Pages:
Author

Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like - page 11. (Read 10959 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
The future of btc? This is a difficult one to predict, but it is more difficult nowadays because there will be some changes on August 1, so maybe the btc price will increase drastically or maybe it will decrease. next. This is really no one can predict. We can only wait and see what happens.

Yes, we should wait to know and predict about bitcoin's future.
But i hope very thing will be good done after August 1.
It is a resulting day for bitcoin price, if we think bitcoin price will down then it is not good for bitcoin people.
Because a lot of people hold the bitcoin for a long time, then it will be dangerous if they lose their profit.    
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
I think that in the future bitcoin will develop more than the present, will be known in many countries around the world, and more people will invest, the price of bitcoin also increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

The future of Bitcoin will be okay, if the devs  allows it to. Cause The future of Bitcoin lays on the more people who uses it, and the more customers or users of Bitcoin will give a room for a brighter use of Bitcoin in future and a total conclusion is when all major countries accepts and starts using it, at that time, Bitcoin will be generally accepted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
Even i afraid about recent lots of ICO 's in crypto currency world i cant even figure out what is doing this many crypto currency and tokens lots are similar some i kept for hold some i am thinking to sell only my altcoins and i will keep my bitcoin .
That is a very wise decision, knowing that Bitcoin has that potential in the future, and these altcoins well as soon as possible we wanted to get rid of them (meaning, sell them) to make profits.

But on the contrary, some of us still holds some of those altcoins for a higher exchange I might say.

And as far as I know, if you somehow have let's say many tokens from altcoins, you can earn almost double or even triple the amount you get from a Signature Campaign.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Even i afraid about recent lots of ICO 's in crypto currency world i cant even figure out what is doing this many crypto currency and tokens lots are similar some i kept for hold some i am thinking to sell only my altcoins and i will keep my bitcoin .
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
There is no one know how the future of bitcoin, but personally i hope bitcoin can achieve a stable currency so people can use bitcoin as a global currency and it can use as a payment in any transaction. Bitcoin has the potential to do that.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
The future of btc? This is a difficult one to predict, but it is more difficult nowadays because there will be some changes on August 1, so maybe the btc price will increase drastically or maybe it will decrease. next. This is really no one can predict. We can only wait and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Till now the future of Bitcoin is very good but everyone is waiting for August 1 , when segwitx2 will be implemented and how will it react after that only we can see where the bitcoin future will be going as if it got success then we can see rapid price increase if not we can also see the selling pressure and even bloodbath of the price .  So everyone is getting ready for the future of bitcoin on that day.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
In future everything will Bitcoins. mean every transactions like purchasing or selling . Online shopping and doing transactions. its not a paper currency in future atm mechines/ credit card payments/ net banking everything disappear with bitcoins.
I also hope it will happen, where all transactions can use bitcoin. But if you want to see bitcoins being accepted anywhere and used as a payment option then you have to get the government to adopt and legalize bitcoin. Then bitcoin will be accepted everywhere after that
Activity: 355
Merit: 100
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.
No doubt that bitcoin would have a development on its different aspect and side. I see bitcoin future more on the development on its transaction , price , value and security because this is the essential that made bitcoin as a whole to become a more productive crypto-currency.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
The future of bitcoin will be extremely developed or only flourished for some time. It also depends on a number of different factors, especially us, who make bitcoins tied to it. In addition to people's consciousness and government policies in many countries
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
In future everything will Bitcoins. mean every transactions like purchasing or selling . Online shopping and doing transactions. its not a paper currency in future atm mechines/ credit card payments/ net banking everything disappear with bitcoins.
Yes in future digital currency will be more popular and have a high demand in the market that time, and the most popular among all coins will be a the bitcoins, many bussinessman will get interested on it and see potential on it, they will start their bussiness with bitcoin accepts as a payment in their products. bitcoin will be more huge someday.
Activity: 308

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think Bitcoin will be the middle currency, other Altcoins will use Bitcoin to be exchanged (or maybe ther will be Ethereum) but at least, Bitcoin won't be useless in the future, don't need to worry about that.
Activity: 210
Future seems to be bright due to its gaining popularity in few years. More and more people are getting acquainted now with Bitcoin and giving their thoughts which is making governments to think whether it can be legalized or not.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.
i also think that bitcoin has a very bright future, although it is not possible to give a 100% correct prediction about the future of bitcoin. but from the current situation of bitcoin as more and more people are adopting bitcoin therefore bitcoin will remain as number one currency and will have a bright future.

yes that is true... I think bitcoin still be the top bitcoin now because they are the pioneer of cryptocurrencies and already established coin in the market.

I agree, bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so it does have a bright future ahead. It is becoming more known and recognized worldwide so big investors are starting to come in and invest too in bitcoins and some altcoins too. Though we really can't predict whats ahead of us but we know for sure it does have a bright future.
People can not predict the future of anything. But I believe the future of bitcoin will always grow as everyone expects.With what's happening now, bitcoin will be a great value for money.
Hope it will be..  very soon if thats really happen that would be nice and profitable for all bitcoin users. As of know a lot of people dont know what it is as the time passed they will know about it. For what bitcoin are. I agree that it is the nice future.
Activity: 588
Bitcoin has a nice future in front of itself and soon reaches the limit to the last. And bitcoin has a major time in the media that is now paying attention and many countries have been about bitcoin.

This is true, more countries want to used this as their currency like australia, korea, japan, china and other. It will possible look like a dollar that are the most demand currency in the world. With this happenings in our bitcoin market they become popular around the world. Due to investors/countries that investing in bitcoin it cause a good images that turn to good future. Because if the investor know that it is legit and can get a big profit they will use this as their business so many people will encourage to use this to get an income.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
I am sure in the coming years and also in future bitcoin would be used in every field of life, and in the coming 10 years, everyone would be know about bitcoin very well, every kid would be know the name of bitcoin. Not because we like bitcoin and this reason wise, i am telling you. It is fact and everyone would be seen in future bitcoin has a great and unique future. 
I am agree with you that the future of bitcoin will look like very bright, and more. yes in every field of life bitcoin will be used and everyone will know about the world of bitcoin such as kids, young people and old all the generation of people will be use and earning money from bitcoin, and yes the future of bitcoin will be very unique and bright.
Activity: 562

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think the future of bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World. I’m glad that bitcoin will continue in the near future as electronic or digital money that you can use a payment in any transaction.
I absolutely agree that the look of bitcoin will still bitcoin but with a high value. In addition to that, I guess you can the bitcoin in any kind of transaction in the near future. I hope that the price of bitcoin will increase in the near future. I believe that bitcoin will accept in all commercial establishments in the world.
Activity: 602
i also think that bitcoin has a very bright future, although it is not possible to give a 100% correct prediction about the future of bitcoin. but from the current situation of bitcoin as more and more people are adopting bitcoin therefore bitcoin will remain as number one currency and will have a bright future.

yes that is true... I think bitcoin still be the top bitcoin now because they are the pioneer of cryptocurrencies and already established coin in the market.

I agree, bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrencies so it does have a bright future ahead. It is becoming more known and recognized worldwide so big investors are starting to come in and invest too in bitcoins and some altcoins too. Though we really can't predict whats ahead of us but we know for sure it does have a bright future.
People can not predict the future of anything. But I believe the future of bitcoin will always grow as everyone expects.With what's happening now, bitcoin will be a great value for money.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Bitcoin have a very bright future. Eventho it's only a prediction.
With all of these increasing in users, knowledge about, news and bitcoins popularity now,  it is likely in the future more countries will adopt bitcoin.
And lots of transaction will also using bitcoin.
It's not that bad to be so optimistic. Although in reality, despite having the fact that, the users are increasing exponentially as well as its price. We still cannot assure the Bitcoin's future.

But don't forget that it will not be easy for the people to adopt this kind of method, but then again it has been announced world wide so its popularity is quite well known.

Bitcoin has always been proven to experience an increase in users, various obstacles can be addressed so far and about complicated methods does not mean preventing users to learn more. I think bitcoin users are a bunch of smart people, because they can clearly understand the potential of bitcoin by continuing to make a profit every day, then bitcoin in the future will continue to grow, all because of user trust and innovation.
Well said.Of course i am sure of that,that bitcoin will grow and grow up to these coming days.Bitcoin has been widely known to almost all countries in the world.One of its proofs are the users who came from different races in the world.It is through bitcoin that people become united and all for a profitable purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: