Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you lost money in gambling? - page 8. (Read 21420 times)

Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
July 02, 2016, 09:21:49 AM
In total time that im already gambling its over a month.And im gone slightly addicted to it.I aldready lost almost $89 or around 0.18 in bitcoin.After losing it i decided it to stop playing and i succeed on stoo playing for 5 months untill i recovered and play again and i got my loses back and gain profit.
That is why gambling will hurt you more because those 89$ would have been 110$ + had you not lost them and instead had saved them for price increase. I have quit betting for the same reason.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
July 01, 2016, 04:17:49 AM
How much i lost in gambling? I think around 0.15 btc (this amount already from my total profit deducted my lost)
Oh that must hurt, I have lost even bigger amount I believe as I have no spreadsheets maintained so I can not tell how much I lost exactly. I finally have decided to switch over to sports betting to recover my gambling losses and it is slowly paying off for now.
Still, I need to travel long time with profits to neutral my balance with gambling.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
June 30, 2016, 05:01:47 AM
Everybody who gambled before has lost some money it is impossible that every time that you gable tat you are going to win, that is just how it is. if you count up all the money that I lost I think that I am sure that I almost lost around $500.
It is not that much but if I would have that $500 right now it would be really nice.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
June 30, 2016, 04:06:32 AM
0.005, just started last night , i want to try gambling if its profitable or not.
My btc  were gone after 5 minutes.. it seems that gambling is not ptofitable it will only give you excitement.
yes exactly.. gambling is for entertainment only, there were times you'll be able to win but most of the time you will lose. its rare to win in gambling.
Even when we win, in some days or sometimes even in few hours we can can loose even bigger amount. So, yes I also do it just for fun, because expecting profits from gambling is like getting addicted to it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
June 30, 2016, 02:24:23 AM
I'm ever loss about BTC 0.1 when I try to martiangle from 1000 satoshi.
Since I saw my friend AFK so I did follow his method but the result is not same as my friend's
Martingale is very risky if you do not have a good amount of bankroll to cover up your cold streak. It is not advisable if you want to enjoy in gambling, I suggest flat betting is the best way to measure how good are you in gambling because you only need to have more wins than loses.
Its not martingale it is MartinFail and you are correct ! its very very risky that's why I do 10x and 100x u loose funds in these multipliers very slowly.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
June 30, 2016, 12:29:45 AM
I do not gamble that much but if I am going to count all the times that I lost i have lost allot of money with gambling. I think that everything counted I lost almost $2000 for some people that is not much but for someone that not gambles that much it is much money.

Wow, you do not gamble that much but you still lose $2000? That is awful lot of money to lose who does not gamble a lot. I think you are already a border line gambling addict if you can afford to lose $2000 on gambling. You should avoid gambling because you already lose too much.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2016, 11:32:33 PM
iam not calculated lost is gambling

after lost iam still gambling
Good for you, I hope you will understand later that you are not doing a great job. Gambling is very dangerous so you should calculate the risk and make sure you can manage your losses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
June 29, 2016, 11:03:31 PM
iam not calculated lost is gambling
after lost iam still gambling
but average my bet is very low is compare my income so not big problem is my lost
lost or win iam still happy
Activity: 462
June 29, 2016, 09:07:18 PM
I don t know why taking loan to risk losing them if you loan some money you need to have 100% chance to have profit not 50% you start losing so you have a bad luck today why you make load to make you situation more critique. Just try to collect the fund you need and start over that is more easy that risking with all.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 29, 2016, 08:59:20 PM
Well with bitcoin i lost money at exchange around 0,15btc i were new and invested on the new altcoins went from almost 0 into 15 days and i left it ,nowadays the coin has reborned and well i could had wait a bit more and recover my investment.Before bitcoin something around 2000dollars and the main were at the well know forex,once again i were too new to be playing such thing without know what were all about.
Activity: 476
June 29, 2016, 04:28:59 PM
Maybe 1-2 BTC in total, not that much, I try and stay away from it all these days.

Wow that is a pretty large amount compared with the price right now, its good that you have stopped with it and trying to do this.
The bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount very soon this year its just a matter of time before it will.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
June 29, 2016, 02:14:34 PM
Maybe 1-2 BTC in total, not that much, I try and stay away from it all these days.
Activity: 344
June 29, 2016, 02:11:05 PM
I did not lost a lot of bitcoins in my career of gambling with the bitcoin itself but I still lost some money.
I lost around the 0.2 bitcoins and I even regret it with such a small amount..
Activity: 406
June 29, 2016, 12:56:20 PM
My lost in gambling is decrease now because of Euro 2016, i win some matches on euro 2016 and i hope i can win more on next match The quarter finals.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2016, 12:34:10 PM
0.005, just started last night , i want to try gambling if its profitable or not.
My btc  were gone after 5 minutes.. it seems that gambling is not ptofitable it will only give you excitement.
To me it does not even give excitement, I only gamble for money and since last week I have lost quite a big amount of money. Though I can afford that amount, but loosing always hurts.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
June 29, 2016, 09:56:43 AM
I do not gamble that much but if I am going to count all the times that I lost i have lost allot of money with gambling. I think that everything counted I lost almost $2000 for some people that is not much but for someone that not gambles that much it is much money.
I've lost way more than 2000 dollars(it's a lot me) slowly and i didn't even notice lol, now i'm trying to control my gambling habits.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 29, 2016, 06:13:09 AM
Activity: 350
June 29, 2016, 06:07:39 AM
From the far beginning i was gambling just with money instead of bitcoins after that i also started gambling with bitcoins but that make me broke. Because with
the bitcoin you cant see what you lose and win only the coin does not give me enough information so i losed allot with gambling!
Activity: 532
June 29, 2016, 05:31:31 AM
i just lost 0.1 btc in poker last week. its really depressing

You are a loser, because gambling you become sad ..?? . This is an inappropriate thing you do, because in the gambling there are 2 possibilities (win or lose). So what should you do when losing money you are pondering your game is it right or wrong
Activity: 526
June 29, 2016, 05:24:18 AM
To me, i think i have gained nothing and also lost nothing. i have been gambling for the past one year. at one time, i can gamble and win. When I come back later, I lose. the same cycle repeats itself and i don't know whether gambling is good for me or not.
Pages:
Jump to: