Pages:
Author

Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like - page 20. (Read 10959 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
The future is well ahead of him and can soon reach the mainstream with the media that is now paying attention to it and many countries have recognized Bitcoin as a form of money or assets.
Maybe later the government will accept bitcoin with the reason of having a good future.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.
The bright future is going to happen, or just the prospect, depending on the community of bitcoin users. Will good things happen? If only a few people know about bitcoin. And when a person wants to participate in a bitcoin forum is how much reliable results when searching on google.  addition, there are still very few countries that recognize bitcoin as a currency. So, We need to build a bitcoin market that grows more than to get a new future for bitcoin and us. At least in this forum.

When we are talking about future, we have to consider allot of things before thinking about the possibilities. The delay in the confirmations and rising fees for small transactions are not a good thing for all the newbies coming towards Crypto currencies. BTC is the base value for all the newbies, and then they will be introduced to all the other altcoins.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has a nice future in front of itself and soon reaches the limit to the last. And bitcoin has a major time in the media that is now paying attention and many countries have been about bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Bitcoin has a good future ahead of itself and can soon reach mainstream with the media now paying attention into it and many countries already recognizing Bitcoin as a form of money or as an asset. It will soon have an astronomical value because the supply is limited unlike fiat money which can easily be printed by the government.
The bright future is going to happen, or just the prospect, depending on the community of bitcoin users. Will good things happen? If only a few people know about bitcoin. And when a person wants to participate in a bitcoin forum is how much reliable results when searching on google.  addition, there are still very few countries that recognize bitcoin as a currency. So, We need to build a bitcoin market that grows more than to get a new future for bitcoin and us. At least in this forum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
I think the future of bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World. I’m glad that bitcoin will continue in the near future as electronic or digital money that you can use a payment in any transaction.

Soon bitcoin will be more popular and it will be developed in a way we cant even imagine, it can be use conveniently.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think the future of bitcoin will still a bitcoin with a high price and can use in any kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and you can buy the things that you want and many more. I guess in the future you can use bitcoin in your daily life. The bitcoin will accept in any kind of bank in the World. I’m glad that bitcoin will continue in the near future as electronic or digital money that you can use a payment in any transaction.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Cheers,

Young & Investing

It will look like a big fat 0 unless it finds a use case
Activity: 43
Merit: 0

Cheers,

Young & Investing

Pages:
Jump to: