Pages:
Author

Topic: How the future of bitcoin will look like - page 3. (Read 10959 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 101
AI SOLUTION TO VOLATILITY IN YOUR CRYPTO SAVINGS
December 28, 2017, 09:57:12 AM
Bitcoin will still much rise and exceed the current record $20K USD. As the time goes by, Bitcoin will continue to develop and grow, it services will be much added to other industries or market. Shopping or other transaction will be much easier in the future when Bitcoin is added as a payment.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 356
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 28, 2017, 09:26:15 AM
There is no thing that bitcoin can be like. Only I can say that bitcoin has a good future and the time will come that the price for every 1 bitcoin will doubled or tripled in the near future.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
December 28, 2017, 09:26:09 AM
I am not worried about the future, because there is already a bitcoin that will be the future. many of the media have noticed it and many countries have known bitcoin as their digital currency and assets.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
December 28, 2017, 09:15:08 AM
The Bitcoin will continue to develop and add more services to it. Maybe there will also appearing bank for Bitcoins and will be a currency around the world. Bitcoin will also be stable and evolve as the government legalize it through out every country.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
September 12, 2017, 11:19:26 PM
I think the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, this is because the more bitcoin loyal users, even I've heard some companies are already using bitcoin for their transactions.
Activity: 658
September 12, 2017, 11:06:21 PM
Until now growth and development of bitcoin prices in my opinion lumaya stable, so I'm not so sure about your opinion
even if proven to be a bitcoin or other coin the price is down i'm sure it will not decrease drastically
Activity: 588
September 12, 2017, 11:00:19 PM
I made a video trying to show what the future of bitcoin will look like.
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Os086EuWys
On my side,as I imagine the future of bitcoin its very successful because of its increasing price.Bitcoin soon will be powerful if rhe pay out of salaries is ontime.Advertisers will invite more to join on this online job if that happen.Many advertisers of bitc9n will come out and users ot bitcoin also may increase.So bitcoin will be powerful.
Activity: 42
September 12, 2017, 10:42:10 PM
I think the future of bitcoin will still be a bitcoin for high prices and online shopping and you can buy the stuff you want and more. It will soon have a astronomical value like the word money that would be easy. Easily printed by the government. We have to farther up to develop a more developed bitcoin market to get a new future for bitcoin and us. At least in this forum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
September 12, 2017, 10:35:18 PM
Since the altcoin market in totally blowing up upwards, I'm getting a bit scared that it will go down again soon. It's not a healthy growth, is it?
So, for me a safe harbour of wealth and stability is bitcoin, that's why I keep up the weight at ~30% in my portfolio.
Do you guys agree on how the future will look like? Any remarks? I tried to be as objective as possible.

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think and i see that the future of bitcoin is going rise and no one can defeat bitcoin becuase of this value and i can say that the value of bitcoin become $10000 in the future and bitcoin have a big potential that in the future becuase of bitcoin many people reduce their own poverty.
There are many possibilities that bitcoin will became successful in the future nothing is impossible and we don't know what will happen to it for the next years maybe the price will go up or down ,maybe other coins will surpassed it, or other countries will accept it as a payment method.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 12, 2017, 09:39:41 PM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think and i see that the future of bitcoin is going rise and no one can defeat bitcoin becuase of this value and i can say that the value of bitcoin become $10000 in the future and bitcoin have a big potential that in the future becuase of bitcoin many people reduce their own poverty.
Activity: 319
September 12, 2017, 08:10:24 PM
After the issue segwit august yesterday, I think there is no more segwit next, but I heard that november there will be another segwit again, I think this kind of thing that can interfere with bitcoin performance because it makes users including me confused. I hope there is a serious developer addressing all these negative issues.
If you're talking about segwit 2x, now there's less reason to worry. Many of the NY signers are already abandoning the idea.

Even BitFury decided not to go forward with this.

Yeah! that segwit2x make bitcoin more strong and huge value! just like what happen in August! if it is happening again this November will I think I must invest more bitcoin!.
Activity: 38
September 11, 2017, 08:12:41 PM
After the issue segwit august yesterday, I think there is no more segwit next, but I heard that november there will be another segwit again, I think this kind of thing that can interfere with bitcoin performance because it makes users including me confused. I hope there is a serious developer addressing all these negative issues.
If you're talking about segwit 2x, now there's less reason to worry. Many of the NY signers are already abandoning the idea.

Even BitFury decided not to go forward with this.
Activity: 507
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
September 11, 2017, 08:06:34 PM
Activity: 157
September 11, 2017, 07:44:08 PM
The future of bitcoin is looking bright and is giving every investor out there a ray of hope by their dint of
hardwork. Every investor knows that bitcoin is going to double and triple its value soon.
I’m not sure about that bitcoin has already multiplied its value many times over in the last months to think that bitcoin price can double or even triple does not seem likely taking into account the very high price that exists at the moment, I think bitcoin could double its current price in the next 5 years.
Yes no doubt the future of bitcoin is very bright, because if we noticed the price of bitcoin in the last few years, we will see that it grew more than 30 times. So it is also a strong expectation that in the near future it will raise more from than today’s price and it will be the only digital currency of the world.People will easily do business and buy things through put the world without any hesitation and hurdles.
Recently the future looks good but it’s a bit early to say it will be so widely used. I'm still unsure if it’s ever going to become a great payment system but for sure it’s already proven itself as a store of value and I think local currencies will operate alongside it rather than in direct competition with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
September 11, 2017, 04:12:42 AM
The future of bitcoin is looking bright and is giving every investor out there a ray of hope by their dint of
hardwork. Every investor knows that bitcoin is going to double and triple its value soon.
I’m not sure about that bitcoin has already multiplied its value many times over in the last months to think that bitcoin price can double or even triple does not seem likely taking into account the very high price that exists at the moment, I think bitcoin could double its current price in the next 5 years.
Yes no doubt the future of bitcoin is very bright, because if we noticed the price of bitcoin in the last few years, we will see that it grew more than 30 times. So it is also a strong expectation that in the near future it will raise more from than today’s price and it will be the only digital currency of the world.People will easily do business and buy things through put the world without any hesitation and hurdles.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
September 08, 2017, 02:14:21 AM
I agree with you, the demand of bitcoins will becomes more increasing in the future because many people have made invested into bitcoins, but the supply of bitcoins is limited just 21.000.000/BTC around the world, bitcoins has many beneficial be compared with traditional instrument of investment, we have full control on bitcoins without third party to manage our money in bitcoins.
Activity: 434
September 07, 2017, 12:57:36 AM
It is too easy to multiply bitcoin that why in the future if other country do not agree to bitcoin they have their own money in the future even president use it.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
September 07, 2017, 12:52:17 AM
I always appreciate the market correction because it is something that brings the price on its appropriate levels. I think the Bitcoin is slowly moving towards its core principle of a payment system, as of now we have to understand that it is mostly being used for the speculative purpose. However, more and more merchants are getting into Bitcoin and accepting it as a payment method and that would bring the large part of the Bitcoin users to actually use their holdings against goods or services.
Activity: 34
September 07, 2017, 12:29:56 AM
I personally think the future of bitcoin will be revolutionary and also the masses with be using bitcoin without actually realizing it as well. Think about how btc debit cards work now and then how they will become main stream too."money" will have true value back in it!
Activity: 268
September 07, 2017, 12:24:39 AM

Cheers,

Young & Investing

I think the future of Bitcoins can surpass the expectations i'm putting in it. With its value, it will be doubled as the coming years and it will help every industries to grow and expand. Though it might go down, but still bitcoin can recover from it.
Pages:
Jump to: