Pages:
Author

Topic: How much you earn in bounty hunting for the year 2019-2020 - page 20. (Read 42115 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 27
For the whole year of 2019 to 2020 I only earned a total of $150 and so many of the bounty campaign that I've participated did not pay me until now, this is the reason why I left the bounty campaign and decided to promoting gambling site and hopefully I will not go back promoting these scam projects.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
Promoting an ICO project no longer produces and ends with failure at the end, therefore avoid the ICO that you participated in the bounty.

I have seen progress in the current year and many bounties are productive and have also produced a large amount of money which has been successful this year so it is likely that hunters will see productive bounties again.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
During 2019-2020 I have now not produced anything from a bounty campaign. Yes, I did quit the campaign a long time after the market crash that occurred in 2018. Many projects but I think not many were successful. I chose to trade in the crypto market instead of working on a campaign.
Same story here. I don't see much value in bounty hunting anymore. Especially during current time when market is developing rapidly - you can short daily and get a lot of profit. Or you can predict long term motion if you don understand how things work here.
Both of these options are better than bounties imo
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
During 2019-2020 I have now not produced anything from a bounty campaign. Yes, I did quit the campaign a long time after the market crash that occurred in 2018. Many projects but I think not many were successful. I chose to trade in the crypto market instead of working on a campaign.
Yes, this is what I have thought but basing on the numbers of users joining the project until now were still the same. There were many I guess left but there were many also joining. Anyway, good luck to them if they can still be rewarded good. I still have to look for some answers here and anyway thanks for the idea about crypto trading. I have seen an app to where I can trade crypto fast and easy.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
The reality is that 9 of 10 campaigns won't worth your time. But the 10th one will pay all of these campaign where you spend your time. Everyone is comppaining here about the very low bounty rewards, but there isn't any more profitable job online for people that don't have skills to do any high skill jobs. Smiley
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Let us talk straight. In this trying times some were coming back here in the forum knowing they could get hope to join in bounty hunting and to earn tokens by which then converted to btc then fiat. I know of this because I myself was a bounty hunter before and doing odd stuffs and then I quit due to the fact that many projects do failed or they did not pay and make a good exchange for their tokens rewarded.

Since I have been long gone into bounty hunting(earning tokens) I want to know if bounty hunting promoting an ICO project still earning. How much was the highest paid to you from bounty projects? (for the year 2019-2020 projects only.)

Update: who were good bounty managers nowadays?
Pages:
Jump to: