Pages:
Author

Topic: how much you lost money in gambling? - page 11. (Read 21424 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
June 09, 2016, 04:29:35 AM
i never lost a single coin. actually gambling is illegal in my country and i am not getting opportunity to do so. so i can say that i never lose nor win a single bitcoin.

Not able to gamble is a good thing you wont lose any single penny. its better not to do so because many people became addicted once they play.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
June 09, 2016, 04:15:26 AM
i never lost a single coin. actually gambling is illegal in my country and i am not getting opportunity to do so. so i can say that i never lose nor win a single bitcoin.
Good for you, many find a way to overcome that gambling site's restrictions through vpn. Roll Eyes
very unfortunate if you have never tried to gamble? whereas gambling gives great pleasure but also provide tremendous pain. actually there are advantages and disadvantages you're not gambling profits may you never lose. hey dude no one can regulate bitcoin and on the internet there is no ruling. although many gambling sites on the block you can use a vpn
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 06, 2016, 10:24:25 PM
Good for you, many find a way to overcome that gambling site's restrictions through vpn. Roll Eyes

Well I can say that I also tried gambling and I lose maybe I think for $100 but not on this bitcoin related gambling, but gambling in real life.
So when I started realizing that I will not gain anything but instead I'm losing so until now I'm not going back to gambling.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
June 06, 2016, 09:49:52 PM

same for me too. my country has block a lot of the gambling website including betcoin. the government dont want us to waste the money oversea and instead it has pool station for us to bet limited matches.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
June 06, 2016, 07:15:44 PM
Lol although gambling banned in your country, but they could not do anything in online? you can gamble with a very easy in  online. gambling is also illegal in my country? but I still can gamble easily here and there is no intervention from anyone, including the government
Yeah, and that is because of bitcoin, with bitcoins use in gambling we can do gambling with complete anonymity. Even though it is ban in certain country but you can bypass that as the gambling site will only read your IP address, there is proxy or VPN to do it for you.
Activity: 882
Merit: 528
June 06, 2016, 05:45:50 PM
how much money you lost in gambling?
Ans: I have only lost money in gambling that much which don't affect my lifestyle

after losing money are you still playing?

Ans : If you play with the money you can't afford to loose then you will enjoy it

if anyone addicted to gambling what to do?

Ans : If you are addicted to gambling better play some games or find something more interesting than gambling. Like i play league of legends because of it i am not addicted to gambling aymore. Smiley

you think gambling id good way to earn or just fun?

Ans : Trust me better not play with the money that u cant afford to loose.Gamble only only for fun. Smiley
Activity: 518
June 06, 2016, 05:37:00 PM
Lol although gambling banned in your country, but they could not do anything in online? you can gamble with a very easy in  online. gambling is also illegal in my country? but I still can gamble easily here and there is no intervention from anyone, including the government
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
June 06, 2016, 02:34:18 PM
legendary
June 06, 2016, 01:38:22 PM
I lost a lot of money in gambling and I regret that the amounts was about some 2 BTC total and it is all wasted and I just realized it too late.
It will be nice if there will be more people that is going to realize that they must not that much money spend it before it will be too late.
Yup right all gamblers will realize our mistake in end of the day only means when we make empty our wallet that time we think about our strategy and we feel bad for that. So in gambling we should have control on our mind else like this only happen 2BTC is also 1000$ now huge money only. I too lost in gambling but i am not sure how much exactly i lost.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
June 06, 2016, 11:56:09 AM
I lost a lot of money in gambling and I regret that the amounts was about some 2 BTC total and it is all wasted and I just realized it too late.
It will be nice if there will be more people that is going to realize that they must not that much money spend it before it will be too late.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 06, 2016, 03:31:05 AM
legendary
Activity: 1106
June 05, 2016, 08:41:43 PM
recently i lose around a 0.005BTC in dice.
this may sound like a very small amount but i was playing martingale dice and betting for a long time from 1 satoshi and the losing streak lead to this big loss so you get how hard it was ;(

Well that amount is still affordable to lose. Don't worry just quit gambling and you can start out another way of earning with bitcoin. And I know it hurts
because from 1 satoshi you have gone that too far.

If you felt bad because you lose that small amount you better quit gambling completely, gambling just not for your and you are not a high risk taker, you should invest in bitcoins, I think that is lesser risk than gambling.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
June 05, 2016, 08:18:04 AM
this may sound like a very small amount but i was playing martingale dice and betting for a long time from 1 satoshi and the losing streak lead to this big loss so you get how hard it was ;(

Well that amount is still affordable to lose. Don't worry just quit gambling and you can start out another way of earning with bitcoin. And I know it hurts
because from 1 satoshi you have gone that too far.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 05, 2016, 07:38:19 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
June 05, 2016, 05:25:24 AM
Sometimes I think , what's in their brains were risking so much of their money in gambling.. and I was upset when they lose a lot hmmm
everyone knows that gambling looks very easy to make a lot of money in a short time.
they dare to take risks for it all, and sometimes it is people who do not want to work hard and want to get rich instant way.
Activity: 700
June 05, 2016, 05:20:27 AM
I have lost good amount last year and don't want to remember the loss.If I am still gambling and answer is yes but now sensibly with little amounts.I never took loan or played with others money.I know when you approach to loan or other money then your life's nightmare starts and lead you to unlimited problems.I play with my own money and can afford to loose.
legendary
Activity: 1008
June 05, 2016, 05:19:52 AM
I can say this without any confusion that i am the lucky person who is still into very good profit, my loses due is pretty low as compare with my big winning because i am not a greedy person doing this with my daily goal and i am aware of this thing what i want to make profit daily.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
June 05, 2016, 03:17:52 AM
how much money you lost in gambling?
after losing money are you still playing?
if anyone addicted to gambling what to do?
you think gambling id good way to earn or just fun?
Edit:most of the gambler takes loans to recover loss but the also lose loan.anyone here have same situation?
Thanks
i get lost on gambling at first month of my playing only but now i recovered my lost and now profiting i use my strategies on different sites and luckily my strategy works on any site i play so i'm gaining profit now sometimes i lost but i will never stop to recover that lost on that day and never tried to get loan
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
June 05, 2016, 01:47:11 AM
Sometimes I think , what's in their brains were risking so much of their money in gambling.. and I was upset when they lose a lot hmmm
legendary
https://trueflip.io/
June 03, 2016, 11:01:52 PM
arround 0.05 and im not interesting to gamble again
You are even lucky with that small loss, others here are losing for more than 100BTC and yet they still play in gambling. Good for you mate at least you realize at an early stage and just continue to invest than putting your money in gambling.

Totally agree,
maybe I am one of them, losing around 100BTC but still gambling...lol
so lost 0.05 can make you quit is really worth

Really horace?? You lose around 100 btc? that's nut man if you still continue to gamble, if I were you I will definitely quit gambling.
As a matter of fact, I'm not a gambler anyway, but I know the feeling of losing big amount.

Indeed this would be pretty sick if he is saying the truth, I even do not believe it because it just cannot be possible in my eyes.
How is this possible you have to really stop with it if you ask me.

it really has been heavily addicted, that lose very much, but you keep playing. but maybe you play long enough gambling. and the loss of 100 BTC. but maybe you can win at least 50 BTC, it's true?

Well, i'm not believe he lose 100 bitcoins. it's so much loss for gambling. My loss money gambling is quite big but i never count it, but i'm sure it's more than 5 bitcoins.
Losing in gambling with 100BTC is real, I have already seen some sharks putting huge bets at nitrogensports and they really bet that big, I can prove because they shared their bets there and maybe the site is also trusted.
Pages:
Jump to: