Pages:
Author

Topic: How possible is selfmeriting ? - page 3. (Read 443 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 403
May 02, 2023, 01:53:42 AM
Merits mean been particularly good at something and you are rewarded for your worthiness, if you can merit yourself it's not more a MERIT.
Activity: 602
Merit: 638
May 02, 2023, 01:40:28 AM
The option merit is available on all posts, irrespective of the poster.
Even as the OP, you will still be able to see it, even up to the point of adding the number of merits you want to send. But once you click on send,"
A window below will appear. Just as Upgrade00 have mentioned, you can't self-merit your post. If such an option is made possible, there will really be a lot of abuse from users.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 2174
Professional Community manager
May 02, 2023, 12:59:06 AM
"You cannot send merit to yourself"

This is the prompt you get if you try to merit yourself. Whilst the option is there, it's impossible to send merit to your own profile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
May 02, 2023, 12:54:48 AM
I recently noticed the possibility of clicking  on merit on a post made by myself  and I was curious to know if its possible for one to merit himself?

I haven't  seen any rule kicking  against this and since the feature is there, i want to know if its possible  to merit my post by myself and if anyone else has ever thought of this?

I really enjoy being on the forum and it seems every passing day, I'm learning  something new and please pardon me if my question doesn't seem worth it but I do really want to as there are post I feel are worth meriting but got  no merit.
Pages:
Jump to: