Pages:
Author

Topic: How reasonable is the long-term investment in Altcoins? - page 5. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
I don't agree with you because so far with some of this Altcoin that I have been holding some for over 2 years I didn't regret holding it for a long time though it doesn't cut across but generalization should not be made for altcoin not good for long term investment.
There really are those altcoins that are good to hold even for a long time. I also have no complaints holding some altcoins that I've profited for this year.

Despite a long time of holding, they've become fruitful and profitable. That's life in crypto, you win or lose and go lucky with some of the altcoins that you hold.
copper member
Activity: 133
Merit: 1

Now a lot of promising altcoins appear. One of the most promising direction to use altcoins is gaming. Cryptocurrency allows a lot of opportunities for gamers, here is an article about some of them https://medium.com/e-money-com/defi-gaming-platform-elfin-kingdom-to-explore-e-moneys-suite-of-stablecoins-616e66e8bf73

Liquidity is very important for altcoins. Altcoin must be in demand to have big liquidity.
NFT is actively used in gaming. Games already have big liquidity. It allows increasing liquidity of NFT in games.

To have a good liquidity the game with NFT must be necessary and useful for people.
It must have a big community and a lot of users. In such case the NFT that is used in games will be in demand.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Your fears concerned with longtime investments in alts are understandable. Most of alts are not as reliable as BTC and are bad for longtime investments as they can dump and even scam. However I think that there are some alts that are good for longtime investments. I’m talking now about ETH and BNB. This two alts seems for me really good because first one (ETH) has a huge platform with a lot of great projects based on it and the second one (BNB) is the main alt of the most popular nowadays cryptomarket exchange named Binance.

The fact that more users are now using the Binance Smart Chain network as an alternative network due to Ethereum's high gas fees, we can assume already that BNB might also have the same journey as ETH. The use-case of that coin is so vast that even simple staking can do on their platform Binance.

Binance also has lots of offers that users can do aside from learning how to trade. They are doing a good job making Binance the most reputable exchange today and I think no exchange or trading platform that can beat them for the next 4-5 years.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
If we consider a long-term period of 5-10 years, then I do not consider it possible to make an investment altcoin forecast in the crypto area for so long. I believe in Ethereum, I doubt the rest.
actually, if it's a popular coin, then I believe it can be profitable. short or long, I've tried to do this on ethereum, and it was very profitable. Currently, I believe coins like BNB, and other popular coins are also very profitable to hold in the long term. however, you need to pay attention to the development information so you don't miss it and know when the dump or pump price is caused by what things so that you can make a decision after that.
for other altcoins, I also still believe if it continues to be developed, the rest is just to see the development and information like this. Well, the world of altcoins is too wide, we can't just rely on 1 altcoin, because almost every altcoin has different potentials.
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
Your fears concerned with longtime investments in alts are understandable. Most of alts are not as reliable as BTC and are bad for longtime investments as they can dump and even scam. However I think that there are some alts that are good for longtime investments. I’m talking now about ETH and BNB. This two alts seems for me really good because first one (ETH) has a huge platform with a lot of great projects based on it and the second one (BNB) is the main alt of the most popular nowadays cryptomarket exchange named Binance.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
~
Considering that the Good thing that those tokens I got from 2017 were sold already, as I see that most of them just went flat after few years. Coins like Doge and Shib gets pretty trendy these days and surely there are people that are going to take advantage of the pump and dump, but quite concerned to those people that are into it for the long term.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
If we consider a long-term period of 5-10 years, then I do not consider it possible to make an investment altcoin forecast in the crypto area for so long. I believe in Ethereum, I doubt the rest.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
Assuming you depend in any new ventures in the market obviously its extremely hazardous and you couldn't say whether it can truly ensure a food return all things considered, however assuming you pick those top altcoins on the lookout, well maybe you can guarantee that they're sensible also like bitcoin. I would purchase an impressive sum that I can manage and afterward ensure that I'm good with it assuming it goes to zero worth. On the off chance that the venture has marking included, I will stake it for quite a while to ensure I don't meddle with my equilibrium and sell too soon.
copper member
Activity: 96

Now a lot of promising altcoins appear. One of the most promising direction to use altcoins is gaming. Cryptocurrency allows a lot of opportunities for gamers, here is an article about some of them https://medium.com/e-money-com/defi-gaming-platform-elfin-kingdom-to-explore-e-moneys-suite-of-stablecoins-616e66e8bf73

NFT now very popular but it is a morden trend. It is hard to say how long the popularity of NFT will last.
A lot of depends where NFT is used, how useful it is.
Now NFT is actively used in gaming and if game is popular will be demand in NFT.

Liquidity is very important for altcoins. Altcoin must be in demand to have big liquidity.
NFT is actively used in gaming. Games already have big liquidity. It allows increasing liquidity of NFT in games.
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 0

Now NFT is very popular. NFT grow in price even more then other altcoins because there is a big demand in NFT.
NFT is actively used in gaming. Many games already have a big communities and a lot of users.
That is why the liquidity of many NFT is very high.

NFT now very popular but it is a morden trend. It is hard to say how long the popularity of NFT will last.
A lot of depends where NFT is used, how useful it is.
Now NFT is actively used in gaming and if game is popular will be demand in NFT.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Altcoins are more profitable if we enter early compared to bitcoin, it's not about whether it's reasonable or not because all have different calculations, for example If you buy BTC you only get a maximum 10-30% profit with a static investment but if you invest in altcoins the profit can reach up to 1000% but with a high risk too. this is why altcoins are so sexy compared with bitcoin
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
We all know that long term investment in Bitcoin is reasonable but how reasonable do you think long term investment in Altcoins is?
I think long-term investment in Altcoins is full of risks but short time investment is more profitable. Do you agree with me?

Even in Bitcoin is full of risk dude never forget that, the only difference is that in Bitcoin it was already has a strong community investors for more than 1 decades. But even there is a full of risk in the altcoins I would rather to invest into this one rather in Bitcoin, due to there is a high chances for me to earn huge in the future as long as you choose the right altcoins of course.
Activity: 44
I think this kind of investment is the most reasonable, because it is almost impossible to know where the market will go. We can only guess, suggesting to ourselves that we are predicting the price. Regarding the coin hold, I'm definitely for it, because even in a bad situation, good growth can happen! For example, during the recent market downturn, the same NEAR kept its positions and even shot up with a candle, and its holders did not regret that don't sell it under the pressure of the market and the news background!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 10
I have learned many things in the crypto world and made it my hobby, whatever it is, it will definitely find its own way. gambling, playing metaverse games or as a talented investor looking for loopholes. Of course for me I know the world of crypto money that works if we know how to manage it in every field. back to each other we can achieve it.??
Activity: 2156
Merit: 685
Altcoins can be more profitable in the short term. While searching for gem coin, try not to lose the money you have, I've known many people who lost their capital while saying that I will make quick money in a short time. All of them realized that the project they had invested in was a shit later. Even when investing in altcoin, it is necessary to carefully look at the project, the whitepaper and most importantly its objectives and invest accordingly.
Activity: 826
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
The opportunities for big profits can only be found in cryptocurrencies, this is a good opportunity to become rich, if Elon Musk is able to profit millions of dollars per week by investing cryptocurrencies then we must try to follow Elon Musk's smart steps.
Elon Musk's investment is not only in cryptocurrencies and not all cryptocurrency coins are liked by Elon Musk so you should also pay attention to this because Elon Musk is not an angel that you have to follow continuously.
copper member
Activity: 389
We all know that long term investment in Bitcoin is reasonable but how reasonable do you think long term investment in Altcoins is?
I think long-term investment in Altcoins is full of risks but short time investment is more profitable. Do you agree with me?

I agree to the fact that short term investments is more profitable, but that would be for good traders. I know day trading is a risky venture, but for those experts it's an oil well. This is because the volatile nature of the market could give them the opportunity to make profits daily from the market and that can't be equated to the pumps we have once a while.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
Investing in the long term certainly makes a lot of sense for altcoins, because currently there are many potential altcoins that we can rely on for the long term and this has often been done by large investors and has long been in the crypto world, so if you have capital then investing in altcoins such as ethereum, BNB, polkadot and polygon is the right choice then never hesitate with altcoins today.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Many altcoins grow in price even more that Bitcoin. That is why people are looking for a new and prospective projects for investment.

This is only true of the short-term however, during a bull market, like in 2021 or 2017. In the long-term 99.9% of these projects lose their value against Bitcoin, not gain it.
The only reason you don't hear about these projects is because they aren't in the Top 100 anymore and no-one talks about them...

Bitcoin is overvalued now and it is impossible to earn much on Bitcoin investment.

That's ironic as the reason I've been taking satoshi profits for the past 6 months, since investing in altcoins earlier in the year, is because I find many overvalued right now.
I don't think it's impossible to earn much on a Bitcoin investment, as you can trade altcoins in order to stack more satoshis for the long-term Wink
copper member
Activity: 89

Many people prefer to invest money in Bitcoin for a long term. The price of Bitcoin continue to raise and such raise attracts a lot of people to Bitcoin and cryptocurrrency.
Many people thing that cryptocurrency market will continue to grow in 2022.
A lot of people use cryptocurrency for investment purposes and they continue to use it in 2022.

Many altcoins grow in price even more that Bitcoin. That is why people are looking for a new and prospective projects for investment.
Bitcoin is overvalued now and it is impossible to earn much on Bitcoin investment.
But if to invest in prospective project at the seed stage of pre-sale it is possible to earn much more money.
Pages:
Jump to: