Pages:
Author

Topic: How Sure Are You That You Invested In A Right New Coin? - page 4. (Read 1755 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 103
You can never be 100% sure but you must make all the possible researches in order to be sure you've made the right choice when you invest in projects. Personally after 2015-2016 when I invested into a lot of scam and dead&gone projects I chose to study days a project and the whitepaper alongside the team before I engage in investment.
It is true that you can never be 100% sure that you made a wise investment because there is always a risks in every investment. I consider the 24hrs volume of the coin and also its team behind the coin for me to have confidence that I am in the right pat of investment.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
It's hard to invest in a new coin with the so many scam reports about new coins, they are promising a lot giving a new concept and making huge promotion about their coin, so you'll just invest in their coin
How Sure Are You That You Invested In A Right New Coin?
It is now risky to invest in new altcoins because most of the new altcoins are dumping after it got listed in an exchange. I've been trading for so long and for me it is better if we will buy coins that have good historical movements.
I always checking the developers of the coin before I buy a coin, I also consider its community because its value depends on the demand in the market. There are a lot of factors that we should study first before we make invest in their coin. 
Activity: 1414
Merit: 358
It's hard to invest in a new coin with the so many scam reports about new coins, they are promising a lot giving a new concept and making huge promotion about their coin, so you'll just invest in their coin
It is now risky to invest in new altcoins because most of the new altcoins are dumping after it got listed in an exchange. I've been trading for so long and for me it is better if we will buy coins that have good historical movements.
Activity: 456
Merit: 100
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
I'm not sure about new coins so I don't invest in new coins. I suggest you invest in established coins rather than looking for very young and newly planted coins to invest. I say this because I personally don't have a high-risk interest, so it's better to invest safely.
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
No i don't believe any new projects without IEO in popular exchange even i always follow a good developing project with more spend coin for buy sales products. This time for searching good project is more difficult so be careful your mind and study more body which project do you want invested.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
You only get to know it, if you made a profit, so that is why we have this advice
Code:
Only invest what you can afford to lose
On papers, everything looks good, but what's on paper and the reality is two different things, there's really no guaranty when investing in ICO now even if they are showing that they are legit and has potential in the market, when it hit the market, you'll know you have a winner, because it is the reality of the results.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
You can never be 100% sure but you must make all the possible researches in order to be sure you've made the right choice when you invest in projects. Personally after 2015-2016 when I invested into a lot of scam and dead&gone projects I chose to study days a project and the whitepaper alongside the team before I engage in investment.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
There is no certainty when investing in the cryptocurrency market, we can only reduce the risk to the lowest possible level.
I always check everything about a project before deciding to invest. Development team, roadmap, technology of coins, community.
When it comes to investing there is no certainty in any market not only this one, for what I can read you are doing everything that is within your power to do the right thing and minimize your risk, but there are some investors that think that doing all of that could help them to reduce the risk to zero and that could not be more false, regardless of what we do it is impossible to reduce our risk to zero, so we must always evaluate if the return of investment is worth the risk that we are taking and in the case of most coins the answer to that is no.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
yep too many scam report about the new coin these days, you must research before to invest if you don't like to lose your money. It's hard to spot a good project that we can make profit, but for me if the project still developing chances that this new coin will pump someday.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
First you need to fully study the company in which you want to invest and it is best to meet them in real life on any blockchain event in order to see the participants of the company live and fully learn all the opportunities and goals of the company, and of course it is best to go past those companies that conduct ICOs, now I only invest in companies that conduct IEOs on the most top exchanges.
Activity: 448
when i invest in coins i look for new coin developers team and their roadmap and where the coin yet to be listed
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
if from indonesia might wants to gains on involvement with our projects of online communication tasks of application as offering service for pupils of indonesia as the service gives to deliver uses as following customs of domestic culture of indonesia.
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

I'm 100% sure that if this token has a solid product that will give the fact that their ICO is not a scam. For example, Similar to Paypal if they ever have an ICO I will definitely take the time to invest in it. But if this is just a word that has not been acted upon, then 100% I will not waste time on it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
I no longer believe in new projects. therefore I will not invest there. regardless of how much money they get, at this time maybe only 0.1% of new projects actually do development after their ICO / IEO ends. on average new projects do not work based on the roadmap they made at the beginning. the result is no one trusts them anymore and there is a dump. for those who invest long-term, this is very painful. seeing money disappear just because they believe in a new project, it seems like it's enough once or twice this kind of thing is repeated.
I have stopped investing in the new altcoin because it no longer provides many clear benefits. some are also detrimental in a quick time too. very high risk if you want to invest in altcoin for now . better to buy bitcoin or altcoin which is already in the top position and this is clearly trusted by many people
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
my experience saving new coins like UTN and Dimcoin is a failure. I bought UTN at a price of $ 0.12 and hold it for 1 more year, now the price is falling $ 0,0001 it's very sad. I will no longer believe in new coins. I now only believe in the top 5 coinmarketcap to invest long.
make it an experience that will make us more learning about the risks in investing in cryptocurrency, of course, because we know that predictions of the development of cryptocurrency cannot be ascertained confidence and patience are much needed capital in these investments
Activity: 602

The answer is you dont. It is always a risk whether its a legit or a scam project. One way or another, when the project turns into a roller coaster from legit to scam then youre riding it, then youre considered doom. Well on the other hand some scam project turn to be legit and that's is also unexpected gains on the part of other's right. I rarely invest but I'll be wise to choose it, and having a sure gain is what i mostly preferable.

I agree, even though when we choose coins very carefully, sometimes things happen that are beyond our expectations. The safest choice in choosing a coin as an investment is to see its liquidity, if it is large, I think the coin is worthy of being an investment because it is actively traded and is also in demand by many investors
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
my experience saving new coins like UTN and Dimcoin is a failure. I bought UTN at a price of $ 0.12 and hold it for 1 more year, now the price is falling $ 0,0001 it's very sad. I will no longer believe in new coins. I now only believe in the top 5 coinmarketcap to invest long.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
The last time 18 months ago I invested in a new coin, as you know that there is too much fraud and shit new coins. I prefer investing in old coins and at least they have real volume and community. If I had invested in a new coin, maybe no more than 45% of my sure that it was right, that so I prefer to avoid new coins and new tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory

I stop investing in a coin in their crowd funding stage instead I follow it until they get into the exchange, this is where I can see it's potential and the true value of the coin, the market is where you can see it's true value not on the price tag that their creator put in their token.
Activity: 527
Merit: 113

The answer is you dont. It is always a risk whether its a legit or a scam project. One way or another, when the project turns into a roller coaster from legit to scam then youre riding it, then youre considered doom. Well on the other hand some scam project turn to be legit and that's is also unexpected gains on the part of other's right. I rarely invest but I'll be wise to choose it, and having a sure gain is what i mostly preferable.
Pages:
Jump to: