Pages:
Author

Topic: How Practical is Bitcoin As Payment Service? - page 11. (Read 2735 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
i am new here and i came to ask fellow users about how practical bitcoin as payment method is?
It's practical if you want to help boost bitcoin's demand and at the same time purchase those things that you want online conveniently. I'm also using it for paying some of my needs.
I mean how much i can use bitcoin to pay online for shopping,services and goods?
You can use any amount that you wish, there's no restriction on how much you can spend buying goods online.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
It is practical to buy some things online and maybe to spend them in shops if you live in certain (few) areas, but we are far away from mass adoption, although more and more shops and merchants are accepting bitcoin.

It will be much more practical in the future, with Lightning Network fully implemented and running.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
There are many online businesses who accept cryptocurrencies, most of them accept Bitcoin as it is the most popular and widely used. But, I have seen some restaurants started accepting Bitcoin and other crypto as a payment recently.
Activity: 171
Merit: 37
i am new here and i came to ask fellow users about how practical bitcoin as payment method is? i paid for domain on namecheap via bitpay and it was okishh experience. I mean how much i can use bitcoin to pay online for shopping,services and goods?

In my opinion, it is practical by means in paying on a site using bitcoins or transfer money thru bitcoin. I tried sending bitcoins on my friends as payment for a vpn that I purchased. but it its not good for purchasing goods and foods.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Unfortunately, due to the current steady descent graph, you can enjoy the discount on amazon. It is impossible for Bitcoin to be used in shopping this way.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
There are various services that accept Bitcoin.

There is also Purse.io, which can be used to buy stuff from Amazon at a discount using Bitcoin.
Activity: 154
In my country I have not been able to use bitcoin as a means of payment in the form of goods or necessities of life
If you want to use bitcoin to buy something or needs I have to redeem bitcoin into the original currency in my country.
I redeemed bitcoin through >>> Indodax.com
Activity: 15
i am new here and i came to ask fellow users about how practical bitcoin as payment method is? i paid for domain on namecheap via bitpay and it was okishh experience. I mean how much i can use bitcoin to pay online for shopping,services and goods?
Pages:
Jump to: