Pages:
Author

Topic: How MUCH will the FINAL BTC be WORTH? - page 7. (Read 12896 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
September 30, 2017, 07:54:05 AM
Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
Just like our local money, bitcoin doesn't have a definite value for anytime. It will always change from time to time. There's no such thing as FINAL PRICE for bitcoin.Once all the 21 million bitcoins were already mined, there will always be a change in its value depending on its demand, the supply (I mean, the people who sell available their bitcoins), and other factors e.g. big companies holding numbers of bitcoins, countries accepting it, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 30, 2017, 06:10:44 AM
Bitcoin doesn't have an expire date. Once mined, they live forever. Even if the private keys are not known, they still have a private key that could be used to "unlock" them.

There is no thing as FINAL BITCOIN

Yes, there is no final price for bitcoin.
Bitcoin price will only be determined based on customer demand.
So, if anybody tells you this is the final price of bitcoin, he is lying.
No one can tell you that because bitcoin has no original price, the price fluctuates!
Sometime the price is up and sometime the price down, that is how it works and will continue to do so till end of time. 

Nobody can know the final price of it. It can be anything since the price is bein manipulated by the big whales. They're able to make the price as high as we can never imagine.
Nothing could be say about the future. Although predictors say that in the near future bitcoin will hit the figure of 10000 dollars. Let’s see what happens next. In my opinion bitcoin will reach to this point and the reason is the people trust and faith. They are investing in bitcoin for the purpose to earn more and more money. They have big hopes from bitcoin. The coming few months will give us the correct answer.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
September 28, 2017, 10:07:43 PM
I can't say the final worth of BTC now because there is no fixed price of BTC. We all know that its price was changing every moment. The only thing we do is to wait for its price to rise. We can only predict and speculate its final price but we can't assure that price. I think its price last with its maximum value soon.
no yeah of course , bitcoin value could up unlimitedly. and dropped drastically , for now it's a big risk investment with its very high value. circulating money like bitcoin won't have final price! take a look to fiat , all of them keep moving even for just 1 point or so. and bitcoin itself volatile , means you can't expect bitcoin has the stable or highest price and then won't increased / grow again.
No one knows how much will ot be, it depends on btc users adaption and demand as well as the uses. Too much volatile of btc wil not result having an final price whenever btc volume reached, the prixe will still move.
the fixed supply also be the reason why bitcoin has potential to have an unlimited value. the more people want bitcoin and the more value would applied for bitcoin that the simply basic economics and it's beautiful isn't it? i mean the potential of bitcoin growth seems there's no ends , it would keep moving forward no matter what as we are still need it , use it and keep buying / mining it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 06:55:59 PM
We can't exactly predict how much will the final BTC be worth, but Bitcoin is having a very promising potential, and the price will keep increasing highly in the few next years.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
September 27, 2017, 06:53:49 PM
Yes it is based on the demand and supply, it is just like any other commoditie, or stock, the price is determined by the own people who are investing in bitcoin. When there is someone dumping their coins, then the marketcap is going to go down, and that makes the price to go down too, and the opposite happens when someone buys, so there is not a final price on it, since anyone can buy as much btc as he wants to.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 27, 2017, 06:38:50 PM
Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

Maybe you mean final price of btc and not final btc price ..lolz
Well no one can say specifically what the final price will be but we can speculate possible price projections.
Some people say bitcoin price can reach $20,000
Only time will tell if its possible or not
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
September 27, 2017, 06:27:58 PM
I can't say the final worth of BTC now because there is no fixed price of BTC. We all know that its price was changing every moment. The only thing we do is to wait for its price to rise. We can only predict and speculate its final price but we can't assure that price. I think its price last with its maximum value soon.
no yeah of course , bitcoin value could up unlimitedly. and dropped drastically , for now it's a big risk investment with its very high value. circulating money like bitcoin won't have final price! take a look to fiat , all of them keep moving even for just 1 point or so. and bitcoin itself volatile , means you can't expect bitcoin has the stable or highest price and then won't increased / grow again.
No one knows how much will ot be, it depends on btc users adaption and demand as well as the uses. Too much volatile of btc wil not result having an final price whenever btc volume reached, the prixe will still move.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 27, 2017, 05:59:28 PM
It will not have a final price, it will always be variable in time, with a tendency to rise for being so limited, those that we have bitcoin should always go hehe.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
September 27, 2017, 05:47:53 PM
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
September 27, 2017, 05:37:58 PM
Bitcoin doesn't have an expire date. Once mined, they live forever. Even if the private keys are not known, they still have a private key that could be used to "unlock" them.

No one can tell you that because bitcoin has no original price, the price fluctuates!
Sometime the price is up and sometime the price down, that is how it works and will continue to do so till end of time. 

Nobody can know the final price of it. It can be anything since the price is bein manipulated by the big whales. They're able to make the price as high as we can never imagine.
Activity: 115
September 25, 2017, 07:48:30 PM
Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?
no one can predict how bitcoin last. No one knows how the market value of bitcoin become stable because everytime there's always a change on the market value of it based on the demand. we can't say that it will last or become a stable value. it is like a dollar that everytime changes a currency.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
September 25, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

Activity: 74
September 23, 2017, 06:05:42 AM
Activity: 122
Merit: 23
September 23, 2017, 03:56:13 AM
Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

You are asking what is the last price of bitcoin; meaning it is not going to use again, right? Well, there is no one who can answer your question sir because bitcoin's value is continuously rising and as long as there are still individuals who are using bitcoin it will still on the line. I hope that you understand my response.
Activity: 186
September 23, 2017, 03:17:24 AM
Well as far as I know bitcoin dont have a final worth since it can change its worth anytime.
Activity: 354
September 23, 2017, 03:05:01 AM
Asked before I'm sure.

What ya think?

I have not been able to confirm when the price of this bitcoin ends because many people push it
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 12:45:51 PM
Honestly, the final price of bitcoin is unknown.  There are several factors that influence bitcoin price and these factors keep on changing.  Like for example, the adoption of bitcoin in every country is increasing thus, this will give demand to bitcoin and increase the price.  But once the target price is reached by many holders, they, then sell bitcoin that will definitely make bitcoin price lower.  Bitcoin price will forever fluctuate so we cannot tell how much will the final BTC is.
Technically the possibility of Bitcoin to develop is indefinite so it means that bitcoin could adapt to changes just in time for it to develop. So the price of bitcoin in the future would not be final becasue decentralization is one of the characteristics of Bitcoin making it good in investments and trading giving people an opportunity to earn.
Activity: 84
September 10, 2017, 12:39:29 PM
Remember a Chinese ban = adoption.
China rules on control.
In order to control something they have to make it illegal for the people.
Everyone relax.
Enjoy your Sunday.
Get outside. Buy the dip. Check back in a few days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
September 08, 2017, 11:27:14 AM
I cannot tell you the worth of the final Bitcoin, but really it is a moot point. See, by then Bitcoin will already be worth $1,000,000 and the last one will be worth the same as all of the rest. Tongue
Activity: 210
busy in real life, long post gap is understandable
September 04, 2017, 08:57:28 PM
No one can tell this, no one can predict on what will be the final btc price and we cannot even say if the price of btc will be stable, even if we meet the 21 million limited count of Bitcoin, it's still unpredictable on, how will bitcoin's price will perform on the coming years.
Pages:
Jump to: