Pages:
Author

Topic: How reasonable is the long-term investment in Altcoins? - page 6. (Read 2410 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

Now a lot of promising altcoins appear. One of the most promising direction to use altcoins is gaming. Cryptocurrency allows a lot of opportunities for gamers, here is an article about some of them https://medium.com/e-money-com/defi-gaming-platform-elfin-kingdom-to-explore-e-moneys-suite-of-stablecoins-616e66e8bf73

Gaming industry is very big and prospective industry with a lot of users. It is growing fast. That is why many cryptocurrency projects offer a products on blockchain.

NFT is now actively used in gaming. They attract a lot of attention and allows to earn more money. That is why NFT in gaming is very popular.

The popularity isn't really because of the developed gameplay but due to the certainty of steady income its giving. NFT undoubtedly is one of the top ways to make million bucks in crypto nowadays.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
We all know that long term investment in Bitcoin is reasonable but how reasonable do you think long term investment in Altcoins is?
I think long-term investment in Altcoins is full of risks but short time investment is more profitable. Do you agree with me?
When compared to bitcoin, nothing can match it because bitcoin always gives good returns in the short, medium and long term it all depends on who manages it and also takes advantage of the best moments when it is profitable.
and for altcoins it all depends on which coin you choose for the long term and I think the top 10 altcoins can still provide very good returns for the long term depending on your belief and analysis. and for Ethereum and BNB I think it holds promise for the long term.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
We all know that long term investment in Bitcoin is reasonable but how reasonable do you think long term investment in Altcoins is?
I think long-term investment in Altcoins is full of risks but short time investment is more profitable. Do you agree with me?
Long term investment is reasonable in bitcoin but altcoins i dont think is a solid reasonable, i know that both is risk when you invest for long term, but in bitcoin the advantages is encouraging indecencies that bitcoin prices interchange during long stays, altcoins have the ability to reduce to zero if it's placed for two years and seven months long stays why bitcoin stays such it is going to have another shape of profit that is difference shape to the origin
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
Any investment has risks, but cryptocurrency investment risks will be greater. The crypto market is very volatile, and you can choose some good altcoins with clear prospects to invest, and there are still opportunities for profit.

Investment risk in cryptocurrency may varies because there are coins that has no fundamental and some with strong fundamental. Eventhough investing on crypto is still higher compared to other investment instrument but investing on strong fundamental coins like BNB and ETH is quite low risk compared to invest on new crypto projects. In crypto higher risk higher return, so it's the interesting thing about crypto investing, the investors could choose their own risk level about investing.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Any investment has risks, but cryptocurrency investment risks will be greater. The crypto market is very volatile, and you can choose some good altcoins with clear prospects to invest, and there are still opportunities for profit.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
there are several altcoins in the crypto market how do we know from the projects we can invest in long term, and how good the movement is, i just choose like ethereum, bnb and ADA i think they make sense to keep these coins for investment, they are old projects that has been tested and able to survive when bearish comes.

I only use Dogecoin, shiba and Avax for short term investments because the risks are very high.

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Our profit depends on how we manage it. Why point it on coin being on long-term or short-term? Even a coin is profitable enough, without our best way of managing our portfolio, the result will only lead to losing. Even you only choose Bitcoin, without a good strategy, you will still end up losing. The point here is, long-term or short-term, regardless of the coin, make sure you will do everything to make it profitable to you.

It's already clear enough that Bitcoin or altcoins like ETH, BNB, etc are worth it for long-term investment. But to make it worth it, it all depends on our actions.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
All altcoins come with new ideas and products, there is no harm in investing in altcoins because some altcoins have good fundamentals, if you choose memecoins / new coins created just for fun, then you need to spend a lot of time watching the development of the project because many memecoins have done Rugpull
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think for long-term investment in altcoins is profitable if you can put your money to the right coins like Ethereum,BNB or other solid projects.
For example I bought some waves three years ago and look at the price of waves now, i made good profit from waves.
But i also put some money in some new coins and now those coins are dead and i lost that investment.
So it's important where you are putting your investment.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179

Don't let others tell you is it reasonable to hold some alt... maybe people forgot, but Bitcoin was on that side as well! Invest in alt you think it's good, that has something to offer! Of course, knowing the team behind and following the development of the project is advisable! When I got into crypto Ethereum was 15 cents, more or less, and on many places, including this forum, we could see how it's one big scam, and look where it's now! So the bottom line is simple, if you trust yourself you should trust the decisions you made when you invested in alts!
Activity: 375
Merit: 15
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Almost all big altcoins I know are highly big today in value, solana polkadot avalanche and many more, the problem is picking the right now over the less useful altcoins if you know your way around them things will work out the exact way you wanted
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
I can tell you is very reasonable you far you are holding the right coin, for me I have been holding some coin for like three years now some are dump while I have made three times profit for some coins
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

To clearly understand that check out the return of investment of BTC and eth from 2013. You will understand why we should leave 50% of our portfolio for an altcoin. BTC is superior and everybody wants it but BTC is more like a store of value when altcoin offers various utilities and opportunities. But you have to think about the long term and judge whether this project will survive the long process or not.

No matter where you invest your money invest in parts. Do not FOMO and always DCA when you have the chance to do so.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
I do concur on the off chance that altcoin is more beneficial right presently brought about by it has little cap contrasted and bitcoin. I can bear and afterward ensure that I'm alright with it assuming it goes to zero worth. Assuming that the task has marking included, I will stake it for quite a while to ensure I don't play with my equilibrium and sell too soon.

Selling too fast it makes something that makes you lose later. you should have a good strategy to sell what you have later. People have their own way of staying ahead of what they want to achieve. better see what developments continue to come.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
I do concur on the off chance that altcoin is more beneficial right presently brought about by it has little cap contrasted and bitcoin. I can bear and afterward ensure that I'm alright with it assuming it goes to zero worth. Assuming that the task has marking included, I will stake it for quite a while to ensure I don't play with my equilibrium and sell too soon.
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

For long term investment in altcoins is depends on the kind of coin you are going to hold. Ethereum is good for long term investment but mostly of altcoins are really good and profitable for short term. Investing altcoin for long term is associated with high risk so becareful in choosing altcoins. Maybe those with real use case can stay longer in crypto despite of pump and dump.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
It's just that the risk is higher when compared to old altcoins. Because of the high risk we usually analyze more deeply to find that the altcoin project is potential or not. The short term usually has short hype but experiences multiple returns.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
I think any altcoin with a better utility will stick around for some time, I can't say how long but will most likely exceed 2-3 years depending on the development, utility and demand, if there is no reason to buy a coin, people won't buy it and as a result, it will slowly fade away,
The reason why most of all the p2e metaverse game may not survive because, if they are not able to sustain the earning structure and make it too impossible to earn while playing the game it won't attract people anymore.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
how do you say that long term investment is full of risk. it all depends on the altcoin you invest in, for example you invest in etherum, BNB and other potential altcoins in my opinion the risk is smaller. basically all depends on the analysis. all have risks, but you should be able to minimize your fears for long-term investments.
in addition to minimizing our fears, we must also enlarge our psychology to dare to invest in the long term, because it can give us large profits. many people do not dare to hold on for the long term after making a profit and are afraid that if the market suddenly drops again, and receives nothing, things like that must be controlled
Activity: 1064
Merit: 300
Not so long ago I looked at the top 100 cmc of 2017 and from the current coins from the top I found less than 10  Shocked Shocked
There are too big risks if we invest for a long time. I think in 4 years we will see only about 20 projects from the current top.
Pages:
Jump to: