Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 2. (Read 7691 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 01, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
ot depends on you and on ypu only as you need to rake reponsibility fpr ypur actions and it is real
y importamt to learn a lot
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 01, 2018, 05:12:38 PM
It depends on the security aspect especially how you protect your wallet and your private key from hackers. Not sharing your password with anyone and avoiding phishing.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
November 01, 2018, 02:06:23 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

It still depends on your knowledge on how to protect your wallet and your private key, if you have the means then buy yourself a hardware wallet so you can keep your wallet in a safe place, here in this cryptocurrency knowledge is power if you don't know how hacker works , you are going to be its next victim.
Activity: 593
Merit: 250
November 01, 2018, 02:03:34 AM
Whether the cryptocurrency is safe, whether it will be stolen by hackers, mainly depends on whether the security awareness of the cryptocurrency holder is high. It is recommended to use a hardware wallet to store your encrypted property.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1015
October 31, 2018, 08:13:43 PM
Just secure all the information you have and don't let anyone see/know about it. Also, don't go into malicious website or any website that you aren't familiar and seems fishy, etc. If something happen that it seems bad to you, transfer your balance in different wallet right away.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
October 31, 2018, 08:00:31 PM
Of course, there are many hackers in crypto, and they will be always there as long as there are opportunities to hack. But people are always having new strategies to prevent their investment from hackers. I think we can make it safer by saving our money in certain ways. 

if you take even simple measures of security then your cryptocurrencies will be safe. so the danger is not bigger than storing your fiat money.
Activity: 265
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 31, 2018, 07:56:00 PM
i think there is no such a big problems of safety and also i did not have experienced such a thing i don t know why but i think that mymoney is safe in crypto.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
October 31, 2018, 07:53:03 PM
I think if you are careful about your crypto money and if you take the right step to secure it then your money is safe. An experienced wise person always use a hardware wallet, hardware wallet can help you to remove your fair about the hack, scam things. And you shouldn't ever keep your funds on exchanges for a long time.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
October 31, 2018, 07:49:55 PM
If you do not want to see your money gone just secure everysingle information because coins and tokens that you have possible to become rich in the future. Hackers always remember is always there everytime they possible to attack us so always be vigilant and be careful of what you are doing.
Activity: 658
Catena X
October 31, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
Of course, there are many hackers in crypto, and they will be always there as long as there are opportunities to hack. But people are always having new strategies to prevent their investment from hackers. I think we can make it safer by saving our money in certain ways. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 07:39:06 PM
It's quite fun to listen to the moralizing of people who came only recently in this area.
They tell us what to do and how long to wait. Pretty funny, don't you think?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
October 31, 2018, 04:53:00 PM
It is quite safe, if the user has some knowledge in information security, if you have your cold wallet or your wallet on the pc, as long as you have a good antivirus and a robust firewall, you should not have problems, because to access your information, you have to be a very provocative target, which most users are not, and if you are a whale, you should already have anti-hacking measures in place.
your money can be safe indeed if you know what tondo amd if you learned a lot ahout the projecg you are going to invest in

If you invest in a new project, your money is already at a certain risk, and you cannot be 100% sure that they will be safe and bring you profit. Only investments in the top, such as Bitcoin, can give some confidence, but again there are no guarantees that Bitcoin will grow and not fall.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 518
October 31, 2018, 04:51:09 PM
Investing in cryptocurrency is a very big risk. But I am aware of this risk and I am ready for it to receive very high profits. That is why I invest in crypto.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 31, 2018, 04:49:54 PM
There are plenty of ways to lose money in cryptos and probably easier if one is not careful so not safer than fiat money. You have to secure your private keys, watch for phishing attacks and worry about any exchange or your account on it getting hacked and so on.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
October 31, 2018, 04:47:27 PM
it was really hard to trust exchanges again.
Activity: 921
October 31, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
I agree and the money that we earned with the help of bounty companies or just coins and tokens that were bought can be in an instant simply stolen from our wallets. Do not think that this can not happen to you, because if you do not use a hardware wallet, then you have a great chance that you will be hacked.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 31, 2018, 04:00:18 PM
Money is unsafe anywhere, even in most well-protected bank vaults. The only difference is that with crypto it is solely you who are responsible for providing safety of your funds (backing up keys, using antivirus, avoiding clicking on phishing links and so on), while in banks you have to rely on a third-party security system. But the way, not only bounty hunters are being hacked - experienced traders also sometimes become the victims of hackers, whose methods od scamming people are becoming more and more sophisticated.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
October 31, 2018, 03:18:06 PM
You don't need to worry about the security problem if you have a hardware wallet.I'm using trezor wallet.It works smoothly and is very safe.I think the hardware wallet is not luxurious.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 03:14:09 PM
Of course safe is how to keep their money in e-currency , perfect money or advices , of course then you need a good wallet ! and your money will be safe
Activity: 1022
Merit: 306
October 31, 2018, 03:10:13 PM
Nothing connected to the Internet is 100% secure. There are thousands of hackers in this world, and they're always trying to steal something. I never believe 100% safety. Day by day, an open door is discovered.
Pages:
Jump to: