Pages:
Author

Topic: How Sure Are You That You Invested In A Right New Coin? - page 2. (Read 1749 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 3
I don't think someone can be 100% sure he/she invested in the right coin. A lot of projects that made a lot of waves In the crypto world are now no where to be found. Though this project was given public notice, but they all later failed. I think the best advice to take heed to in this crypto world is, 'DON' T INVEST WHAT YOU CAN NOT AFFORD TO LOOSE'
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
I lost confidence in new coins and tokens after the project I supported in 2017 ended in vain, worthless. Even though the project was very promising, the community formed was quite good, but it seemed to be just hype. I know it's a risk, so I don't want it anymore, I prefer trading, it's easier to predict and analyze I feel. Even if I try to invest again later, maybe I would prefer IEO. especially in trusted global exchanges like Binance.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
at the moment I am no longer investing in new projects from the beginning of 2019 until now, because I am not sure about some of the new projects that are on the crypto market, most of them end in fraud. at the moment I am only following a random project and even in the previous days many projects did not pay me.
many new projct are coming until the beginning of 2019, and many people too are ended with scamming investor.
i'm scared to invest in ICO but i'm more prefer to invest in IEO because our fund is safer and the project have support to listing in the market where the IEO launched
Activity: 279
Merit: 3
at the moment I am no longer investing in new projects from the beginning of 2019 until now, because I am not sure about some of the new projects that are on the crypto market, most of them end in fraud. at the moment I am only following a random project and even in the previous days many projects did not pay me.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
Now I am sure that even if I am investing in cryptocurrency, I don't want to take the silly decision again by choosing altcoin which provides a high enough risk. especially new altcoins are the same as we gamble because they are certainly also in the struggle in developing their products so they can be interested in the product market
Activity: 2268
Merit: 581
It's hard to invest in a new coin with the so many scam reports about new coins, they are promising a lot giving a new concept and making huge promotion about their coin, so you'll just invest in their coin
How Sure Are You That You Invested In A Right New Coin?

to invest in the long run, I still don't fully believe in new coins. but I usually use new coins for daily trading. in my opinion a new coin can generate huge profits when prices soar. but I don't dare keep new coins for too long, because in my opinion new coins are very risky. I am more confident to choose the top 10 coins to make a long-term investment.
I am also not in the favor of trying out new coins. It is best to go for those that have already proved their potential and we have examples around us of such people who were able to improve their financial status drastically with the help of those coins. Instead of trying new coins and that too when there is chance of them to be some scam, it is best to stay with bitcoin or maybe ethereum and ripple.
I think you can add up your assurance that you have invested in a right and good coin is through first looking at the white paper and at the team. If you can see that the purpose of the project is feasible and beneficial to many, you can atleast say that it is not a scam and if you take a look at the team and see good credentials towards it, you can say that it is indeed a good one. Always make sure you observe the project carefully and also monitor the price of their token if it is stable or more likely to go down so that you can avoid wasting your time for nothing.

who know if the project is good, in ico condition now is like we betting and hope the project are not ended with scamming us.
even make research about the project with credible team and advisor that's not guarante the project legit and make us profit from the project.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
I can't be 100 % sure I picked the right coin. But I try to reduce the chances of getting caught by scammers, so I study the projects in quite detail. But in any case, a lot of things dont depend on me and I can be wrong with the choice.
Many investors dedicate a huge amount of time to try to select the right coin and that is the right thing to do but after that they believe that the only thing that they need to do is to hold those coins and hope for the best, and that is simply incorrect, now you need to watch your coins very closely and you need to keep track about the development of the coin and how it is doing in the markets and if you see there is something wrong then you need to sell those coins before the losses become too big.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
It's hard to invest in a new coin with the so many scam reports about new coins, they are promising a lot giving a new concept and making huge promotion about their coin, so you'll just invest in their coin
I think you can add up your assurance that you have invested in a right and good coin is through first looking at the white paper and at the team. If you can see that the purpose of the project is feasible and beneficial to many, you can atleast say that it is not a scam and if you take a look at the team and see good credentials towards it, you can say that it is indeed a good one. Always make sure you observe the project carefully and also monitor the price of their token if it is stable or more likely to go down so that you can avoid wasting your time for nothing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
For now I do not dare to invest in new coins / tokens, because it really has a very high risk compared to the top altcoin or existing ones. So I don't dare to take that step or try a new one. It's better to play on altcoin that already has a real history.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1

I believe that you need to thoroughly check the project behind the coin. Which upcoming events they have and if they are active on social media etc. I will not invest in ICO's anymore because i don't believe in them. So from now on I only choose self-funded projects that have a promising plan for the future.
just look the development about that coin/token, and i'm prefer to buy the coin after listed on exchange, because usually the price are dumped after listing, and i think this a big discount to buy, and if the developer want to planning buyback program it's make more potential to gain big profit.

i'm not iterest to participate in ICO/IEO after all
Activity: 491
In the crypto space, you can't be certain of anything, but at least you should be able to do your research and trust the result of your research, from your result you would be able to tell if the new project has a working product , the activeness of the community and the team backing the project, these features should give you a green light to investing.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
as appealing with uses on customs as referring with distinct of initials investors to manage with least on waste as expending request on releasing risks on exchange to returns with numbers of target to complete within the terms of plan.

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
many new scam coins make investor affraid, it's normal and should be
but, carefull doesnt mean that investor wont invest in new coins, because investor knows that there are still many good coins

I believe in new coin in binance IEO, it has good potential as far i know.
im sure just with it bcs many IEO binance coins have good price, although i know there is bad coin
but, we all know every investment has its own risk
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
Looking at the bitcoin market right now and seeing that there was something like a $600 drop overnight, I'm not sure of anything.  I haven't checked the prices of the alts I own, but I bet that when I do they'll have dropped significantly.  Not because they aren't good coins but because they're priced in terms of bitcoin and when bitcoin goes down...they most likely will too.

Good luck to anyone who owns real shit coins now, because they're going to be hit hardest if btc continues to slide downward.  I'm not talking about coins like Eth, dash, neo, xmr and those.  Those are some of the big ones that will rebound eventually.  I'm talking about ico tokens and coins that have always had low valuations, the real speculative ones.  Those are the ones you don't want to be buying now even if the price looks attractive.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 286
Before I buy a coin, I allocate many hours just for research. I'm sure that my portfolios are consists of good new altcoins. Yes, it is risky but there is high potential rewards on this kind of investment.
correct action! We have to regularly analyze coins fundamental, so we understand what actually happen inside the projects.we don't learn situation and just rekt or following hype in market we will not be good trader that able generate profits in each trade.check and observe will be our angel to find good project with bright future.
Before buying a coin I am securing if it is in a good condition what I mean is if that coin is not going on a downfall you can recognize it when no one is buying and the volume is low. You should buy tokens that are famous and check if the buyers really earning when they bought that particular token. And after picking some good tokens you should create a solid portfolio for you to be able to secure your tokens and also to secure your earning. The most important thing after you bought and create your own portfolio is that you should wait for the right time that the price of that particular token rise up. Patience is the key to every trader that wants bigger income.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
Usually such coin will be promoted well and a lot of fund institutes have a desire to join their ICO or IEO. Usually, that is hard to join such project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Before I buy a coin, I allocate many hours just for research. I'm sure that my portfolios are consists of good new altcoins. Yes it is risky but there is high potential rewards on this kind of investment.
correct action! We have to regularly analize coins fundamental ,so we understand what actually happen inside the projects.we dont learn situation and just rekt or following hype in market we will not be good trader that able generate profits in each trade.check and observe will be our angel to find good project with bright future.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
Doing research is the main key, check out for the team, roadmap, read thoroughly through the white paper check out proofs the best way you can.

Also with all research that might be carried out, many still exit scam..  but you can still get 75% real coin to invest on if thoroughly checked.
Pages:
Jump to: