Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 58. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 04:50:21 AM
It seems to me that money is not safe in a wallet, and investing in an exchange is not safe. When you think about investing, you have to make the worst plan to lose it at any time. It is important for me to have a good attitude. At the same time, do your best to protect your assets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 04:43:32 AM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
You are right, scammers are everywhere, but they are not only in the crypto-currency industry, you always need to be careful and follow all the precautions to minimize the risks of breaking your wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 04:41:57 AM
Crypto currency in all its senses has many risks, ranging from hacking and ending with a drop in the price of it!
Activity: 27
July 30, 2018, 04:39:43 AM
Your money will be safe in your pocket only.
If you bring it into investment, it will have risk and uncertainty.
Especially in a new market as Crypto, the fluctuation is very high.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 04:35:14 AM
maybe I can kiss for now the bigger money is not safe but if we can hold it in the long run or can trade in a day maybe we can get bigger profit with the money we use it.
Activity: 266
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 30, 2018, 04:33:41 AM
It is bad sometimes when you are saving up your cryotocurrency only to make few mistakes that put you at risk and before you could say jack,  all Your funds are stolen.  I think there should be bounty hunting for theives in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
July 30, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
It is safe until you hold it in private wallet and do not share private key. Value of your crypto can go up and down as per market so as per this nothing is safe and it is fully risky.
Activity: 117
July 30, 2018, 04:18:54 AM
you banking account also can be hacked and you will loose your money.. It's life and there is no for 100% safe place.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 04:17:47 AM
the trick is to be more careful. Especially keep important data about crypto. Put on a place that is indeed difficult accessible to others. Because that way, then you protect your data from the danger of hackers and other crimes. If you need to install also the protectors, e.g. by using the lock.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
July 30, 2018, 04:16:38 AM
the world of cryptocurrency is very risky if it is not keeping well and can be stolen by hackers, better keep in the wallet that has a private key that only we know and use metamsk to avoid hackers and phishing links
Activity: 194
July 30, 2018, 04:08:41 AM
Crypto will be safe only when we have no crypto! Yes, it’s true. In this online earning industry lots of scammer and hackers always try for cheating or stealing our earnings. Though we can make a trade and lose or hold coins and unfortunately lose this is our own risk, For more secure you can use hard ware wallet because it is a best way to safe your money in crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 17
July 29, 2018, 03:33:47 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.

It depends on several factors, first off all where do you keep your tokens.
Do not keep them in exchanges, they are not safe there, if the exchnage gets hacked, nothing will stop them.

Wallet is much more safe but - dont be stupid and dont get hooked and phishing emails or fake webpages.
Activity: 230
Merit: 14
July 29, 2018, 03:30:21 PM
It is safe in the long term, but if you plan to withdraw in a short term you must consider that there are many daily and monthly ups and downs and is risky sometimes for that.
Activity: 173
July 29, 2018, 02:45:33 PM
I don't think our money is completely safer in crypto than in the bank because hackers can hack crypto for it is online business
Activity: 126
July 29, 2018, 02:38:29 PM

honestly, I don't think that savings in crypto should be called "safe". Crypto is very volatile market, for that only it is not safe to have funds in crypto Cheesy
it is rather risky than safe haha Cheesy
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 02:04:03 PM
Yes. Those are not safe. The security of these funds are on your hand. You need to take all the necessary steps to protect your funds. Although you have taken all the necessary steps to protect your funds from the hackers, still your fun is not safe due to the high volatility of the market. you have nothing to do about it.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 01:58:23 PM
Crypto-currencies are a highly risky industry, where the remnants of money merge, which people can not use correctly or otherwise say extra money. Therefore there is no security here.
Activity: 70
July 29, 2018, 12:51:02 PM

And why bounty hunters? I think that they do not have a lot of money on their wallets, while there are more interesting people. And usually hackers use your not mindfulness against you, because of what you lose money. It seems to me that this is only your problem.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 12:45:19 PM
No matter where the money is, there is a security risk. Everyone knows the risk of investing in the crypto currency. Also for the risk of cryptocurrency hacking, we have to personally take security measures individually, there is no one else to do it for us.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
July 29, 2018, 12:38:59 PM
Well, money in Crypto is safest. The blockchain technology has allowed the users to be very secure and have a good wallet where they can store all their coins. Out of my coins, ICX, Lisk and PRG, PRG is launching it.

who said that crypto is safest. we heard several times, much wallet and exchanger attack and its balance steal.wallet still have many bug that can broken down by hackers.
Pages:
Jump to: