Pages:
Author

Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like - page 8. (Read 10959 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 07, 2017, 10:00:32 PM
I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys

I think that bitcoin's future will be extremely successful,  with the last August 1 segwit that makes bitcoin enthusiasts panicked and it is a successful one which makes the value of bitcoins increase again tremendously makes people secured with their bitcoins. They felt more secure from holding it a little longer. And it will probably become our official digital currency in the future.
Activity: 490
August 07, 2017, 09:55:07 PM
Bitcoin is actually looking forward for bright future now, since e can see despite that what happened in the event last august 1, then people is extremely believing in bitcoin, so for sure in the future bitcoin will hold on and be strong enough.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
August 07, 2017, 09:43:19 PM
Most people will say : bitcoin has a bright future.
I will support this statement too, because there are many facts about the advantages of bitcoin and how it could develop so far until this point.
Bitcoin is unstoppable, we can consider it as a better monetary system without intervene of central bank.
However, we can predict what will happen in the future for sure and only judge it by assessing the current situation.
Here a good video about it : Bill Gates - Nobody can stop bitcoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HmrSfJwhU

The word of the rich people has a very big role in making bitcoin popular since many people look up to them thinking how can they be like him having the financial freedom they always wanted. As we can observe now, bitcoin is in all time high and continues to rise because more people are believing that it is the future of money. It may be hard to shift from fiat to digital but I think it will happen just like what the computer and internet do before where many people don't believe it at first.
it's true, many people who will move from fiat to digital money(Bitcoin), price always in the rise and stable, this is what make people interest to know about Bitcoin.

with many people interest I sure Bitcoin will always up and rise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
August 07, 2017, 09:19:46 PM
I will support this statement too, because there are many facts about the advantages of bitcoin and how it could develop so far until this point.
Bitcoin is unstoppable, we can consider it as a better monetary system without intervene of central bank.
However, we can predict what will happen in the future for sure and only judge it by assessing the current situation.
Here a good video about it : Bill Gates - Nobody can stop bitcoin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0HmrSfJwhU

The word of the rich people has a very big role in making bitcoin popular since many people look up to them thinking how can they be like him having the financial freedom they always wanted. As we can observe now, bitcoin is in all time high and continues to rise because more people are believing that it is the future of money. It may be hard to shift from fiat to digital but I think it will happen just like what the computer and internet do before where many people don't believe it at first.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
August 07, 2017, 08:50:00 PM
Bitcoin has a nice future in front of itself and soon reaches the limit to the last. And bitcoin has a major time in the media that is now paying attention and many countries have been about bitcoin.

What do you mean about soon reaches the limit? If I understand it the way you want to express it, it will never reach its limit, really I think its too early for that since Bitcoin is still young and we can consider it as it was just starting. It has so much potential that can be possible and eventually take over those fiat issue we have right now.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
August 04, 2017, 01:17:50 PM
After the hard fork completes and the bitcoin cash appears, I hope there will be no next hard fork, as it will inhibit the bitcoin progress. In general I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
The miners were planning a hard fork to 2MB in November and I think that the only thing that can stop them on their tracks is to see with their own eyes the spectacular failure of bitcoin cash, just in the last 24 hours bitcoin cash lost 30% of its value, let us hope it losses the rest in a matter of days.
Activity: 350
August 02, 2017, 06:54:03 PM
After the hard fork completes and the bitcoin cash appears, I hope there will be no next hard fork, as it will inhibit the bitcoin progress. In general I'm sure the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
There wont be anymore fork that is going to happen anytime soon,so there is nothing to be worried about that,it will take some time to start using bitcoin cash i guess because there is a limited exchanges that are accepting those coins at this moment and some of the wallets are in maintenance mode,so i expect everything to be normal in a week or two.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2017, 04:15:39 PM
Despite all the August 1 thing bitcoin has a very bright future. Bitcoin will be the only cryptocurrency catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. Even governments, big corporations, merchants will be adopting and accepting bitcoin. And all this has already begun. Bitcoin will also be taught at schools and universities. I think in future bitcoin will become as popular as the internet itself and people will be addicted to it in the same manner as they are to fiat. In short bitcoin has a very good future.

I agree the future looks good but its a bit early to say it will be so widely used. I'm still unsure if its ever going to become a great payment system but for sure its already proven itself as a store of value and I think local currencies will operate alongside it rather than in direct competition with bitcoin.
It depends on what you mean by big, if you mean as big as the US dollar then I will say that is impossible, but if you mean big as in displacing paypal and western union I think the day will come where those services are going to disappear since people will prefer to use bitcoin instead.
It seems to me that all these services of payment systems with the help of the online service have no competition with Bitcoin and therefore do not interfere with each other. Of course, if you take into account the fact that Bitcoin can soon take the lead in the field of calculation, I think that these systems could fail. But only Time will show what will actually happen.
While this is true I think, that at some pint bitcoin will become big enough to actually become a competitor and eventually to displace those services, look at western union, people complain about the fee but the western union fees are ridiculous, bitcoin is cheaper and faster and as adoption grows and the places where we can use our bitcoin go up and the necessity to convert bitcoin to fiat will disappear.
that is true and i think in some place the trend has already started and now people are using bitcoin for transaction purposes which is more quick and safe way of transferring money from one place to another.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Started developing blockchain applications in 2014
August 02, 2017, 03:16:17 PM
Best case scenario, globally accepted for everything as a standard. Worst case scenario, done. Probable scenario, will become a very popular altcoin but with no official adoption.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
August 02, 2017, 01:42:02 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514
August 02, 2017, 01:27:30 PM
August 02, 2017, 01:15:29 PM
Despite all the August 1 thing bitcoin has a very bright future. Bitcoin will be the only cryptocurrency catering to the needs of people from all walks of life. Even governments, big corporations, merchants will be adopting and accepting bitcoin. And all this has already begun. Bitcoin will also be taught at schools and universities. I think in future bitcoin will become as popular as the internet itself and people will be addicted to it in the same manner as they are to fiat. In short bitcoin has a very good future.

I agree the future looks good but its a bit early to say it will be so widely used. I'm still unsure if its ever going to become a great payment system but for sure its already proven itself as a store of value and I think local currencies will operate alongside it rather than in direct competition with bitcoin.
It depends on what you mean by big, if you mean as big as the US dollar then I will say that is impossible, but if you mean big as in displacing paypal and western union I think the day will come where those services are going to disappear since people will prefer to use bitcoin instead.
It seems to me that all these services of payment systems with the help of the online service have no competition with Bitcoin and therefore do not interfere with each other. Of course, if you take into account the fact that Bitcoin can soon take the lead in the field of calculation, I think that these systems could fail. But only Time will show what will actually happen.
While this is true I think, that at some point bitcoin will become big enough to actually become a competitor and eventually to displace those services, look at western union, people complain about the fee but the western union fees are ridiculous, bitcoin is cheaper and faster and as adoption grows and the places where we can use our bitcoin go up and the necessity to convert bitcoin to fiat will disappear.
Activity: 756
August 01, 2017, 06:26:07 PM
Bitcoin has a very good and prosperous future there is no doubt about that fact. Very soon, every thing will be normalized and more individuals and institutions will start accepting bitcoin which will invariably affects the market value of Bitcoin in an upward trend. 
We expect a lot from the new crypto currency, and at the same time do not understand. What relation to the whole society will Bitcoin have. The fact is that the crypto currency is only a product for investment, but not a means to pay bills. We will not be able to fully use Bitcoin as real money, But Vitka's future is really huge.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
August 01, 2017, 06:06:41 PM
Bitcoin has a very good and prosperous future there is no doubt about that fact. Very soon, every thing will be normalized and more individuals and institutions will start accepting bitcoin which will invariably affects the market value of Bitcoin in an upward trend. 
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
August 01, 2017, 05:49:19 PM
After we waited for the first of August and bitcoin nothing bad happened, I think it looks like a bright future. This is eloquently evidenced by the fact that on August 1, its rate began to rise sharply and reached $ 2760.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
August 01, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

August 01, 2017, 03:54:54 PM

Activity: 584
Merit: 256
This is a simple scenario about the virtual world, I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in this sector in the future and majority of the people will use Bitcoin rather than any other crypto currency. Recent feedback tells as so....
Activity: 392
Merit: 292
i see that everyone will be using bitcoin instead of other cryptocurrencies and fiat money, bitcoin will be an investment that can be worth more than gold, in it sense, i think bitcoin is the gold for this age, since we are living in a fast changing world, we also need a currency that can catch up, and bitcoin is the solution.
I also see that. Many people will become aware and eventually they will use bitcoin in their daily lives. The bitcoin will becomw more popular than before and many countries will legalize and accept it.
Indeed, it is not far from bitcoin to become an alternative mode of payment in the near future. Yet, it has a chance to become a job for unemployed people. As the time passes by bitcoin will become recognize of many people and they will use it in their daily lives to sustain their daily expenses.
Yes they could have sustainability in their way of living maybe more than just living, its like having a life. But it will never be considered as reducing unemployment or having a job at all. Since we are working out of Government's premises that is.

Sure Bitcoin will come to that stage where people will use it in their everyday transactions, like riding a bus or something.
Activity: 882
Merit: 268
From current perspective thr future of Bitcoin looks very bright. It seems that the price will continue to rise and get sky high. But one big disturbing factor on the Bitcoin market can change this and everything could look different now. So it's not very wise to put all your funds into Bitcoin without some back up.
I think the future of the bitcoin will look like a paradise,that it would be so successful and it would be great to have a bitcoin.That bitcoin will be used by many and will be known by many That bitcoin will be used as one of our money currency
I agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is the most trusted cryptocurrency nowadays. It brings to users high profit and helps people to gain more income. More and more people start using Bitcoin when they see many people success thanks to Bitcoin. Therefore, I hope Bitcoin in the future will be legalized by all countries.

There is one thing that's interesting if there is a conflict between rising bitcoin volume and the reduction of fiat volume on a large scale, bitcoin will get a steep road to enter government regulations, bitcoin has decentralized nature, this system is strongly opposed by the current civilization. Whatever process happens I still choose to be on the bitcoin side.
Pages:
Jump to: