Pages:
Author

Topic: How Much Worth of Projects IEO's listing in Exchanges? - page 4. (Read 503 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
someday we should work on customs as preparing use with own exchange market to release token on development as parts with extensive manage on referring offers of service on occupying the blockchain system as noticing use with records of data and information.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
It will depending on crypto exchange and their reputation in crypto market like binance it will change very big amount to list ieo in binance platform if you want to know about those things it better you can ask in exchange support team regarding ieo listing  changes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 18
Making Smart Money Work
There is nothing to worry about if you want to list on the exchanges you made mention it's just that probit is the most fair among the rest, i am talking about volume, liquidity and service rendering, as for listing it's very cheap compare to top exchanges
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I Would like to ask about some Exchange where some project's IEO are running, How Much worth of those Project that are Listed for IEO in these Exchange.(Latokens,Exmarkets,P2P2B2B,Sistemkoin,ProBit)
Listing fees differs but all the exchanges mentioned above are all low rated exchanges due to lack of good liquidity, these exchanges sometimes gives fake volume as well so their listing is affordable for new projects
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I Would like to ask about some Exchange where some project's IEO are running, How Much worth of those Project that are Listed for IEO in these Exchange.(Latokens,Exmarkets,P2P2B2B,Sistemkoin,ProBit)
They worth nothing. Almost all of them are the scam exchange sites especially for p2pb2b and that is the worst exchange site in the world.
If there will be an IEO that runs on that platform and that means if such IEO will be worthless in the future.
This based on my experience that i have seen so many scam projects have been running their IEO on that site.
A bad IEO will always run on the BAD exchange site and this is the rules that is happening right now.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
projects listed on the exchange that you mentioned are not interested, in fact you mention p2pb2b as one of the exchanges. p2pb2b has been indicated as an exchange scam and a lot of manipulation in it.
Latoken is probably better and for other exchanges I don't know.
Of all these exchanges, the cost required to be able to list is quite cheap compared to popular exchanges such as binance, but the risk of IEO failure will be very large, because there is very little demand.

Indeed there have been many allegations about the exchange of p2pb2b so it does not recommend to be listed by IEO on the exchange, I see even many projects die because IEO is not sold at all because there is no demand at all.
Latoken a lot of disposal tokens there so IEO there is still less trusted by investors, so they prefer popular exchanges to make IEO investments.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Well if your a project owner or staff you can ask them directly on their sales mail. I bet not much more of forum members know the real price for sure. Probably high end exchanges will be costly compare to low standard exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
projects listed on the exchange that you mentioned are not interested, in fact you mention p2pb2b as one of the exchanges. p2pb2b has been indicated as an exchange scam and a lot of manipulation in it.
Latoken is probably better and for other exchanges I don't know.
Of all these exchanges, the cost required to be able to list is quite cheap compared to popular exchanges such as binance, but the risk of IEO failure will be very large, because there is very little demand.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I also do not know how much fund which must be prepared to list the IEO on the exchange the, which obviously clearly says that the exchange you mentioned earlier is very cheap if you want to register it but does not guarantee its success because some of the exchanges that you mentioned have a bad reputation.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: