Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you lost money in gambling? - page 28. (Read 21424 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
March 21, 2016, 06:59:01 AM
-snip-
Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks
If you need to borrow money because you lost is all while gambling it means you are not thinking clear anymore and addiction is taking over your mind.
In reality this means that you are entering spiral of even greater debt. Don't gamble when you can't afford to lose and if you don't have spare money - don't gamble at all.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 21, 2016, 06:36:43 AM
how much money you lost in gambling?
after losing money are you still playing?
if anyone addicted to gambling what to do?
you think gambling id good way to earn or just fun?
Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks

i lost around 0,4 bitcoin total and i regret that i wanted to gamble

yes, i played even when i lost, i even wanted to gamble more just to recover what i lost

just make sure they'll keep their minds from gambling, go with him/her to cinema or so

it's both, and great way to spend time and can bring you lots of money
Activity: 490
March 21, 2016, 06:35:36 AM
I think if you are a casual gambler like me, you should not count your loses, because that would make you stressed. To enjoy gambling you don't have to think about lossing or winning so if you only deal with small amounts of money when gamlbing, who cares if you lose, you will be ok, and if you win, then it's obviously better, so win win.
I think only a few players who do like you mate. mostly people playing because their goal is to get profit and get rich from gambling. so when he lost of course they will be sad and repeat the same mistakes.
hard to forget defeat
Activity: 616
March 21, 2016, 04:28:47 AM
I think if you are a casual gambler like me, you should not count your loses, because that would make you stressed. To enjoy gambling you don't have to think about lossing or winning so if you only deal with small amounts of money when gamlbing, who cares if you lose, you will be ok, and if you win, then it's obviously better, so win win.
yeah counnting our losses usually make us want to chase back that losses ,
would be better to forget it , and chase a new challenge by gamble small amount and receive a big outcome and get covered later.
I lost around 0.9 BTC total and I think that is quite bad. But I just gamble for fun and I like it to do and it is good.
But of course it is all wasted money and that most people will lose their money but you must do it for fun.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)
March 20, 2016, 09:26:36 PM
I've lost around 1 btc.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
March 20, 2016, 09:10:17 PM
I think I have never lost more than 0.2 BTC in total, even tho I don't keep track fo my loses because I don't gambel enough for it to be worth making an Excel spreadsheet over it and track all of the ins and outs of money. I just do it for fun very sporadically so it doesn't make sense to worry about it.
Although I don't gamble that frequently, I feel that making an Excel spreadsheet would be fun for me. I love dealing with spreadsheets - it's incredibly enjoyable for me to crack down and crunch some numbers, create some formulas, and do whatever it is I would want to do.

I guess I would do great in accounting, haha.

As for the topic question, I've lost about 0.4 (+- 0.5) BTC through gambling. That would be my net loss, which is unfortunate albeit I've had fun with the gambling so I don't feel that it's too big of a loss for me. Maybe it's worth the money, then. Like a hobby. Wink

Yeah spreadsheets can be fun sometimes, but personally since I barely do any gambling im just too lazy to have a spreadsheet only for a couple gambles a month and sometimes I don't gamble for months.
I don't even have a spreadsheets for the trading of alts I do sometimes.. I should do one for that tho, before the exchanges crash and I lose all the data.
Activity: 420
March 20, 2016, 09:02:50 PM
Thanks

For the bold one, yes i agree with you. I know someonoe who take a loan for recover his loss, but he loss again his loan money. We should stop gambling when we lose, don't take loan for gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
March 20, 2016, 08:42:58 PM
yeah counnting our losses usually make us want to chase back that losses ,
would be better to forget it , and chase a new challenge by gamble small amount and receive a big outcome and get covered later.
legendary
March 20, 2016, 08:28:15 PM
Activity: 476
March 20, 2016, 03:17:12 PM
Well we always will try to make our portfolio to grow but well gambling with it isnt the best way to go ,even knowing that you can easy make money betting and gambling,the thing is you wont be able to limit yourself as you start to win,i had won around 80 euros at slot machines,what i had done i had requested a cashout,the time to process it were 2 days i had canceled it and tryed to get those ammount bigger result its just all gone,lost almost every bet i had made.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
March 20, 2016, 09:58:59 AM
Thanks

i didn't lost any money, i just won extra money, not like other gamblers sadly when they lost money only

and with loan taking to win your money back, it is very risky and you can lose that money too so you will be in deep hell, but if you won money back the your life would be normal again
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
March 20, 2016, 01:56:48 AM
I only deposited .001 in a gambling site and that's the biggest. after that, I decided to just try using their faucet, and manage to gain back what I deposited and even win more than that, but I never consider gambling as a way to profit, it is good just to have fun in gambling..
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
March 19, 2016, 05:16:25 PM
I think I have never lost more than 0.2 BTC in total, even tho I don't keep track fo my loses because I don't gambel enough for it to be worth making an Excel spreadsheet over it and track all of the ins and outs of money. I just do it for fun very sporadically so it doesn't make sense to worry about it.
Although I don't gamble that frequently, I feel that making an Excel spreadsheet would be fun for me. I love dealing with spreadsheets - it's incredibly enjoyable for me to crack down and crunch some numbers, create some formulas, and do whatever it is I would want to do.

I guess I would do great in accounting, haha.

As for the topic question, I've lost about 0.4 (+- 0.5) BTC through gambling. That would be my net loss, which is unfortunate albeit I've had fun with the gambling so I don't feel that it's too big of a loss for me. Maybe it's worth the money, then. Like a hobby. Wink
Activity: 924
March 19, 2016, 05:08:43 PM
I didn't lose money , because I gamble with sport betting and I have good experience in sports . so I have made good profit
Activity: 168
March 19, 2016, 04:38:37 PM
lost about 3-4 btc at satoshidice in dec 2013 Sad
Activity: 322
March 19, 2016, 04:24:38 PM

That's around the same amount i would say. For me gambling is just a little fun, doing buy little money.
If it was really profitable i would find myself using and doing it more. But that's too dangerous.
legendary
March 19, 2016, 02:41:35 PM
Activity: 168
March 19, 2016, 02:07:08 PM
so far i lost in gambling that's around 2BTC or maybe more. Lost in several gambling site like Poker, Dice, minesweeper, Sport and others. This gambling anything can happen

wow you lost a lot,im new to gambling and so far i lost around 50$ as i dont take gambling seriously i just do it for fun.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
March 19, 2016, 01:29:34 PM
so far i lost in gambling that's around 2BTC or maybe more. Lost in several gambling site like Poker, Dice, minesweeper, Sport and others. This gambling anything can happen
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2016, 01:03:43 PM
0 , dont do it

well if u treat it as a form of entertainment den it is ok. it is just like going to cinema to watch a show or play a round of pool etc.
people's habits Initially assume gambling is for entertainment as you say. but they too enjoy and get used to gamble on daily basis then they become addicted and continue to add to his defeat every day.

Yes people start gambling as a fun but even they don't know when it becomes addiction for them, and if you keep on gambling on daily basis it will surely become addiction.
Pages:
Jump to: