Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 5. (Read 7691 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 07:00:16 PM
Cryptocurrency is the ability to get more profit , but it's a big risk to lose your investment due to the high volatility of the crypto market.
I think all people have to understand it and soberly estimate all risks and possible profits. Very often they don't understand it, and then lose the money.
Activity: 728
October 30, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
The more people use cryptocurrencies, the safer they are in terms of protection against volatility and inflation and the influence of Central Banks. With the accumulation of serious capitalization, even very large whales will not be able to manipulate the course of cryptocurrency. This will lead to their global propagation and use instead of fiat money.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 30, 2018, 06:50:53 PM
First of all I don't agree that bounty hunters get money for free. They spend time to find ICO and writitng posts. Use hardware wallet and youe money will be safe.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 06:48:48 PM
It is like real estate, you buy it and it's yours, until some hacker steals it..
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 06:34:14 PM
Choose a project that have a good team and do some research about them. Good team have a high chance to be successful. 
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 30, 2018, 06:20:01 PM
If you want to be safe you need to take all security measures. Remember there are lots of scammers in crypto, so don't take is lightly.
Activity: 14
October 30, 2018, 06:19:20 PM
I am a supporter of long-term investments.I can list a lot of projects and technologies that will become successful in the long term.I am very positive about investing in real estate.Now a lot of projects related to real estate.And a lot of them are scammers.So you need to be very careful when choosing a project
Activity: 16
October 30, 2018, 06:16:21 PM
Long term investment is always but you have to keep up to date with the market because sometimes good coins are not supported by developers for long time and holding those coins for long time may lose your investment.I have always been very successful in short and long term investment still i am holding BTC,ETH,NEO,BCH,XLM,EOS,MIOTA,TRX for long term but also keep check on the projects of these coins.
Activity: 12
October 30, 2018, 06:08:18 PM
For me i kinda prefer for short term investment. Although long term investment has potential to multiple you money or coins. But when the short term investment you can easyly investment and sell and do again and again for just a short time. So dont have to wait for a long term.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 05:08:34 PM
I myself am afraid that money can steal, because of this I do not store my coins in wallets , it is easier for me to store on top exchanges with 2fa
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
October 30, 2018, 04:17:15 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Hackers can be in the Bank. So do not be so afraid of them. Proper allocation of funds to different exchanges and wallets, as well as storing passwords in safe places is the key to success

You're right, but the difference is obvious. If someone steals my credit card, I call my bank and ask to block it. I can't do the same with my ethereum wallet. Or if my somehow my bank account is hacked, I can go to police and they will at least try to help me. What will they do if I ask to find my crypto robber? They'll just laugh at m face.
Activity: 588
October 30, 2018, 04:12:37 PM
Cryptocurrency is the ability to get more profit , but it's a big risk to lose your investment due to the high volatility of the crypto market.
Activity: 170
October 30, 2018, 04:09:38 PM
Look .. I think in today's world there is just a few risk-free investment. If a good hacker wants to break up something he will, for example your bank account or your facebook profile .. The cryptocurrency has also some risk but who dares usually win.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 30, 2018, 04:05:19 PM
Your funds can be exactly at a level of security that you yourself can provide them. There are many who want to get your money around. Also, do not interfere with caution in matters related to investing. Be selective when choosing a project to invest. It is better not to get involved in trading at all if there are no elementary skills in trading.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 04:02:27 PM
One of the setbacks of the internet has to do with security. The cyberspace isn't an environment which guarantees you of maximum security. You could lose your assets in a blick of an eye. However, we should be vigilant and careful to reduce our risk of becoming a victim.
Activity: 97
October 30, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
Cryptocurrencies are not a safe place to keep your funds, because today the safest place to keep money is to keep money in your wallet. Everything will be fine if you think with your head and start investing in yourself
Wallets are not safe for anyone to leave around. If the coin is worth a lot then it best that there is a password on the wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
October 30, 2018, 03:41:18 PM
No where is safe senior and you cannot trust every system. Even banks sometimes get away with our monies and leave us with their building. Although hackers are all over the place it is necessary for us to safeguard our wallet by all means.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
October 30, 2018, 03:24:25 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

Our money in cryptocurrency is not safe at all, because it is so risky to invest in crypto. Also, our wallets is not also safe and secured. But if you have an hardwallet or offline wallet, it will be safe for the hackers out there.
Just use cold wallets with or keys in your head or in a right place. Blockchain is one of the most secure places, so don't worry about it can be hacked or other troubles.
Activity: 378
October 30, 2018, 03:13:43 PM
I think that you need follow primitive rules, like set 2FA and make a difficult password, don't connect to your wallet by public wifi. Following these rules=no problems with you wallet.
Activity: 354
October 30, 2018, 03:06:26 PM
This is actually safe. In terms of transaction adn sending tokens or money crypto is safe. There is only some issues with regards to scammers they are the one who breaks the image of what I said earlier because these persons are so greedy. They will do what they they need to do to get you money in their hands. So please be careful in every action
Pages:
Jump to: