very difficult to tell.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 08:45:19 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
October 22, 2017, 06:16:35 PM
No one can judge what will be the exact price of bitcoins in future but the best thing is that price is increasing day by day and same trend will be followed even in coming years so try to get as much as you can and save it for future to get best results from it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
October 22, 2017, 05:15:38 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly changing which implies we shall never have a final price but just like everyone out there we have had predictions that bitcoin could go as high as a million dollars but I think for my generation anything between $50k-$100K will be possible as long as demand is there.
100,000 dollar is possible for the price of Bitcoin in future. I think with the limited supply as now, Bitcoin can reaches to that price if it does not have any change after its value increased. But I doubt the government will be the enemy on the road growth of Bitcoin in future.

It is not what anyone can guess. It might get above $100,000 or below, but we will just keep making predictions as we cannot see what the future holds yet. However, being optimistic is good and if all things should work pretty fine and adoption gets massive globally, $100,000 for a bitcoin may just even be a start. Which ever way the wind will fall, no one knows!
Nobody knows! They say when the demand already reached it supplies ,which we hope by that time we save a lot since it might be x100 of its value now or greater. We just need t earn and save mre now and let btc grew.
Actually if you believe that future will become the truth, why do you not spend your time to work hard and earn more Bitcoin? We have not much time to predict that future, that is the reason you must to save your time instead of worry about the price of Bitcoin in future.
Yes, it's good to make use of the opportunity as the bitcoin is expected to make a big change over the world. As one among the user stated, there is nothing like a final bitcoin. Once the final bitcoin gets mined, it'll get circulated along with the rest of mined coins. The price is completely on the basis of circulation happening around the Market.

Actually, the worth of financial BTC is unpredictable but as of now I see it continuously growing due to the hardworking people trying to work hard for it.  The value of BTC is dependent on community participation and as more user chose to invest, the miners also work to increase the worldwide supply.
And the miners also the people decide the future of Bitcoin, they are people have power can make Bitcoin hardfork or not. If they do not accept old chain, they will start to create new hardfork as in August and next time.
October 20, 2017, 07:02:41 PM
Bitcoin price is constantly changing which implies we shall never have a final price but just like everyone out there we have had predictions that bitcoin could go as high as a million dollars but I think for my generation anything between $50k-$100K will be possible as long as demand is there.
100,000 dollar is possible for the price of Bitcoin in future. I think with the limited supply as now, Bitcoin can reaches to that price if it does not have any change after its value increased. But I doubt the government will be the enemy on the road growth of Bitcoin in future.

It is not what anyone can guess. It might get above $100,000 or below, but we will just keep making predictions as we cannot see what the future holds yet. However, being optimistic is good and if all things should work pretty fine and adoption gets massive globally, $100,000 for a bitcoin may just even be a start. Which ever way the wind will fall, no one knows!
Nobody knows! They say when the demand already reached it supplies ,which we hope by that time we save a lot since it might be x100 of its value now or greater. We just need t earn and save mre now and let btc grew.
Actually if you believe that future will become the truth, why do you not spend your time to work hard and earn more Bitcoin? We have not much time to predict that future, that is the reason you must to save your time instead of worry about the price of Bitcoin in future.
Yes, it's good to make use of the opportunity as the bitcoin is expected to make a big change over the world. As one among the user stated, there is nothing like a final bitcoin. Once the final bitcoin gets mined, it'll get circulated along with the rest of mined coins. The price is completely on the basis of circulation happening around the Market.

Actually, the worth of financial BTC is unpredictable but as of now I see it continuously growing due to the hardworking people trying to work hard for it.  The value of BTC is dependent on community participation and as more user chose to invest, the miners also work to increase the worldwide supply.
An unlikely possibility is that one bitcoin becomes equal to one bitcoin, it sounds silly but let me explain, most of the time we compare bitcoin to dollars or euros, but what if in the future bitcoin becomes so big and dominant that bitcoin itself becomes the point of reference the same way bitcoin is the point of reference when it comes to altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 14, 2017, 06:25:53 PM

Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
October 14, 2017, 10:30:29 AM

As far as I've observed,Bitcoin price reaches 5,400 USD and I think the growth continues. I can see clearly that there's no final worth of BTC. If it keeps on getting higher,let it be. Maybe there's no difference if it keeps on pumping because we all get paid from BTC. In other words,this will help us to fulfill everybody's goals in life. No matter what price it gets,we will still be part of bitcoin it doesn't matter if others stop buying but what matters most is the worth of paying your attention to bitcoin everyday.
Activity: 182
Transcodium - The Future of Transcoding
October 14, 2017, 01:06:46 AM
No one know, but for sure it wont stop growing unless all government around the world ban it.. then it will gradually lose it purpose ..
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 14, 2017, 01:03:43 AM

Activity: 252
October 13, 2017, 09:44:02 PM
Bitcoin doesn't have an expire date. Once mined, they live forever. Even if the private keys are not known, they still have a private key that could be used to "unlock" them.

There is no thing as FINAL BITCOIN

I agree. Unless all the government of the countries in this world will ban Bitcoin, there will be no such thing as Final Bitcoin. But if you are talking about price. Well there is the final or highest price that Bitcoin can reach. This is the price ceiling. Where in when the price reaches this, the price can no longer go up. Tendency is that people will sell their Bitcoins and could cause a big drop of price.

But I dont know when will this happen. And if it will happen. Maybe Bitcoin has a special characteristic of not having a price ceiling. But still, it is very volatile which is why it is hard to predict its price movement.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 13, 2017, 04:54:57 PM

October 13, 2017, 12:37:27 PM
Far into the future, multi-national mega corporations will be in a race to mine the very last bitcoin, using proprietary solar mining tech that each one has invested billions into their portion of the Helios Dyson Sphere ProjectTM.
It is funny that you make that prediction, in the future people will be able to mine minerals from other planets or asteroids and the precious metals are going to become a lot more common as a consequence, but it does not matter how much our technology advances bitcoin is going to adjust its difficulty so it is always going to be difficult to get it, we could harness all the energy in our galaxy and bitcoin will just become harder to mine, satoshi was without a doubt a genius.
Pages:
Jump to: