Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Worth of Projects IEO's listing in Exchanges? - page 2. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 941
Merit: 100
You mean the listing fee with that exchanges? I guess they are cheap listing fee because you know they are not famous yet, unlike big exchanges like binance which is cost hundreds thousand of dollars fee I think.
of course the greater the exchange, the greater the cost to be registered there. but several projects collaborate with exchanges to get registered on their exchanges. In essence, there will be something beneficial for exchanges like IEO and other collaborations.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
You mean the listing fee with that exchanges? I guess they are cheap listing fee because you know they are not famous yet, unlike big exchanges like binance which is cost hundreds thousand of dollars fee I think.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
the five exchanges mentioned do not have complicated procedures for reviewing registered projects.

I mean there is no incubation program for careful review like what happens in binance. p2pb2b is even more concerned with the quantity in which many of their IEOs appear regularly. I have read that there are projects that pay 2 BTC as a fee requirement to register for IEO in Latoken, but eventually they are deceived because the exchange does nothing more after the offering period ends.
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
Latoken and p2pb2b are worst of all just like idax was before they exit scam, if you list on these exchanges there is 90% chance that your project will perform worse and you won't meet softcap successfully
some projects announce false news that they have already got enough investors and funds to run the project after IEO in some of the exchanges you mentioned. but it won't take long for them to disappear and take no responsibility for the tokens we have purchased. even exchanges as good as binance also will not be able to guarantee the price of tokens that we buy in IEO can return our capital.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
Latoken and p2pb2b are worst of all just like idax was before they exit scam, if you list on these exchanges there is 90% chance that your project will perform worse and you won't meet softcap successfully
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
I don't have clearly info about it how much fund needed for listing IEO those exchange other one you have share every exchange not good popular.
IEO will help a project fund rising so if you want a small exchange then it will never good success personally i will never accept a project IEO like exchange in you share.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
I Would like to ask about some Exchange where some project's IEO are running, How Much worth of those Project that are Listed for IEO in these Exchange.(Latokens,Exmarkets,P2P2B2B,Sistemkoin,ProBit)
I would not participate in these exchanges:Latokens and P2P2B2B.In my memory, they have conducted at least 5 IEO really fraudulent projects.I have absolutely no confidence in them.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I Would like to ask about some Exchange where some project's IEO are running, How Much worth of those Project that are Listed for IEO in these Exchange.(Latokens,Exmarkets,P2P2B2B,Sistemkoin,ProBit)
very disappointing, what is wrong is the exchange or the project team, which is clear tokens that are listed on the market exchange are very low exchange rates and not as expected at the beginning.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Small exchanges are not recommended because of the high listing fee but the conditions of listing IEO are easier than applying for listing on the exchanges like Biannce, Bittrex. Afaik, minium 10 BTC was required for listing the coin on the Binance a year ago but for the current moment, I have no idea about the payment.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
All the exchanges listed by You do not inspire confidence.If you are concerned not only about the fundraising but also about the future of the project then do not in any way conduct an IEO on these exchanges.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I think its better to contact them direclty and ask how much is it. As i understand the listing fee is different for every exchange its depend how popular  the exchange is you want to list your coins, much popular the higher the cost for listing.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
In my opinion, from the market exchange you mentioned, the average IEO project that was there ended up unsuccessful and very worthless. why many IEO projects still choose there, it might be that the "cost" of listings is cheap compared to a big market exchange. all IEO and any market is very risky because there is no guarantee your money will be safe (not necessarily ROI when investing), be careful.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506
The majority of current IEOs are no different from previous ICOs except for sure it will be listed on an exchange. If you put an IEO next to an ICO you won't find their differences. The majority of IEOs will be pumped then dumped and developers will leave the project.
Even with big exchanges like Binance, IEO's situation is not much better, many IEOs on binance are dying.
If you talk about fees to get listed on the transaction I think latoken and P2P2B2B are cheap.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256

Latoken is probably better and for other exchanges I don't know.
I don't like the Latoken exchange, most of the trading volume on this exchange is fake. Besides, the price to issue IEO on latoken is very low, so there are dozens of junk IEOs on this floor.
Too easy with IEO is just for investors to lose confidence in trading and IEO on that exchange.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
Bad reputation exchange looks  not possible have chance to get much profit because there are little investor want to buy and invest with their IEOs coin listed there, although bigger exchange like Binance become lower price for IEOs coin how come if bad and shit exchange market could get much profit with IEOs coin investment.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
Well if your a project owner or staff you can ask them directly on their sales mail. I bet not much more of forum members know the real price for sure. Probably high end exchanges will be costly compare to low standard exchanges.
I heard that conducting IEO on good exchanges costs about twenty bitcoins. This is a very significant amount, which even at the current price of bitcoin is about one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Maybe there are very few frauds, because not all fraudsters can pay such a decent amount.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
All the exchanges you listed have one huge drawback - they wind up fictitious volumes with the help of automated programs - bots.
This makes such Kranje exchanges a dangerous place, because such behavior means only one thing - liquidity problems,
which in turn can deprive many participants of these exchanges of money.
Merit: 502
If you're seeking to invest into IEOs make sure you check out the projects offered by the larger exchanges like Bitfinex, OKex, Houbi, Binance, and Kucoin etc. as they're likely to have better ROI than the smaller exchanges with better quality offerings and as always DYOR
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
I think it will not be too expensive because I see a lot of poor quality projects and scams listed IEO in these exchanges, probably fluctuating at $ 10k-$ 50k. It is best not to participate in the projects listed in these exchanges, I have not seen any projects that can bring profits to investors in the past.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
I know that the cost of listing in many exchange is expensive. It's only few exchange that allows free listing or lesser amount. The situation is critical for global exchanges whose listing fees are much more expensive than others.
The fact that developers pay for listing their coins on top exchanges is a guarantee that they will work on their project, and not only expect profits from trading their coins, the activity of which will depend on the authority of the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: