Pages:
Author

Topic: How safe is our money in crypto? - page 59. (Read 7718 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
I think the security descends the person. I think the innovation is sheltered. Its out idiotic slip-ups which makes it perilous. Simply twofold check everything and ensure you take measures to guard yourself.
Activity: 162
July 29, 2018, 12:24:36 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
Your money is very safe with crypto if you invest in these coins:
Lamden
Power house
Cardano
I am using them and I have never been disappointed at all.
Activity: 188
July 29, 2018, 12:04:11 PM
Money is not at all safe in cryptocurrency, There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters to get money without doing anything.
Well, money in Crypto is safest. The blockchain technology has allowed the users to be very secure and have a good wallet where they can store all their coins. Out of my coins, ICX, Lisk and PRG, PRG is launching it.
Activity: 85
July 29, 2018, 05:21:53 AM
Even the best crypto exchanges have records of scamming people and, so safe is not the word you should mix with crypto, at least for now!
Activity: 140
July 29, 2018, 05:21:35 AM
I cannot say 100% that our money is save in cryptocurrency because there is no where our money is safe even in the banks but what I do know is that it saves you a lot from robbers trying to attack you when you hold your cash.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
July 29, 2018, 05:17:47 AM

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is not that safe because it was penetrateable by the hackers but you always need to take risk in order to become wealthy so people are still investing on bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 476
July 29, 2018, 05:06:42 AM
That is why you should be totally attentive and accurate with your crypto assets. Do not disclose your crypto info, ignore fishing links and so on.
Activity: 588
July 29, 2018, 04:55:59 AM
There are always any risk wherever we put our money, but put money in to crypto is more risk than fiat because crypto has high volatility and other risk like hack and fraud. So risk management is needed when we put money in to crypto, and never put all amount of money in to it. Crypto offer high return but also high risk, so also important to lock some profit in to fiat whenever the price going up, and much better to have 70% fiat and only 30% crypto.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 04:53:32 AM
If we are talking about money, there is always a risk of stealing. Whether it's real money or crypto money. It is in your hands to ensure your money's security. It's the same thing as a burglar entering your house with the hacking of your wallet.
Activity: 392
July 28, 2018, 12:57:19 PM
We can't say that money is totally safe here in the crypto currency as money in crypto world is really volatile and you don't know when and how you will be going to lose all of your income all at once
One day you are going to have a lots and lots of money at you bank account and second day the money goes down.
So better to have a security check about the company polices when you are keeping money.Always go for whitepapers , company history , work graph and about their team members.
Activity: 574
July 28, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

I think the safety of our money in the bank vs the risks in crypto is still defeated by the ability to generate profit in putting it on cryptocurrency. Plus the risks are tremendously lessen if you will study how to protect your accounts and funds. There are also various options to strengthen your security such as using ledgers.
Activity: 70
July 28, 2018, 09:59:53 AM
I agree that it is not safe to keep money in cryptocurrency. your wallet can be hacked at any time.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 09:56:41 AM
Crypto is always full of risks, but the technology is already very secure crypto wallet I guess. all depends how we store our property with secure from anyone. We've kept all of them safely, I think our assets will remain secure.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
July 28, 2018, 09:55:27 AM
If you are unlucky or your computer is compromised. You may lose all of your tokens and coins. Careful is the most important thing to protect you. Protect your PC cleanly or store your coins at a Nano Ledger. Will help you stay safe in the best way
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
July 28, 2018, 09:53:32 AM
Now, when the crypto currency market is just beginning its development, any operations with crypto currency are subject to hacking by hackers. For them now are good times! But the crypto-currency market does not stand still and continues its development, of which security is a part. I am sure that after a short time there will be an impenetrable protection of all types of crypto currency from hackers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
July 28, 2018, 09:50:03 AM
There are so many hackers around here who's only business is hack a wallet of bounty hunters
Disagree! They can hack the crypto exchange, so why did they hack the wallet from a bounty hunter? A stupid hacker who hacked a bounty hunter's wallet.
Oh man, if I am a hacker/thief, I would definitely not target a bounty hunter but a bigger fish Grin.

I think the security of money in the crypto is only 25%. Due to many aspects can make us lose money; Hacked, Forgot Password or Private Key, Lost the mnemonic phrase etc.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
July 28, 2018, 09:38:42 AM
I agree with you about the hackers, it's really inevitable but you could atleast minimize the risks if you want to. Just be cautious at all times and don't ever trust anyone about your details and stuffs.
Activity: 342
July 28, 2018, 09:00:16 AM
We can't say that money is totally safe here in the crypto currency as money in crypto world is really volatile and you don't know when and how you will be going to lose all of your income all at once
One day you are going to have a lots and lots of money at you bank account and second day the money goes down
Even sometimes you trust the companies so much and later on find out they have scammed you  and now your all money has just got vanished out of your life only left with lamenting day and night
So better to have a security check about the company polices when you are keeping money
Always go for whitepapers , company history , work graph and about their team members
Its always advisable to have a double check and then invest on any
If you have earned money and the profit is high
Better to trade at that time as well
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
July 28, 2018, 07:39:10 AM
Well such is life. Somethings are destiny, thus designed to happen. You can keep your money in the house and can be robbed off it too.

Keeping our address safe is important.
Well Said @carter34,

Hacking is the only cons of the cryptocurrency field once your account gets hacked you cannot do any thing because of its decentralized concept . Not only bounty hunters are suffering from hacking there have been cases of hacking of the exchanges in the past like bithumb, Coinrail, Bancor etc. Its owners resposibility to take care of their assets. To minimize the risk of hacking one must take precaution like not to share their private  keys or wallet seeds to anyone. Don't be greedy to join unverified airdrops as they main have phishing links to steal your data & always check green marks on the web page you open to be safe.
Activity: 28
July 28, 2018, 07:06:34 AM
as I would like to think, I kept my wallet private key with the paper duplicate, and influence another delicate duplicate in the USB gadget, to introduce the antivirus and firewall in your PC is important, evade to open the obscure email and the website page, I have gotten numerous Phishing messages and page since contributing the crypto, so be painstakingly the trickster and programmer.
Pages:
Jump to: